Found Deceased NH - Trish Haynes, 26, Grafton/Danbury, Jun/Jul 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess that finding the crates in a pond was not meant to make the news. Photographs were posted on FB of the recovered "crates" on the truck that was used to crane them out of the pond which seems to be where the media got wind of it. 7 photos in all.

I guess that finding the crates in a pond was not meant to make the news. Photographs were posted on FB of the recovered "crates" on the truck that was used to crane them out of the pond which seems to be where the media got wind of it. 7 photos in all.

It is odd. They may have been searching for evidence there because of Trish but then found crates that may or may not be related to her case. There was a big (for the area) drug bust over the weekend. 25 arrested in drug sweep in Grafton County

I haven't come across any new news updates.

I did find a that was established 2 days ago with the intent of supporting Trish's grandmother ST, who currently lives out of state and is trying to get to NH to assist with the search for Trish.

Can we get screenshots off those crates? Was she in one of them? Any updates?
Some people say that the two items look like the old-style stacked washer and dryer setups. If she were in there I think they would have said so by now - or at least that a body was found. There certainly was no coroner vehicles present in the photos. Law enforcement is behaving a bit strange in this case so I wouldn't rule out them holding back such information.

You can find the photos if you go to her mother's FB page.

Some people say that the two items look like the old-style stacked washer and dryer setups. If she were in there I think they would have said so by now - or at least that a body was found. There certainly was no coroner vehicles present in the photos. Law enforcement is behaving a bit strange in this case so I wouldn't rule out them holding back such information.

She lists no friends on her facebook that's open to the public so I could't find her mother's name. This new news report from WMUR TV says they are searching 3 separate locations, including one that looks like meth lab material (old trailer and outbuilding on a dirt lot). You have to watch the video to see it. Crates pulled from Grafton pond connected to missing woman, police say

There's been nothing as follow up as to the crates. Likely unrelated to her disappearance. Still hoping they find some clues.

Rural New England is a wonderful place to live if you are entrepreneurial but it is very difficult to make a living as a young person and we have been hit very, very hard by the opioid epidemic. Despite having a very old and aging population, our obituaries are often full of young people lost to drugs. It doesn't get the attention the cities get because crime is very low and the problem is more pills than meth, but it is still a very sad problem running through so many communities here. I am hoping this wasn't the case for Trisha but I think the odds run in that direction.
It's so strange, in our little state, that when someone goes missing, basically just the locals try and help because not much attention is given to our missing folks on the news or on social media. I have a lot of thoughts going through my head and truly do think she's met up with foul play. I agree with you about the drug problem up here. Way too many to count, and it's hit our home with kids that used to hang out with our children in the younger years- so so heartbreaking!

People in Grafton ,Warner, and other towns in NH are specifically stating that they know who killed trish haynes. This man still walks free. Even after his constant criminal lifestyle which includes multiple assaults and violation of protective orders. He is a registered sex offender and he lives in the same town where his uncle is the chief of police. Hmmmmm.....

Oh wow, I often think about this case as it just seemed to have gone cold. I am sadly not surprised, knowing about her history with drugs, etc. At the same time I am glad that her family can now get some sort of closure. I just hope that they can find out for sure who did this and get some justice too. RIP Trish.

I don't know what I can link here but on Facebook and event has been set up called "Rally to demand justice for Trish Haynes". It gives some details about the timeline of events that I had not seen before, and names two people who may be involved.

Weirdly, this is where she was found and the family was evidently told last year? Yikes.

I remember someone saying the three locations they were searching in one video from a news article at the time we’re all related to a sex offender? Also that she was involved in drugs.

It’s a little eerie that in that Instagram link someone posted of hers, she has a Loon Mountain staff shirt on. Reminds me of how someone was claiming Maura Murray might have been involved with someone from Loon. Very far apart in time, I know, but just made me feel for a minute.

Trish Haynes’ remains were discovered inside a washer-dryer set that was pulled from Grants Pond off Wild Meadow Road in Grafton in early September, her great-aunt Valorie Haynes Alvarez said in an interview on Thursday.

Family members were informed by the Attorney General’s Office more than six months ago that Haynes was dead, but they were told not to disclose that information to avoid compromising the investigation, Haynes Alvarez, of Franklin, N.H., said.

Since then, the family has been told only limited facts about the case, she said.

...SBM

Authorities last August were seen searching a Grafton property for signs of Haynes, who previously had lived in North Woodstock, N.H., and had been missing for about two months. She was last seen in Grafton and Danbury, N.H., in late June or early July 2018, the Attorney General’s Office said at that time.

The Grafton property searched in late August — 225 Main St. — is owned by Douglas Carpenter, who lives out of state.

In an interview on Thursday, Carpenter said Ashley and Doug Smith Jr. were tenants of the house at the time the property was searched, and he said Haynes lived with them for a period of time last year.

The Smiths no longer rent the house, he said.

Haynes Alvarez said her niece lived with the Smiths from January 2018 until she disappeared because she was trying to escape an abusive relationship. Haynes knew Ashley Smith from high school, she said.

Doug Smith Jr. has an extensive criminal record and is a registered sex offender following a felonious sexual assault conviction in 2009, according to state records. Other convictions include criminal threatening, burglary and assault, those records indicate. He currently lives in Warner, N.H.

...SBM

A “rally to demand justice for Trish Haynes” backed by some of her family is slated to take place in Concord from 3 to 5 p.m. on Sept. 6, according to the Facebook page for the event.

Relative of long-missing woman says remains were found in pond last fall

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kittycanfind
Back