Found Deceased NI - Noah Donohoe, 14, North Belfast, 21 June 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where has the route come from ?

ETA - sorry, just seen your reply Whometoo re his source for the route.

Wonder how they got such detail, tracker ?

I gave up listening to him, found him quite irritating, wandering off topic to chat to people who were posting on his site ( fair enough they are his supporters, but he seemed to lose the continuity of the chat )

Will have to see if can find the same route on the site that he took it from

Last edited:
I wonder about the book he was reported to be carrying with him. 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan Peterson. It doesn't seem to be the kind of book that a typical 14 year old boy would take with him for a bicycle trip. Was it a gift to him from his mother or required reading from school? Was he feeling caught up in a chaotic world and it was suggested to him to try reading this book?
The backpack and its contents hold a lot of clues to why and where he is going. MOO MOO MOO

The Police seem to have known what was in the ruck sack to start with if they are able to say that the North Face jacket and grey shorts are missing. Hopefully Noah put these on. They say that there was other clothing in the found ruck sack. I wonder if he also had a spare pair of trainers and put them on as well. It would be hard to travel very far in bar feet. Sounds like Noah was planning on staying over at someone's house or else had a change of clothes in case he got caught in the rain.

What do you think it means? I can't think of even one way it wouldn't have relevance. If they found it, where it was found would have relevance wouldn't it.

I think it means that whatever means by which the person who has Noah’s belongings came by them was not directly related to his disappearance - eg. they just happened across the backpack elsewhere and brought it home/ found it thrown in their garden and reported it etc etc

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab
Back