NJ - Daniel Anderl, fatally shot at home by gunman, son of Fed Judge Salas, N. Brunswick 19 Jul 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are MANY unanswered questions about Roy Den Hollander...
- Where did he get a FedEx Uniform AND FedEx truck from?
- 2015 was the last time he anything to do with this Judge, why get so mad now?
- Did he have a connection with Russia and the IRS as he said he did?
- Many homes now have security cameras...are we going to see video, and if not why?
- Why would he shoot himself...in a rural area...with no one around?
- Was there anyone else involved?
IMO right now it's doesn't feel right...with time, that might change.

I think he left in a car. Not a fed ex truck.
Uniform...no truck.
Some articles say LE have the car, are going over it.

MOO

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, July 20, 2020
Statement From U.S. Attorney’s Office
NEWARK, N.J. – The FBI has identified Roy Den Hollander as the primary subject in the attack that occurred at the home of the Honorable Esther Salas on July 19, 2020. Den Hollander is now deceased. The investigation remains ongoing. Individuals who believe they have information relevant to the investigation should contact FBI-Newark at 973-792-3000, press option 2.

Statement From U.S. Attorney’s Office

I'm glad you posted that, I've been sat on my hands wondering whether I'm going down a rabbit hole. I can't help thinking RDH could be jealous of the selective service suit Angelucci won.

Hmm. Very interesting.

Have they caught the murderer in the Angelucci case?

The timing is awfully coincidental isn't it?

Jmho

From RDH's website:

The future prospect of the Men’s Movement raising enough money to exercise some influence in America is unlikely. But there is one remaining source of power in which men still have a near monopoly—firearms. At some point, the men in this country will take the Declaration of Independence literally:

"[W]hen a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same

object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right,

it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for

their future security."

Articles

ETA: Reading more of his writing, he has some serious issues with females and has lost all logic in his reasoning. To say he's bitter doesn't even start to describe his hatred.

Last edited:
So the suspect was just an everyday nutcase who hated women and told whoever he could of his hatred towards women. Then he shoots 2 men. Too bad someone wasn’t monitoring his web site rants about his extreme hate for the opposite sex.

Last edited:
From RDH's website:

The future prospect of the Men’s Movement raising enough money to exercise some influence in America is unlikely. But there is one remaining source of power in which men still have a near monopoly—firearms. At some point, the men in this country will take the Declaration of Independence literally:

"[W]hen a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same

object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right,

it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for

their future security."

Articles

ETA: Reading more of his writing, he has some serious issues with females and has lost all logic in his reasoning. To say he's bitter doesn't even start to describe his hatred.
So men are ok to possess firearms, but 'girls' shouldn't be allowed Tasers:

Tasers aren’t harmless. Some guy out there right now is going to die from a hair-triggered girl. She’ll use her Taser out of malice and then cry she was afraid, or make up some lie about the guy threatening her. Her Feminist lawyer and Feminist psychologist will say she’s suffering from “Taser syndrome” and blame the dead guy and men in general for making her do it. A male judge will feel sorry for her and a female judge will identify with her, and she’ll get away with murder.

The courts already recognize a number of voodoo syndromes that allow girls to murder with impunity with little or no punishment. Do we really want another one that allows a girl to zap some guy for trying to pick her up? If females are so susceptible to all those syndromes of violence, doesn’t it make sense to keep weapons out of their hands?

Articles

I think I may have to stop reading this nonsense for my own sanity.

Where on earth did this Hollander person acquire such a vehemence against feminism? Going berserk about ladies getting a free drink in a bar, or ranting against Women's Studies at Columbia.
Hated his mother? Was dumped by a successful woman?
He was presumably an educated man.

It might have been an issue of marketing hype as much as affirmed beliefs.

At the end of the day, there is a glut of lawyers nationally. This leads to a certain number graduating with big debts and little employment prospects at their expected level.

I imagine that some lawyers adopt crusades in part as a means to build name recognition. Name recognition then hopefully attracts clients and a certain amount of donations from true believers. Thus, the crusade becomes a business.

This marketing is hardly unique to attorneys. For example, certain number of activist groups have been accused of deceptive advertising, exaggerated calls for immediate donations, and continuously asking for donations for programs that are already fully funded.

Roy Den Hollander may have been hunting foes after cancer diagnosis: report

...Authorities are also investigating a possible link to the shooting of attorney Marc Angelucci, who was shot at his California home earlier this month, allegedly by a man dressed in a Federal Express uniform, the outlet said.

Hollander even wrote about his revenge fantasies and cancer diagnosis in an online screed.

...He had one recent case in front of Salas — a challenge to the US military’s men-only draft, but removed himself from the case after his cancer diagnosis, the Times reported.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/20/roy-d...ter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

"Authorities are also investigating a possible link to the shooting of attorney Marc Angelucci, who was shot at his California home earlier this month, allegedly by a man dressed in a Federal Express uniform"
this is NOT a coincidence. imo
https://nypost.com/2020/07/20/roy-d...ter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

eta...unless it was a copycat situation, but if he had dealings with the CA attorney....then no imo

"Authorities are also investigating a possible link to the shooting of attorney Marc Angelucci, who was shot at his California home earlier this month, allegedly by a man dressed in a Federal Express uniform"

eta...unless it was a copycat situation, but if he had dealings with the CA attorney....then no imo

They were both fighting the same fight, both lawyers. Anti-feminism. Maybe jealous Angelucci succeeded in winning a fight or two?

eta, maybe he thought his fellow lawyer wasn't doing it right...or was a copycat?

Last edited:

Wow! No way this was a coincidence! IMO

Another Wow! In the article it says FBI found name and photo of NY judge Janet DiFiore in his vehicle. Scary guy.

Roy Den Hollander may have been hunting foes after cancer diagnosis: report

...Authorities are also investigating a possible link to the shooting of attorney Marc Angelucci, who was shot at his California home earlier this month, allegedly by a man dressed in a Federal Express uniform, the outlet said.

Hollander even wrote about his revenge fantasies and cancer diagnosis in an online screed.

...He had one recent case in front of Salas — a challenge to the US military’s men-only draft, but removed himself from the case after his cancer diagnosis, the Times reported.

I don’t know what type of cancer he had, and when he was diagnosed, but there are two types of cancer, lung and pancreatic, that are notorious for depression, and depression may appear way before other symptoms.

And then there is the whole array of paraneoplastic syndromes, illnesses caused by the immune response to the tumor, that are known. They include mood and personality changes as well as other rare things. The list of tumors causing them is long.

Not trying to condone his behavior, but genuinely interested, because from paranoid rants to murders, there is still a certain distance, and he covered it fast.

So men are ok to possess firearms, but 'girls' shouldn't be allowed Tasers:

Tasers aren’t harmless. Some guy out there right now is going to die from a hair-triggered girl. She’ll use her Taser out of malice and then cry she was afraid, or make up some lie about the guy threatening her. Her Feminist lawyer and Feminist psychologist will say she’s suffering from “Taser syndrome” and blame the dead guy and men in general for making her do it. A male judge will feel sorry for her and a female judge will identify with her, and she’ll get away with murder.

The courts already recognize a number of voodoo syndromes that allow girls to murder with impunity with little or no punishment. Do we really want another one that allows a girl to zap some guy for trying to pick her up? If females are so susceptible to all those syndromes of violence, doesn’t it make sense to keep weapons out of their hands?

Articles

I think I may have to stop reading this nonsense for my own sanity.
I am a long time lurker here, but had to reply to this. Can you believe it? Girls murder with impunity? We have all seen those 'girls' abduct and rape and murder men, young boys and girls, haven't we?
How could anyone be so ignorant of facts and statistics?

wow. an interview with hollander about how he met his "russian-prostitute- mobster" wife: (starts at 18:52).

*he was working as an acting manager for kroll associates, a private detective agency in moscow, and crashed a party in his apartment building. this party was at the office of a "modelling/call-girl/prostitution ring," and the woman he met had been the teenage mistress to a russian- chechen warlord. he used his job at kroll associates, and friends in the kgb + military intelligence, to find out that info. (per hollander).

wow. an interview with hollander about how he met his "russian-prostitute- mobster" wife: (starts at 18:52).

*he was working as an acting manager for kroll associates, a private detective agency in moscow, and crashed a party in his apartment building. this party was at the office of a "modelling/call-girl/prostitution ring," and the woman he met had been the teenage mistress to a russian- chechen warlord. he used his job at kroll associates, and friends in the kgb + military intelligence, to find out that info. (per hollander).

I think that to men like him, he sees every female as a call girl/prositute.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back