Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?? Has KM been named a suspect?? Why can he be "speculated" about but WN is off limits??

It is my understanding that both of them can be speculated on, but only things that are in MSM, no rumors. Because they both live in the house and at least one was the last to see her alive.

my thud still stands.......well...lies splatted out
sumpin just ain't rite

I'm a facebook user, and when I am logged in and search for his name there are two that come up. Both say he lives in New Hampshire. Wonder why there are two different ones, unless he'd joined a long time ago, forgot, and joined again or something.

And speaking of fb, I'm a big user but have NEVER seen "friends" like the SF's. Which reminds me...didn't he at some point in the morning of Tuesday the 26th say "good morning, gorgeous" or something to one of his buxom friends? What was the timing on that?

When my son was about 14 he forgot his password to his screename and could not get on his FB so he started a new account and a new FB.

My thinking is that whomever did this to poor Celise could be an individual who knows her SF. He/she would kidnap/ko/ abduct poor Celise and use the FACT that her SF is a borderline, szcizopherniac, with well docmentewd mental health problems. The killer would use this intel to his advantage, givent he sf would be the accused.

Therefore, I submit to you the following clue:

The killer knows the family... and knows the sf very well. He may have had an issue with the sf recently.

thanks and lets solve this!

That is KL, the sister

Without going back to check... and hoping you know... could that girl/woman be CC's sister that is leaning against AL jr, at the vigil?

KL looks older to me in photo with CC & KM... than her FB profile photo.

That's not what it said, I don't think! I think it was saying the reason Celina was in the basement was because KM was using her room. Not that they were in the same room!

IMO, news sites need to have writers who are competent at writing coherent copy. The way it was written certainly can be as construed as meaning they were all together in Celina's room. I see nonsensical sentences and unclear writing all of the time when reading MSM news online. I assume these people have a college degree for this job, but going by their writing I wonder what a college education really means anymore. MOO

Without going back to check... and hoping you know... could that girl/woman be CC's sister that is leaning against AL jr, at the vigil?

LOL, I said earlier that I think it is, but I am not 100% certain. She looks like her to me!

It seemed that way to me...some posters think the one leaning on him looks too old but the resemblance is very strong...

Thanks, Elfie.

Wow! In photo #4, the other female clearly (IMO, very loud & clear body language) does not want that hand near her chest area. Unfortunately, can recall doing the same thing plenty of times when I was coming up (puberty until I found my female voice)!

Who is the other female in the sense of her relationship to Celena or the families?

Before Celina's page was deleted, there was a conversation below that picture between CC and a friend that very clearly explained why the other girl had that look on her face -- and the explanation sounded legit. Something about the other girl being angry with KM for something.

Good guess and you are probably right. But I do not like the way the circumstances played out. My 23 yr old son would feel weird and awkward if he were asked to move into an 11 yr old girls room. Creepy. Maybe it is my weirdness from being an incest survivor, but little girl's bedrooms are their sanctuaries. And having a 23 yr old friend of the family camping out in an 11 yr olds bedroom concerns me greatly. That crosses lots of boundaries. IS IT OK FOR HER TO COME AND LAY DOWN IN HER BED, even if he is there too? UGGH.
It just opens too many weird doors, imo.

OMG! Maybe her stuff was moved out, into her sisters room?? Maybe even her bed?? What has KM done or what has been reported that labels him a pedophile?? This seems so unfair....MOO

It is my understanding that both of them can be speculated on, but only things that are in MSM, no rumors. Because they both live in the house and at least one was the last to see her alive.

Last to see her alive? What about her mother?

OMG! Maybe her stuff was moved out, into her sisters room?? Maybe even her bed?? What has KM done or what has been reported that labels him a pedophile?? This seems so unfair....MOO

Absolutely nothing has labeled him a pedo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has never been convicted of anything that would lead me to believe he is a pedo!!!

He has stolen something like 6 vehicles, and had a burglary on his record, but nothing about a sex crime at all.

ETA: No MSM, at least. And I have seen A LOT of rumors and none of them say he has anything like that in his own personal background.

Hi Guys,Have not posted a lot lately but I have been watching this case and reading ALL of your wonderful posts.I have 2 questions,where was KM the night CC went missing and does the photo of her all made up with the hat strike anyone as strange or is it just me,there is something about that pic-I can't put my finger on it!

Yeah, I agree. I know when we'd have cousins staying at our house, I was so happy to have them there that I gladly gave up my room. It was no big thing. I moved my important stuff out, and they had my room for a bit.

I think we live in an age where we see this kind of thing as suspicious, which is unfortunate, because this kind of relationship (as long as it is totally innocent) would mean the world to an 11 year old.

My thinking is that whomever did this to poor Celise could be an individual who knows her SF. He/she would kidnap/ko/ abduct poor Celise and use the FACT that her SF is a borderline, szcizopherniac, with well docmentewd mental health problems. The killer would use this intel to his advantage, givent he sf would be the accused.

Therefore, I submit to you the following clue:

The killer knows the family... and knows the sf very well. He may have had an issue with the sf recently.

thanks and lets solve this!

Thank YOU, gajonka, for your post...
and....

:welcome5:

and yes, let's hope this gets solved soon!!!

(I'm getting too emotionally involved......
..... & too physically stagnant!)

What?? Has KM been named a suspect?? Why can he be "speculated" about but WN is off limits??

He is the owner of the red truck which was impounded at the start of the investigation. I do not think it has been returned yet. He had access to the child that night, and unlike the SF, there was nobody sleeping in the same room with him, to verify he was home all night.
also, KM recently moved into the home after returning from a prison sentence, and seems to be very close to Celina, although he is not really her brother. I think our suspicions are warranted.

Learning this new tidbit, that he was living in Celina's old room, triggered a possible scenario in my mind. People have said that she was afraid to stay in the basement alone. Last time anyone saw her she was in the basement, apparently.

What if she woke up scared, all alone, and ran upstairs, into her old room?
Would an innocent frightened girl look fro protection from her big brother? Mine would. But he really is her big brother and he has always grown up with her.

But KM was NOT her big brother, and may not have been as brotherly as she believed. imoo

Mom was at work. WN claims that he was the last to see her alive, at 9PM the night before at the computer.

Wait a second......OMG! Was it said that she was in the basement with the computer, or HER room? Don't get worked up, anyone. But I would like the answer to that one.

As far as I can tell everyone is being treated like fair game, even her Mom. Don't know why, because we know that at least SOME of them are innocent victims.

Hi Guys,Have not posted a lot lately but I have been watching this case and reading ALL of your wonderful posts.I have 2 questions,where was KM the night CC went missing and does the photo of her all made up with the hat strike anyone as strange or is it just me,there is something about that pic-I can't put my finger on it!

No MSM reports on that....

I would be interested if K had any friends that had previously been in jail and, if so, what were they in for? Also, I haven't looked closely at many photos of their home. Did they have a garage? Were their vehicles parked in an area that could be seen from the house? I wonder if they were locked when parked outside. IMO, I doubt that they were locked. I don't lock mine and my car sits in the driveway at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga