NJ - Daniel Anderl, fatally shot at home by gunman, son of Fed Judge Salas, N. Brunswick 19 Jul 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
cab23ff5-e109-49ea-b3b2-408edbae5fe4-Hollander_-2.jpg

Den Hollander arrived at a train station in San Bernardino on July 7 and rented a car, the county sheriff's office said Friday in a news release. Authorities released a photo of a man, who is wearing a mask, at the train station carrying items away from a food stand.

Officials said Den Hollander drove the rental car to Angelucci's home, where he shot and killed him. Den Hollander drove away and boarded a train out of California from Union Station in Los Angeles. A photo at the station shows a man, again masked, wheeling a suitcase.

bead14d2-cb4f-4bc8-96d6-47d4d6f94770-Hollander_-1.jpg

It was not immediately clear if Den Hollander took a train across the country, and if the same gun was used in the shootings and the suicide.

How Roy Den Hollander traveled to Crestline to kill Marc Angelucci

News release from San Bernadino County Sheriff:
_____

Homicide detectives have confirmed Roy Den Hollander is the suspect responsible for the murder of Marc Angelucci

DATE/TIME: Saturday, July 11, 2020 4:03 p.m. *UPDATE*

INCIDENT: Murder Investigation

LOCATION: 22400 Glenwood Drive, Cedar Pines Park (Twin Peaks jurisdiction)

VICTIM: Marc Angelucci, 52 years old, resident of Cedar Pines Park

SUSPECT: Roy Den Hollander, 72 years old, resident of New York

UPDATE: July 24, 2020

On Monday, July 20, 2020, Homicide detectives began working with Investigators in the Newark FBI office to determine if there was a connection to the murder of Marc Angelucci and members of Judge Salas’ family in New Jersey. On Wednesday, July 22nd the FBI confirmed there was evidence linking the two murder cases.

On Thursday, July 23rd, Homicide detectives received information regarding additional evidence that tied the suspect, Roy Den Hollander, to the murder of Marc Angelucci.

Detectives determined on July 7, 2020, Hollander arrived at the San Bernardino train station and rented a car. On July 11, 2020, Den Hollander drove his rental car to Marc Angelucci’s residence where he shot and killed him. Hollander immediately fled the area in his rental car. After the murder, Den Hollander boarded a train at Union Station in Los Angeles and left California.

SUMMARY:
On Saturday, July 11, 2020 at 4:03 p.m. Twin Peaks deputies responded to a report of a shooting at 22400 Glenwood Drive. Upon arrival deputies found the victim, later identified as Marc Angelucci, unresponsive and suffering from apparent gunshot wounds. Medical aid also responded and Angelucci was pronounced deceased at the scene.

The investigation is ongoing. The motive for the shooting is unknown at this time.

Detectives are asking anyone that witnessed the shooting or has information to contact Detective Simon Demuri, Specialized Investigations Division – Homicide Detail at (909)387-3589. Callers can remain anonymous and contact WeTip at 800-78CRIME or www.wetip.com.

Refer: Detective Simon Demuri or Sergeant A.J. Gibilterra
Station: Specialized Investigations Division – Homicide Detail
Phone No. (909)387-3589
Case No. DR#052000948 H#2020-060

JOHN McMAHON, Sheriff-Coroner
San Bernardino County Sheriff-Coroner Department

https://local.nixle.com/alert/8136190/

Morning!

I'm confused.

It says he represented a woman, and her daughter who wanted to enter the military??

Why would he be representing any female?

Does anyone know if he had other female clients? TIA!

This seems so contradictory to me based on his anti feminist beliefs. It would seem the last one he would ever want to represent would be a female.

I really know nothing about the feminist movement especially in today's time other than the metoo...movement.

Are they against women joining branches of the military in special forces? If so, why. That makes no sense to me.

Tia!

Jmho
Just going back to this, I've done some more reading and I'll let RDH explain his own thinking. I think he wrote it took him 2 years to find a client, but I missed quoting it and don't really want to reread.

The first case mentioned is Angelucci's in California which was dismissed, but he filed in Texas and was successful.
A group of men’s rights activists in California, with whom I had been in contact for
years, filed a lawsuit on behalf of a young man claiming that draft registration discriminated
against him and other guys 18 to 25 years old by not requiring females to register. National
Coalition for Men et al. v. Selective Service System et al., 13-cv-02391 (C.D. Cal. 2013).

The U.S. District Court for Central California threw the case out on two grounds. One,
the case was not “ripe” for adjudication, since the facts were uncertain at the time. The Pentagon
stated it was opening combat positions to females but to what extent that would happen had not
yet occurred. Two, even if the Court did declare draft registration unconstitutional because it did
not include females, the inclusion of females resulting from such a Court decision would not help
the male plaintiff or any other males because they still had to register. The plaintiff, therefore,
did not have “standing.”

The light bulb in my head doesn’t work too well these days, but it went off after reading
the Court’s decision—bring a case against registration with a young lady as plaintiff and class
representative for all the 18 to 25 year old females in America. That would eliminate the
standing problem because she’ll be arguing that the Selective Service prevented her from
registering—that’s the harm, and the Court can cure it by requiring females to register along with
males.

Okay, the Feminist groups seemed like a good start. A buddy of mine in Houston and I
contacted nearly every Feminist group in the country—none even bothered to respond. Sounded
like the silence of hypocrisy. The search expanded to female military groups, girls’ colleges,
sororities, Craig’s List, Facebook ads, Google ads, women rugby players, girls’ law school
groups, the girls that I hit on at clubs, and the Columbia University Alumni network. There were
a few responses from young ladies who were interested, but then they told their parents or
boyfriends and that put an end to it for them.

Desperation was setting in when I realized I had not contacted everyone for whom I had
an email address and all my alleged friends on Facebook. The Facebook effort resulted in a few
less friends of the two-faced kind, but my emails resulted in an attorney with whom I had worked
on the case against the Wall Street crooks who caused the 2008 recession. She referred me to a
17 year-old high school senior who was about to graduate, the daughter of one of her friends.
This young lady not only proved willing but more competent and mature than any of the other
ladies I had communicated with and most of the attorneys I have encountered. The case began
over the July 4th weekend of 2015, and was assigned to this hot Latina Judge in the U.S. District
Court for New Jersey whom Obama had appointed. At first, I wanted to ask the Judge out, but
thought she might hold me in contempt.

The Court ruled in our client’s favor—she had standing to challenge the draft registration
law. Up until that decision, I had brought six cases fighting for the rights of men against PC
ideology, and not once did I ever win a substantive motion like this one. But here was a victory
on a key motion in the fight for equal rights—the only difference was female rights instead of
male rights. I wonder why?

Part VIII, and I started quoting on p.96.
Appendices

Last edited:
After reading more about his background and part of his writings, this man comes across like someone who has been seething with rage for many years. I don’t suppose, as far as we know, that anyone tried to intervene. All of the others on his ‘hit list’ are indeed lucky to be alive. JMO

After reading more about his background and part of his writings, this man comes across like someone who has been seething with rage for many years. I don’t suppose, as far as we know, that anyone tried to intervene. All of the others on his ‘hit list’ are indeed lucky to be alive. JMO
There is no intervening with men like him.

There is no intervening with men like him.
I don’t agree. With all of his vengeful writings available for all to see, frivolous lawsuits, threats of violence, there were tons of red flags. I do not know if he had any close colleagues or family members that were concerned about his escalating aggression but it is terribly concerning that he was in such torment that he resorted to homicide. Someone knew, IMO.

I don’t agree. With all of his vengeful writings available for all to see, frivolous lawsuits, threats of violence, there were tons of red flags. I do not know if he had any close colleagues or family members that were concerned about his escalating aggression but it is terribly concerning that he was in such torment that he resorted to homicide. Someone knew, IMO.
I think he was pretty much alone at the end.

I once briefly helped a woman who feared being stalked by an ex husband to hide electronically.

I was shocked to see that there were about 12 or more such companies offering "people finding" data bases. To delete your name, you had to file a request with each individual company every year. For some companies, even finding the 'delete me' request on their web page was very hard.

It was also disturbing to see that access to the general data bases was easy, low cost, and had no controls. Some companies offered sample searches for free, then charged a nominal fee for additional searches.

Evidently the most established companies offering very comprehensive search abilities such as Lexus Nexus that do allow a stalker to identify professional licenses, extrapolate hobby interests, club memberships, and maybe even to make educated guesses about probable church membership etc. etc. may have access controls.

These access controls, however, seemed nominal: Show us your bar card, your private detective license, letter from your employer stating you are in HR etc, or other professional license and a statement explaining why you want the service etc).

To make matters worse for the woman, her ex husband, like the attacker in this case, was relatively intelligent, computer literate, and had money for any access fees. Fortuantely, he lost interest in her.

Even still, her entire life was online and available to anyone willing to pay what, about $500 a year for the comprehensive search companies? And... then spend some time experimenting with the multitude of search services they offer.

Last edited:
Senators from the area are sponsoring a bill designed to prevent information about federal judges from being available through inter net people finding data bases . These data bases offer anything from general address searches to very comprehensive searches of all aspects of a person's life.

U.S. Senator Cory Booker of New Jersey
Lawmakers Unveil Legislation To Protect Federal Judges, Months After Gunman Shot And Killed Judge Esther Salas's Son In New Jersey

Though the goal of the bill is good, it leaves the vast majority of the public un protected. I once helped an abused woman by attempting to remove her information from these data bases. She feared an attack by her ex husband.

Removing her information from these data bases was near impossible in the practical sense. Surely, that woman's safety values as much as that of a federal judge. These bills should be expanded to include the information of all citizens.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back