Found Deceased NH - Trish Haynes, 26, Grafton/Danbury, Jun/Jul 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I may have understood this wrong. It could be the man that Sunisa is with now was Trish's ex boyfriend. It's difficult to make sense of the comments on Trish's Facebook page. Either way Sunisa really seems to have it in for Trish.
A couple of her friends made comments about tagging her ex boyfriend to let him know that she was harrassing his ex girlfriend, several told her to block her.

This girl posted on FB daily until around late February. I saw that rude poster you mentioned and wondered what connection she had to this girl- she was her mother's age, and yet she's calling the poor girl ugly.

Looks like there's some issues in her family, although, nothing that I could see that would have me thinking one of them hurt her.

However, I do suspect foul play. I live in NH, too, an hour away. Keeping my eyes and ears peeled. This is the first I have heard of her being missing, and it was her roommate that said the last time she saw her was in June OR July- her roommate can't remember when she last saw her? It was just recently, according to her!
She's had multiple drug arrests lately and if you look at her photos over the last year on social media, she's aged 15 years. All point to an addition problem which leads to possibility of (1) OD or (2) met with harm within the drug community or while impaired. Sad either way.

She's had multiple drug arrests lately and if you look at her photos over the last year on social media, she's aged 15 years. All point to an addition problem which leads to possibility of (1) OD or (2) met with harm within the drug community or while impaired. Sad either way.
If you don't mind me asking, what was the latest drug arrest? June or July, I hope? August would be even better?

I wish they'd open rehabilitation clinics and addiction treatment centers where all the "pain centers" are. I lobbied hard to get a "pain center" in my town closed. We have an urgent care, a hospital, and a community health center. There's no need for a "pain center" run by doctors across the state pushing pills to people who can't get them at the other three affordable healthcare options in our very town.

Well, this doesn't make it any more clear:

"Associate Attorney General Jeffery Strelzin on Wednesday said investigators continue to search for a North Woodstock woman who has been missing for more than two months.

Asked about a report Wednesday that Grafton police over the weekend had found crates in a pond that were somehow connected to Trish Haynes, 26, Strelzin replied that "Grafton police are not involved in our investigation.""

Asst. AG says search for missing North Woodstock woman continues | New Hampshire

If you don't mind me asking, what was the latest drug arrest? June or July, I hope? August would be even better?
None since she went missing - that's the first thing I check for and I have software that can run a nationwide check. (publically available, but does require a monthly fee to use).

None since she went missing - that's the first thing I check for and I have software that can run a nationwide check. (publically available, but does require a monthly fee to use).
Thank you.

Well, this doesn't make it any more clear:

"Associate Attorney General Jeffery Strelzin on Wednesday said investigators continue to search for a North Woodstock woman who has been missing for more than two months.

Asked about a report Wednesday that Grafton police over the weekend had found crates in a pond that were somehow connected to Trish Haynes, 26, Strelzin replied that "Grafton police are not involved in our investigation.""

Asst. AG says search for missing North Woodstock woman continues | New Hampshire
Seriously! One article says they removed crates that might have something to do with her disappearance and now the Associate AG says that Grafton police aren't part of the investigation? Something stinks in Denmark.

Seriously! One article says they removed crates that might have something to do with her disappearance and now the Associate AG says that Grafton police aren't part of the investigation? Something stinks in Denmark.

I'm guessing the Attorney General's office is taking over the investigation. Many states have the Attorney General involved in missing person's case, especially if there may be criminal wrongdoing involved. Based on this news release it looks like they got involved about a week ago. Missing Person - Trish Haynes | News Releases | NH Department of Justice

So then who's involved in the investigation? NH State Troopers? Or does he just mean another police department, not specifically the town of Grafton's police department? I know originally they said N Woodstock.

So then who's involved in the investigation? NH State Troopers? Or does he just mean another police department, not specifically the town of Grafton's police department? I know originally they said N Woodstock.
N. Woodstock police said they were "familiar with her", NOT that they were participating in the investigation. By "familiar with" I'm guessing it is because she lived there and had multiple arrests in the area. Search for Missing Woman Continues in Grafton. The AG's office often involves police they just have not made any formal statement of that.

N. Woodstock police said they were "familiar with her", NOT that they were participating in the investigation. By "familiar with" I'm guessing it is because she lived there and had multiple arrests in the area. Search for Missing Woman Continues in Grafton. The AG's office often involves police they just have not made any formal statement of that.

I know, I'm a lawyer in NH. The AG's office doesn't itself do law enforcement, they are the state prosecutors. So some police department in the state is doing the day-to-day ground work in this. I re-read the articles and they appear to say NH State Police is leading the investigation but every article says something slightly different about town police. I'm going to assume that the police in the jurisdiction they are searching at the moment is assisting with each search as they come up.

I know, I'm a lawyer in NH. The AG's office doesn't itself do law enforcement, they are the state prosecutors. So some police department in the state is doing the day-to-day ground work in this. I re-read the articles and they appear to say NH State Police is leading the investigation but every article says something slightly different about town police. I'm going to assume that the police in the jurisdiction they are searching at the moment is assisting with each search as they come up.
Thanks for the clarification! I lived in Ohio for many years. In that state, the Ohio Attorney General's Office through the Bureau of Criminal Investigation Missing Persons Unit would assist local law enforcement and families in locating and recovering missing children and adults. But policies and procedures do vary state by state. In Trish's case, the media wasn't too clear on which police, local or state, was assisting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kittycanfind
Back