Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celina’s biological father, Adam Laro, says he never noticed anything strange at the house, until the last time he visited her.
He says recently, Celina and her sister were sleeping in the basement.
“It seems odd to me, very odd. Here they had two beautiful rooms and a nice place to live all of a sudden things got changed by certain people who I won’t name,” says Laro. “Now all of a sudden they’re staying on an air mattress on the cellar floor, to me it’s kind of crazy.”
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/08/03/stepfather-of-celina-cass-checks-into-mental-hospital/

I do wonder... with mom in a wheelchair? SF an alleged schizophrenic & CC scared to sleep alone in the basement if she may not have tried out some of the adults medications...in the past. It's still not COD .I doubt that she died accidentally and that was covered up!
It seems really odd to have the 23yo in her room and her in the basement. FOR A YEAR?
moo...if my litle girl is 11yo. (especially for a year!) SHE is sleeping UPSTAIRS! as well as the 13yo sister EVEN if they have to share a room.
Not that I would not trust him.. but I would not trust his friends etc.
If he was a problem... too bad! He's an adult- so he sneaks off-
the girls were too young to be put elsewhere. IMHO.
23yo downstairs period.

I agree gngr~snap.

Where was the parent's bedroom? I mean, how strange for them to sleep near the 23 year old, if that was the case, and the girls to sleep farther away...I always keep my kids (4) closest to me in the house by their age...youngest closest, other two a little farther- and my oldest (23) on another floor...but that's just me...no judgment but agreeing with you that I would never do it that way...

Celina’s biological father, Adam Laro, says he never noticed anything strange at the house, until the last time he visited her.
He says recently, Celina and her sister were sleeping in the basement.
“It seems odd to me, very odd. Here they had two beautiful rooms and a nice place to live all of a sudden things got changed by certain people who I won’t name,” says Laro. “Now all of a sudden they’re staying on an air mattress on the cellar floor, to me it’s kind of crazy
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/08/03/stepfather-of-celina-cass-checks-into-mental-hospital/

purple by me

????:waitasec:

Absolutely nothing has labeled him a pedo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has never been convicted of anything that would lead me to believe he is a pedo!!!

He has stolen something like 6 vehicles, and had a burglary on his record, but nothing about a sex crime at all.

ETA: No MSM, at least. And I have seen A LOT of rumors and none of them say he has anything like that in his own personal background.
So thats how he got that nice silver truck!!!!!

I agree gngr~snap.

Where was the parent's bedroom? I mean, how strange for them to sleep near the 23 year old, if that was the case, and the girls to sleep farther away...I always keep my kids (4) closest to me in the house by their age...youngest closest, other two a little farther- and my oldest (23) on another floor...but that's just me...no judgment but agreeing with you that I would never do it that way...
It's petty I KNOW! but MANY 23 yr old "guys" have a MAJOR problem sleeping in a "pretty girly room" they'd rather crash on the couch! - I'm not pointing fingers.. just something I have noticed over the years! They get creeped out by being in the room alone and WILL NOT sleep in there, UNLESS it's their own daughters room.

I agree gngr~snap.

The only thing that would make any sort of sense (though not a lot of it) would be if there were 3 floors, and the parents were on the main floor, the girls downstairs, and KM in an upstairs bedroom.

The silver truck belongs to the SF, the red truck belongs to KM. Right?

I do wonder... with mom in a wheelchair? SF an alleged schizophrenic & CC scared to sleep alone in the basement if she may not have tried out some of the adults medications...in the past. It's still not COD .I doubt that she died accidentally and that was covered up!
It seems really odd to have the 23yo in her room and her in the basement. FOR A YEAR?
moo...if my litle girl is 11yo. (especially for a year!) SHE is sleeping UPSTAIRS! as well as the 13yo sister EVEN if they have to share a room.
Not that I would not trust him.. but I would not trust his friends etc.
If he was a problem... too bad! He's an adult- so he sneaks off-
the girls were too young to be put elsewhere. IMHO.
23yo downstairs period.

I think Mom was only in the wheelchair on that day, due to stress...I don't believe she is in a wheelchair on a regular basis, as far as I know.

I wonder what AL meant by "two beautiful rooms"? Does he mean there were only two bedrooms in the apt or does he mean each girl had their own bedroom? Is he suggesting that because the two men moved into the house, the girls who had previously slept upstairs were shipped to the basement together when neither of them had occupied a room down there before? Maybe they had the two bedrooms and Mom slept on the couch before the marriage?

So confusing.

The several Victorian homes where I have lived in the North all had millipedes in the basement. I can't imagine making little girls sleep on air mattresses on the basement floor and especially with these things. They are huge and very fast.
61124-millipede.gif

I think Mom was only in the wheelchair on that day, due to stress...I don't believe she is in a wheelchair on a regular basis, as far as I know.
TY- I was wondering if she (the mom) was also sleeping in a seperate room due to that.
so, that idea is nixed.

A REMINDER: Family members and others living in the house can be discussed in the context of MSM. Wild and outlandish speculation will be removed.

It is important to remember that there is no POI or Suspect in this case and bashing the family or other members of the household is NOT allowed.

Please try to keep your comments in line with what has come out in the media or by LE. Speculation is permissible - but it must be within the scope of the facts, as they are known.

If you have any questions about that, please contact a member of the mod team and they will help you out.

Thanks!

Salem

The several Victorian homes where I have lived in the North all had millipedes in the basement. I can't imagine making little girls sleep on air mattresses on the basement floor and especially with these things. They are huge and very fast.
61124-millipede.gif

Ugh! I live in a Victorian house in the Northeast and yup...not just millipedes and spiders but these huge things someone told me are some type of cricket- I think someone has said Jerusalem crickets but I'm not sure if that was the name. They are huge and they jump soooooo far...as you can tell I don't even like going in my own basement never mind having my kids sleep there...

Not sure if this recent article has been posted yet (if it has, apologies):

http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrodesk/2011/08/authorities-search-celina-cass-home/nPTZjSGdVsSyTLZ4XFWtlM/index.html

From Celina's Grandma, Adam's mom:

Marcia Laro, Cass’s grandmother, said the girl’s body has been returned to the family and been taken to a funeral home, where arrangements are being made for a private service that will include only immediate family and close friends.

“She was such a unique little girl,” said the woman, 65. “She was adorable, lovable, trusting, happy.”

Cass’s grandmother said she was disappointed that Celina’s mother did not come forward to speak to the media while the search for Celina went on. Both Louisa and Wendell Noyes have declined requests for interviews.

Marcia Laro said she did not understand why the mother did not reach out to Celina’s father after the child’s body was discovered.

“We haven’t heard from her,” the grandmother said. “We’re confused.”

Also it says that Adam Laro and Celina's older sister Kayla Laro spent time together yesterday:

Adam Laro said he has heard from Celina’s sister, though. Kayla came to his house for a few hours Tuesday. They sat by the pond in the backyard and fished. He said his daughter has held up as well as could be expected since she lost her sister.

“She’s a strong little girl,” he said.

One thing that may have been answered, I'm curious why Celina's last name was Cass?

Ugh! I live in a Victorian house in the Northeast and yup...not just millipedes and spiders but these huge things someone told me are some type of cricket- I think someone has said Jerusalem crickets but I'm not sure if that was the name. They are huge and they jump soooooo far...as you can tell I don't even like going in my own basement never mind having my kids sleep there...
CAVE CRICKETS! we have them in GA too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member