Found Safe NH - Lilly Waniski, 10, Kaylee Durant, 8, & Avarie Williams, 2, Madbury, 23 Oct 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Anita Austin said she’s worried about the well-being of her granddaughters Lilly Waniski, 10, Kaylee Durant, 8, and Avarie Williams, 2. Her daughter, Kaitlyn Lee, and her daughter’s boyfriend, Michael Williams, didn’t show at Carroll County Superior Court in Ossipee.

Austin said she been the guardian of her three granddaughters since some of the court processes began on Sept. 10.

Prior to living in Tamworth, the girls and their parents had lived in Rochester. They also had ties to Dover and to the Maine communities of Kittery and Lebanon.

Madbury woman says 3 granddaughters are missing

Lilly-Waniski-Kaylee-Durant-and-Avarie-Williams.jpg

Interesting is that in this link there is no mentioning LE or a missing person report. However on the linked profile you ,ay find comments telling a bit more about the situation. I am not sure whom to believe...

I still have problem with this case as there is no LE involved (or did i miss it?)

The initial news are made upon her fb posts and only by grandmothers information. I dont know if she was even really given any custody for real.

MADBURY – Anita Austin has a photo of her three granddaughters on a mechanical horse ride saved as wallpaper on her cell phone.

It’s been months since the Madbury woman has seen the girls, who went missing before a family court hearing in October. Since then, Austin has been awarded permanent guardianship of Lilly Waniski, 10, Kaylee Durant, 8, and Avarie Williams, 2.

More at Madbury grandmother continues search for her missing granddaughters

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879
Back