Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're talking about the pic of her in the hat with her lips closed - I find that picture very unsettling. She doesn't look like a live person in that pic to me - she looks like badly done reconstruction of a person who was found deceased and the artist was trying to create an image to help the public ID her. That, or a character in a wax museum. It really doesn't look like a photograph of a living person to me, although it obviously is. I wonder if she photoshopped the eyes or something - there's something there that looks - not living.

THANK YOU..I wanted to type the same thing,but I thought I was CRAZY and I did not want anyone else to think I was either..so I kept my mouth shut...LOL..OMG..Someone else sees it..

I am interested in knowing how the relationship between Celina's Mother and WN evolved. How long did they know each other before marrying and if she was aware of WN's past and/or mental status.

If she was aware of his history of PS, did she worry for her children? Had there been any reports maybe to family or coworkers of any troubles at home with WN & her children or even herself?

There certainly isn't a lot of new news today from the local press people?
Seems too quiet for comfort. I hope - really hope they can solve this soon.
I'd hate to be living in that area now. Not sure who you can trust and with all the strange associations - its just too weird imo. Sure would like justice for Celina, soon.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=14218985

New article referencing the two trucks that were towed, who the owners are, and some background on how long km has been living there for.

Brady declined to say whether Wendell Noyes was staying with Louisa's family. Noyes initially spoke to reporters about Celina's disappearance but later stopped speaking out. A man who answered the phone at the home of Wendell Noyes' sister on Tuesday said no one at the house would talk to a reporter

I wonder if WN is staying with the mother, if not, that would be quite telling.

I heard earlier today - either on HLN or FOX that WN was being questioned and he was no longer cooperating. That said enough for me.

Just waiting for the shoe to drop in this one. IMO it won't be long now.

So, if that's the case, the blanket had to be secured to her body in some way - tape (Oh lord, please don't let it be duct tape. :( )? That would also lend to the idea that the body was weighted down like a "package" (sorry to be so graphic).

In any event, makes it seem a little more odd to me that a blanket was used to cover up the mom (Was it just her covered? I can't remember.).

I do hope they can make an arrest soon since this info. was broadcast on HLN. That's such a small town, and being that I live in one...I can't EVEN image knowing that the person responsible for this still walking around town a free person.

Often, when a parent is responsible for the murder of their own child , the body is found to be "incapsulated" meaning wrapped in something or left in an inclosed object like a refrigerator, etc. This especially holds true when the mother is responsible for the murder/disposal of body. It's some type of a maternal behavior. I found this information to be interesting, however I don't think the blanket wrapped around Celina's body means a parent is responsible for this childs death.

Here is a comparison of pictures. While there has been no obsession on my part with the picture with the hat, I will share with you that the first thought that crossed my mind on viewing the picture was that she was either on drugs or was drugged when the picture was taken. There is no life in the eyes at all ... no spark as is evident in the other pictures of her. I don't think the picture was photo shopped.

Attachments

• Celina Side by Side.png
    Celina Side by Side.png
    408.8 KB · Views: 117
Could be but I think this was more personal. I don't think Celina's suspicious death was sexual. I think she knew too much and someone wanted to shut her up. IMO

Explain...knew to much about what?

Here is a comparison of pictures. While there has been no obsession on my part with the picture with the hat, I will share with you that the first thought that crossed my mind on viewing the picture was that she was either on drugs or was drugged when the picture was taken. There is no life in the eyes at all ... no spark as is evident in the other pictures of her. I don't think the picture was photo shopped.

I thought the same thing...drugd with the hat pic. Looks so much older than the other pic. IMO

THANK YOU..I wanted to type the same thing,but I thought I was CRAZY and I did not want anyone else to think I was either..so I kept my mouth shut...LOL..OMG..Someone else sees it..

When I look at it again, it looks like an expensive department store mannequin. The other pic of her, with the purple hairband, she looks like a radiant beauty - a living girl. This one . . . odd.

y'know, I am really hoping that this was done by an acquaintance and not a family member or someone very close to the family. it would be a little comforting to me to know that celina's last image wasn't of someone she loved hurting her. :(

Suffocation is one COD I am not sure they would be able to determine if a body was later put into water.

But if she is dead before she goes into the water there will be no water in her lungs right?

From this latest reporting, it sounds to me as though WN may not be staying with LN...could this mean there is some deliberate distance between the two?

Brady declined to say whether Wendell Noyes was staying with Louisa's family. Noyes initially spoke to reporters about Celina's disappearance but later stopped speaking out. A man who answered the phone at the home of Wendell Noyes' sister on Tuesday said no one at the house would talk to a reporter.

The picture looks to me like a very common problem that I see in lots of FB and other online pictures. It looks like she took it herself on a hand held device (phone) and is focused on the phone and the controls, and not on the tiny little camera lens. So you end up with what looks like her looking straight into the camera, but her eyes are just shifted over a little. I also see a bit of hesitancy (as if she is working hard to pull off the look and the picture all at the same time). And, last but not least, she is under a bright light yet the area of her eyes is completely shaded by the hat, which removes the reflection of light in her eyes that really brings them to life in the other photos.

Good grief....when I was 11, I wore a bra, had my period, played with baby dolls, danced around my room like a ballerina with a long red scarf (that I remember vividly), was attracted to boys, loved ice cream and candy, rode a bicycle with a basket, had earrings and makeup. Such a tremendous transitional age....precious and tormented all at once.

But if she is dead before she goes into the water there will be no water in her lungs right?

Right but I mean no physical signs of cause of death...I assume they knew fairly soon if she was alive when she was put into the water or not. But I was trying to think of COD that would not result in an injury, besides drugs.

New article referencing the two trucks that were towed, who the owners are, and some background on how long km has been living there for.

From same link:

Friends close to Louisa Noyes say KM, 23, is the son of a former boyfriend and moved into the Noyes' home about a year ago, joining Wendell and Louisa Noyes and her children, Celina and her older sister, Kayla.

Yes...I agree with you.

I think she was just trying on a "look" in that photo, probably something she had seen in a magazine or something, with a "grown-up" expression...a lot of models do that "vacant" stare pretty often.

Often, when a parent is responsible for the murder of their own child , the body is found to be "incapsulated" meaning wrapped in something or left in an inclosed object like a refrigerator, etc. This especially holds true when the mother is responsible for the murder/disposal of body. It's some type of a maternal behavior. I found this information to be interesting, however I don't think the blanket wrapped around Celina's body means a parent is responsible for this childs death.

I also had that first reaction IF LN was involved in at least the disposal and covering for WN. I could see her wanting to wrap her daughter vs. dumping her into the river if she was complicit with WN...God, how I hope that is not the case. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LRak10