Found Deceased NI - Noah Donohoe, 14, North Belfast, 21 June 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for this.

This report states clearly that he did lose his bag and phone before falling off at 6pm. I really hope Fiona finds out what happened to her boy. It sounds like some kind of medical episode to me but its v odd.

It's definitely very odd and still no evidence of any altercation with anyone so far along the route. My immediate thoughts on the actions without knowing the case would be a reaction to some kind of drug but it just doesn't seem to fit Noah's character. No medical episode seems obvious from the pm and no mention of any drugs either though not sure if toxicology report back or if noah took medication of any kind. Something has caused irrational behaviour. But what?

It's definitely very odd and still no evidence of any altercation with anyone so far along the route. My immediate thoughts on the actions without knowing the case would be a reaction to some kind of drug but it just doesn't seem to fit Noah's character. No medical episode seems obvious from the pm and no mention of any drugs either though not sure if toxicology report back or if noah took medication of any kind. Something has caused irrational behaviour. But what?

I wonder if the coroner or medical examiner was able to analyse Noah's thyroid and other biochemical measures post mortem? The abrupt shedding of his belongings and garments and his apparent seeking of a cool dark space makes me wonder if he was feeling unbearably hot, which can be a result of hyperthyroid or even a high fever, and was frantically compelled to find relief, but was too mentally disoriented to do so.

There was a case in the US this spring of a young woman who became similarly incapacitated and hallucinatory from a 'thyroid storm' while on a business trip. Despite having access to her phone and other electronic devices, and a fully functioning rental car, she became lost and disoriented and was unable to locate help or call for assistance in highly populated southern California – even though she carried on other rambling phone conversations with family members far away from her location, alarming them greatly and causing them to alert LE that she could be in danger. See Found Deceased - CA - Erin Valenti, 33, from Utah, en-route from Palo Alto to San Jose, 7 Oct 2019 for the sad details. I do wonder if a similarly devastating brain chemistry anomaly was responsible for disorienting and discomforting Noah enough to ultimately kill him. With all the physical upheaval that early-teen boys typically endure during puberty, I'd think they would be especially vulnerable to hormonal and other chemical imbalances. JMO, I have no medical qualifications.

Rather a lot of confusion with the clock timings

The time stamp on the actual footage is 18:08.

"Police misunderstood at the time of its retrieval that
the clock on the CCTV was three minutes slow

and hence the reported actual timing of 18:11.

"Police now understand
the clock on the CCTV to have been five minutes fast,

hence the new last sighting timing of 18:03."

New CCTV time accounts for Noah's missing minutes

I hope and pray that it wasn't an empty apology to only avoid consequences. I hope he was able to see the unbelievable sorrow and emptiness and I hope he is seeing that those feelings will last forever with Noah's family.

On brandnewtube Sonia poulton recently had a small segment on Noah.i just thought I’d let you guys here know incase you hadn’t seen it and were interested.i don’t think I’m allowed to link it but it’s easy to find.:)

• they have received "a number of handwritten statements and materials"
  • We do require a statement or statements from the next of kin, particularly Ms Donohoe providing general background information on Noah, as well as more specific information regarding his behaviour and demeanor in the weeks and days before his disappearance.
  • Mr Quinn also told the Coroner's Court that the PSNI are investigating "health and safety" issues that may arise in this inquest. "The Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) have been actively engaging with the Department for Infrastructure."
That last bit seems to me that the investigation revealed some way in which the storm drains could be better secured to prevent drownings but the first couple items make me think Noah's peers submitted some reports of Noah exhibiting odd behavior or possibly experimenting with drugs. I assume it's normal in Ireland for toxicology to stay private if it doesn't suggest a criminal element?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back