Found Deceased NH - Greg Surbey, 37, Nashua, 05 Feb 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah I was wondering about whether he was at the riot and if that had something to do with why he might have wanted to disappear.

Self harm, possibly? No job, 1 year anniversary of breakup of LTR, money and valuables at home?? Did he own a weapon?

That's quite a few red flags. Seems like that would have to be considered as an option.

Missing Nashua Man's Body Found In Massachusetts

Tyngsborough Police and Fire departments recovered Subrey's body from the river around 4:30 p.m. on March 21 after first responders received reports of a body floating by the Larson Avenue boat ramp.

The body was first reported by boaters in the area, according to officials.

The Massachusetts State Police, assigned to the Middlesex County District Attorney's office, along with the Tyngsborough police, investigated the incident. The state's Office of the Medical Examiner determined a cause of the death and positively identified the body.

"The investigation is ongoing
," said Lt. Patrick Hannon.

Body found in Merrimack River identified as missing Nashua man

An autopsy was conducted last Monday in Massachusetts, and Hannon said Surbey’s cause of death is undetermined.

A large section of the Merrimack River runs through the Gate City, including the waterway underneath the East Hollis Street bridge that flows south into Tyngsborough.

Although foul play is not suspected, Hannon said Nashua police are continuing to investigate to try to determine what may have led Surbey to the river.

One of the problems with having a big river like that flowing through your town is that people and pets do fall into it and sometimes lose their lives. Sometimes by accident, sometimes by choice, only rarely by someone else's act.

Considering the time of year, I'm inclined to suspect he went out for a walk, slipped on ice, and fell in.

It's been sadly busy on WS over the past few days. I'm sad to hear this, and don't think we'll ever get an answer as to his state of mind when he left his apartment in February.
I love New Hampshire, had a dear friend who lived and worked in Nashua for many years. With that, and all going on there lately, I'm not feeling as warm and fuzzy about the area as I once was. RIP Mr. Surbey.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nvdaily/obituary.aspx?n=gregory-charles-surbey&pid=198257083

It is with great sadness we announce the passing of Gregory Charles Surbey, 37, on February 5, 2021.

Greg looked forward to doing so much in his life and wanted to start a family of his own. His passion was hiking, skiing, kayaking, and riding his motorcycle with his father and friends. He was passionate about politics and he loved this country; he was a true patriot.

He was computer savvy, had an uncanny ability to solve any problem. He had a curious nature, was kind, smart, and would do anything to help family and friends. We will miss your smile, your sense of humor, your laugh and your generosity, but most of all, we will miss YOU. You will be forever in our hearts.

A Memorial Service in his home town in Virginia will be on April 17, 2021 at 11 AM.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aburke
Back