Found Deceased NI - Noah Donohoe, 14, North Belfast, 21 June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure at all Alyce, all I’ve heard is that dogs have been used in the search for Noah and that SAR Ireland North have said as of this afternoon that their dogs were not involved, so I guess PSNI dogs? Some absolutely mindblowing comments further down the find Noah page.

Could you link the page for me please Stella? I can't find it. TYIA

I've not been on here for quite a while but this case is very close just a few streets away from where I live. I was out searching with my dog yesterday and there are lots of really dense overgrown areas near where Noah was last seen. He accessed Seaview Park through a garden on Northwood Road, just behind the houses there is a small stream that would probably not be very full with all the recent dry weather. There is an area adjoining the park known locally as the Brickie, it's the old brickworks and is completely overgrown. Just across the road there is another large overgrown area that were allotments many years ago. I was there yesterday and there are parts that are very difficult to search as the undergrowth is so dense. Also behind the houses on Fortwilliam Crescent there is a very steep overgrown area and an old bunker part the way up. The public have now been asked to step aside so search and rescue can get in with equipment and dogs. I believe they are searching the Brickie today and can hear the helicopters out, I just hope they can find him alive today.

I've not been on here for quite a while but this case is very close just a few streets away from where I live. I was out searching with my dog yesterday and there are lots of really dense overgrown areas near where Noah was last seen. He accessed Seaview Park through a garden on Northwood Road, just behind the houses there is a small stream that would probably not be very full with all the recent dry weather. There is an area adjoining the park known locally as the Brickie, it's the old brickworks and is completely overgrown. Just across the road there is another large overgrown area that were allotments many years ago. I was there yesterday and there are parts that are very difficult to search as the undergrowth is so dense. Also behind the houses on Fortwilliam Crescent there is a very steep overgrown area and an old bunker part the way up. The public have now been asked to step aside so search and rescue can get in with equipment and dogs. I believe they are searching the Brickie today and can hear the helicopters out, I just hope they can find him alive today.
Thank you for taking the time to search for him ❤️

Good morning from @bbcgmu

‘Let us know you’re safe’

Police appeal to missing 14-year-old Noah Donohoe in Belfast.

They want him to know he’s ‘not in any trouble’ & have asked the public to check their properties.

@r_faragher joined the @communityrescue team last night.

587ECC9E-D7B7-4F08-A843-E7AB65BE052F.jpeg D07BD644-8DD9-440B-BF94-EB4D50A50AC5.jpeg C33043B8-630A-4EBE-B3B5-92F893703A4A.jpeg

https://twitter.com/bbcgmu/status/1276027282054959104?s=21

Has it been said where Noah was planning on going when he left home. He may be disorientated from the fall but still have a vague recollection and attempt to get there. Did he still have shoes or were they taken off as well.
I don’t think it has. He was wearing Nike trainers with bright yellow tick and they have been found.

Has it been said where Noah was planning on going when he left home. He may be disorientated from the fall but still have a vague recollection and attempt to get there. Did he still have shoes or were they taken off as well.

I have seen it reported in mainstream media Thelastleg that his Nike shoes were found but not his reason for travelling across the city

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you for the info Tuvok, I heard the helicopter again. Thank you for searching too. Is Seaview Park that Noah entered the street? I’ve heard the actual park itself called both Seaview Park and Linear Park just by locals in chat

I don’t think it has. He was wearing Nike trainers with bright yellow tick and they have been found.

I keep thinking how uncomfortable cycling without trousers or shoes would be. Cycling with clothes on is bad enough.

It’s not mentioned if Noah was alone the whole time or if he was with friends and split off from them at some stage. I’m now wondering if he had been drinking alcohol. It could explain why he came off his bike and then stripping naked. If he was with friends for part of the evening it may not be mentioned as they’re all minors and they split apart before anything relevant happened anyway.

** UPDATE **

Emergency services are asking people to take a step back from searching today. They have thanked the public for the help so far. The position is being supported by the family. It comes as rescue teams struggle to search with hundreds following them through areas.

https://twitter.com/kscott_94/status/1276070388896858112?s=21

Last night emergency services struggled to access a major life-threatening incident at a property. On one occasion police responding to a separate 999 call were tailed at high speed by around 20 cars. This is not helpful.

https://twitter.com/kscott_94/status/1276071517143654400?s=21

If you want to know whats going on, turn on notifications, check online - you don’t need to be in the area for that. If you are already in the area today searching for Noah Donohoe. Be responsible and give emergency crews space to work on their own.

https://twitter.com/kscott_94/status/1276071784572387331?s=21

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back