Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes that is the photo-I keep looking at it and something keeps tugging at me about,its a beautiful pic and her eyes do seem sad!There is something about that photo,I think its just me-LOL!

No it is not just you, there is something about that picture.

Just love those Snowshoes!

So, where did Celina sleeping on the couch come from? Thought that is where she went when her sister was gone. Why would she run to get in bed with KM?? What??

An aunt said that she was scared in the basement by herself and with KL spending the night elsewhere, she would normally have slept on the couch.

OMG! Maybe her stuff was moved out, into her sisters room?? Maybe even her bed?? What has KM done or what has been reported that labels him a pedophile?? This seems so unfair....MOO

Maybe. And maybe I am on the wrong track. But I made a detour from the train heading towards the SF and aimed it towards the family friend instead. I am just speculating, based upon things I have seen and read. And it appears that LE had some of the same suspicions. I don't think his truck has been returned yet. But I could be wrong.

Just look at the facts as we know them to be that night. No evidence of a break in. They said they did not think she ran away. Who was left inside that house? The parents were both together in one bedroom. They alibi each other.

So the only person left is the 23 yr old family friend, who is sleeping in Celina's old bedroom. Sorry, but I find that bothersome. He was not just staying for a weekend visit, he moved in permanently. So he is an obvious person to look at for this crime, imo. Sadly, the main motivation behind the murder of an 11 yr old is sexually based. Nobody has ever said he was a pedophile. Just that IF HE WAS, he would have the perfect opportunity. And it was his rotten luck to be in the house that night. imoo

No it is not just you, there is something about that picture.

Just love those Snowshoes!

I am hoping we can find the date of that pic.

Thank you...Toby is right here next to me!!

yes that is the photo-I keep looking at it and something keeps tugging at me about,its a beautiful pic and her eyes do seem sad!There is something about that photo,I think its just me-LOL!

It's not just you, I was thinking the same today. :( What was distressing her at the time? What was on her mind?

It's not just you, I was thinking the same today. :( What was distressing her at the time? What was on her mind?

It actually looks like a photo of a child trying to look more sophisticated and grown up for an Internet/profile picture. What bothered me about it was that she might have taken it to look older for someone she was sending the picture to. IMO

I wonder why it took this long to haul the white truck away?

That makeup is done very well,could an 11 yr do makeup that good?Maybe someone helped her!!

Maybe. And maybe I am on the wrong track. But I made a detour from the train heading towards the SF and aimed it towards the family friend instead. I am just speculating, based upon things I have seen and read. And it appears that LE had some of the same suspicions. I don't think his truck has been returned yet. But I could be wrong.

Just look at the facts as we know them to be that night. No evidence of a break in. They said they did not think she ran away. Who was left inside that house? The parents were both together in one bedroom. They alibi each other.

So the only person left is the 23 yr old family friend, who is sleeping in Celina's old bedroom. Sorry, but I find that bothersome. He was not just staying for a weekend visit, he moved in permanently. So he is an obvious person to look at for this crime, imo. Sadly, the main motivation behind the murder of an 11 yr old is sexually based. Nobody has ever said he was a pedophile. Just that IF HE WAS, he would have the perfect opportunity. And it was his rotten luck to be in the house that night. imoo

BBM
I swear I swear I saw this in MSM. But have not been able to find it again. SO take it with a few grains of salt, at least for now. After LE interviewed the Mom, the focus of the search and the investigation seemed to change in a big way according to the reporter. FWIW. I took that to mean that she said something that was valuable to the investigation... and we have NO idea of whether her husband was in bed all night. Just that if he were, she COULD alibi him. So we really cannot rule him out at all based on the fact that he MAY have an alibi, we just don't know.

I was trying to find exaactly when they tarped SF's truck, and couldn't. But I did find an image (which is actually a screencap of sorts for a video clip) from a news site. Looks like the truck was tarped on the ground but may or may not have been secured through the tires, not sure.

I'm just curious because it seems either way they moved the truck onto the bed, possible tire evidence (if there is any) could be lost. Guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

http://www.necn.com/pages/newengland/0

Attachments

• atruckimages.jpg
    atruckimages.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 26
Where is this picture showing Celina, her sister and the 23-yr old everyone is referencing?

thx Pink- somehow I knew that you had it:)

and I too find that pic of CC in the hat a little, ahhh odd, different? Can't put my finger on it either......but the wall paneling behind her also seemed to appear g=behind on e of the pics with her & two other girls

I still would love to know why no OTHER pics of her have come out :(

Hmmm...Celina went missing on a Monday, the 25th of July - doesn't appear from this ad that the store is open on Monday's unless they have changed their hours/days of operation.

From their FB page:

Our new hours are 9:00-6:00 daily, Monday-Saturday!

A pic on Celina's FB account shows Celina, I believe KM and her 13 yr old sister.

CC = Celina, 11 yrs old.
KM = not blood-related, thought of by CC as brother-like, 23 yrs old.
OS = older sister, 13 yrs old.

All are facing the camera, appearing in this order: CC - KM - OS

KM is behind both girls.

KM has his right arm across CC's chest.

CC is smile-laughing, and using both her hands is holding on to KM's right forearm.

KM's right hand is holding his own left forearm.

KM has his left arm across OS's chest.

OS is grab-holding KM's left hand, and is perhaps attempting to pull KM's arm away from her chest.

OS's eyes are closed, she is not smiling.

OS appears to me as feeling slightly 'uncomfortable' in the situation.

Now, in an news item today, it was noted that WN's truck was impounded, with the truck bed containing items was covered with a blue tarp .. and a dark green plastic garbage can is seen inside the cab.

http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrodesk/2011/08/authorities-search-celina-cass-home/nPTZjSGdVsSyTLZ4XFWtlM/index.html

In 2007, KM was arrested for stealing vehicles, most of them were trucks.

Whom had access to WN's truck?

------------------------Hinky-Meter pinging------------------------/*

Do you have a link to this image?

So, where did Celina sleeping on the couch come from? Thought that is where she went when her sister was gone. Why would she run to get in bed with KM?? What??

People have said that she was afraid to sleep in her basement bedroom alone. That night she was alone, and last seen in the basement. So PERHAPS she did go to sleep in that basement room.

I am 'speculating' that she may have been frightened in the middle of the night.
She MAY have run upstairs afraid. What would she have done if she was afraid in the middle of the night?

When my teenaged daughter was going through her scary movie phase she used to wake up having nightmares. She would go across the hall into her older brothers room and curl up in his big sofa chair. He would wake up in the morning and say " How did you get in here? ' lol But when she was afraid at night she wanted to be near PEOPLE. I think that is a common response to night time fears.

Nobody SAID that she absolutely went into her old bedroom that night. I am just trying to come up with POSSIBLE SCENARIOS. what was different about that night that brought this on?

People have speculated that someone planned it because big sister was away. BUT WHAT IF IT WAS THE OPPOSITE. What if the big sister being away, wss the trigger for Celina to do something out of the ordinary? What if she did what many little sisters would do when they were afraid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel