Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me did any of you see WN Facebook before he deleted a bunch of things., I found it very unusual!!!

I really don't think that he deleted a bunch of things. I think that he was deleted by a bunch of people and they deleted the things. But yes, very unusual. I think that we discussed it in detail at the end of thread #1 and in thread #2...but it might have just been in thread #2.

Registered just to ask this question (I've been following this thread since day 1).

How many apartments are in this building? I keep seeing how many people live in the "home" but it doesn't indicate if all actually live in the specific apartment. My thought is LN's sister and Aunt may also rent an apartment in the building and not live in WN & LN's unit.

I live in southern NH, and there are many old Victorians like this that are divided into many units. Therefore, lots of people coming and going, which does not conclude them to be a party "stable". Only if there are numerous people at various times in the specific unit, then I would call it a party house.

Looks like Comcast provides internet to West Stewartstown: http://comcast.usdirect.com/west-stewartstown-nh-comcast.html

Seeing as though most of the tenants seemed to know one another, they could have made an agreement to get a wireless router and all pitch in for the bill. The wireless certainly would carry through the whole house. Also, the restaurant next door could have service that people "mooched" (for lack of a better word).

The instructions you were given were correct and you were probably doing it right, but it won't work in this case because it is not just a picture, but embedded in a PDF file. But it is a cute picture.

You can also use Snipping tool, in your Computer Accessories, then add it as an attachment.

This One???

attachment.php

Attachments

• Celina.JPG
    Celina.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 340
That's the one I've tried several times. Even when it says to
browse, I still can't make the photo show up, like I can at FB.

Sad, but I must not know what a photo's URL is.

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

The URL is just the website address that holds the image. If you pasted the image URL into your browser the image would appear. Just like putting in a website address like Google.com

Right click on the image you want to copy, then click on "copy image location".

Click on the insert image icon.

Right click in the address box and paste the URL that you copied into the box. (Leave the "http://" thing blue so it pastes the copied URL and overwrites this prefix.)

Then click on OK.

The image URL will apear in your post with the IMG tags wrapped around it so that the editor for WS knows it is an image and does not show it as a link.

The image you want should than appear if you click on preview.

If you have any other questions about images just send me a PM.

Please tell me did any of you see WN Facebook before he deleted a bunch of things., I found it very unusual!!!

I do not see that anything was deleted except one recent friend and a comment to that friend... which could have been that friend deleting him and the comment off her wall. Then it would also be automatically removed from his wall...

I think it is fair to give AL the benefit of the doubt regarding everything, really. He's in poor health, he has mentioned to the press that he has not been contacted by LCN. Many are asking why he doesn't contact her, does he know where she is?

I don't remember who posted it, but I think it was yesterday afternoon, but there was a link to all the West Stewartstown Info.

It said no cable & no cell activity & no garbage collection.
It also said that recycling was mandatory.

Aren't there different cans/containers for recycling?
In CT, we had blue box like containers & everything had to be separated by the owner of the trash.... cans, glass, paper.

In CA, where my dad lives, ALL items recycled go into one big container,
everything else goes into a garbage can. I guess the recycle place separates it.

Still not sure what the rules are here in AZ! :waitasec:

Colebrook, the next town over, was prominently in the news at least two times over the last 20 years. One story, which I can only partially remember, involved a serial killer who was tracked to Colebrook. He died when LE was attempting to arrest him- shot himself and an officer.
The other story, which I also can't recall in detail (!), was about a local anti-government type who went on a killing spree and killed the editor of the Chronicle, a judge, and two state troopers. We have a friend who had a camp in the deep woods near Colebrook, went up there several times through the years, and have always been interested when in the local news there.

Thank you, pgayle, and everyone else who answered to my post.

You are right people are going to go by what their county and state require.

I was only going by what I know of the National Fire Protection Association, it governs the whole United States, and all most every insurance carrier requires insurance on buildings...

But there is always people who only go by what the state and town require...

My husband is a contractor and he built our house. We never had any inspection done on anything... the electrical, plumbing etc..

My husband of course only hired the best for those jobs since he knows the good guys and the bad guys.

However my neighbor built their house at the same time and really messed up their electrical by doing it themselves. When they tried to sell it, it was a problem..

Also a landlord can rent out a 3 bedroom house, but after the people move in and start using the basement as bedroom without his knowledge.. how would he know and of course there would not be plans for that on file.

I think it is fair to give AL the benefit of the doubt regarding everything, really. He's in poor health, he has mentioned to the press that he has not been contacted by LCN. Many are asking why he doesn't contact her, does he know where she is?

I think CC should be the focus, not AL, and it disturbs me that he is airing dirty laundry in the press and I find it disrepectful to CC's memory.

In the last thread #6 sreshowtime wanted this photo snagged of Celina. I sent it in a message as well:

photoc.jpg

In this photo of Celina, she is wearing a "peace sign' pendant.

Back in the day, "peace sign" pendants and such were popular with the 5-leaf plant smoker hippie-types.

I'm NOT explicitly implying Celina was a toker or that she was interested in or involved in drugs .. I'm just wondering if someone gifted to her that pendant, and if *that* person was?

Again, I'm looking for clues that might suggest a drug environment .. and curious or accidental ingestion of such.

In this photo of Celina, she is wearing a "peace sign' pendant.

Back in the day, "peace sign" pendants and such were popular with the 5-leaf plant smoker hippie-types.

I'm NOT explicitly implying Celina was a toker or that she was interested in or involved in drugs .. I'm just wondering if someone gifted to her that pendant, and if *that* person was?

Again, I'm looking for clues that might suggest a drug environment .. and curious or accidental ingestion of such.

in our ever changing fad fashion world, what is old is new again. The hippie style, the peace sign, the smiley face etc are all back in use... I go into the kid's stores and I feel like I am looking in my closet when I was young... makes me feel very old!

Here is another picture of WN's pickup before it was covered and before LE had crime scene tape surrounding the house. Unless someone just moved the boxes that were in the green can in between times, it looks like possibly there is a difference in what is in the cans.. The trash in the red can looks completely different.

It looks to me that there was more garbage in the truck when this photo was taken compared to when investigator was taking pictures of the truck.
EP-708049971.jpg&q=100&maxw=350

101624_080311cassms07.JPG

Hmm, nice and clean and shiny. Even the license plate is clean. Just had the truck washed recently I guess...

I find it sad that there are still areas that cannot have cell phone coverage. Maybe they can leave the temporary tower up until someone can put up a permanent one. People may feel the need to keep in better contact with their kids and other family members after what happened to Celina. I think it is ok not to have cell phones, but people should have that option. It certainly helps in case of a crime, to be able to track the cell phone pings and text messages.

I think that's a HUGE stretch. Do you have a elementary aged girl?

The peace sign is so popular with young girls right now. my daughter has a ton of items with peace on them... it has nothing to do with any drug use with anyone she's associated with!!! My daughter has that sign on her two swim suits a pair of jeans, and several shirts. it's very very trendy.

The peace sign is so popular with young girls right now. my daughter has a ton of items with peace on them... it has nothing to do with any drug use with anyone she's associated with!!! My daughter has that sign on her two swim suits a pair of jeans, and several shirts. it's very very trendy.

And I did too when I was in elementary school in the late 60[s early 70's. Believe me, we weren't smoking weed at that age. It wasn't just hippies and druggies - it was mainstream fashion!!

Same here. My daughter started buying everything with peace signs when she was 9 years old. These girls just think it's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member