AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said before adolescence boys will feed you back what you give, just like 3 year old boys. They don’t know, but if it gets them home, well, here it is, they don’t know!
I love your posts, Stunned. Now, spit it out, haha.

Seriously, where are you leaning with this?

Others have stated that they think she's in the park somewhere. Obviously, foul play involved. Are you thinking the same? Do you think the person is known to Dulce? I do, but I am not sure in what capacity- neighbor, ice cream truck driver, teacher's aide, etc. I feel like this person either stalked her and knew where this child was say, on Friday afternoons, at the park. He may be a stranger to her, but in his eyes, he knows her.

I love your posts, Stunned. Now, spit it out, haha.

Seriously, where are you leaning with this?

Others have stated that they think she's in the park somewhere. Obviously, foul play involved. Are you thinking the same? Do you think the person is known to Dulce? I do, but I am not sure in what capacity- neighbor, ice cream truck driver, teacher's aide, etc. I feel like this person either stalked her and knew where this child was say, on Friday afternoons, at the park. He may be a stranger to her, but in his eyes, he knows her.

I would be very surprised if he didn’t know her. BUT, did she know him? This was not a guy basically running around in a clown outfit, (and yes that came to mind) this was a stalker. This was not someone who said ‘look a loose little girl’. This a a monster. And other parents need to be alerted to him. She won’t be his last. And yes, I’m sorry, I feel her poor body is right under their noses.

From what i read Dulce and her brother were together at the time? I wonder if he saw anything of what happened to his sister and is able to say?
He came back crying didn't he IIRC?

At that age, it could go one of two ways-

he could as accurately as possible tell LE what he saw happened and have a good description

or

he could be completely traumatized and might not be able to tell.

Also, he could be delayed in speech, too- may have seen something, but can't put it into words.

he could as accurately as possible tell LE what he saw happened and have a good description

or

Also, he could be delayed in speech, too- may have seen something, but can't put it into words.
Poor baby!

I would be very surprised if he didn’t know her. BUT, did she know him? This was not a guy basically running around in a clown outfit, (and yes that came to mind) this was a stalker. This was not someone who said ‘look a loose little girl’. This a a monster. And other parents need to be alerted to him. She won’t be his last. And yes, I’m sorry, I feel her poor body is right under their noses.
If it is a stranger abduction definitely agree with what you are saying.

Thank you. I wonder if this man has been hanging around for awhile, observing, looking for a potential "appealing" victim to him. I saw earlier in the thread that Mom was sitting in the car- perhaps he has observed this before- that she wouldn't have time enough to react to grab her daughter.

Ugh.... not only is it possible that the perp observed the kids playing unsupervised prior, s/he may have even befriended the kids a bit over time. It would be so easy to gain their trust.

Exactly my thoughts.

Just like the old cases from my area that has never been solved and never will be unfortunately. They knew the little girls' movements, but I don't think either one of them knew who their stalkers were. One of them, all that was found of her was her hyoid bone which was found years later- many years, no clues, and they don't know what happened to the rest of her. That's what her poor family ended up burying- her hyoid bone- so heartbreaking! They will never get answers as to what happened to her. The other girl- haunts me to this day, not a damn trace of her- not a piece of hair, barrette, shoe, nothing! I pray that Dulce is found safe and sound, but to be honest, I don't think that she will. Poor girl.

Like I said before adolescence boys will feed you back what you give, just like 3 year old boys. They don’t know, but if it gets them home, well, here it is, they don’t know!

Agreed. They had already been interviewed once and maybe their status was undocumented and they just said whatever they could to get the cops to leave them alone.

Ugh.... not only is it possible that the perp observed the kids playing unsupervised prior, s/he may have even befriended the kids a bit over time. It would be so easy to gain their trust.
Yes it would, and of course he may have seemed innocent enough- both mother and daughter might have thought he was the father of another child there. That's why I was wondering if that park was popular- some around here are empty- I live in the country, and there's little playgrounds here and there- you'd never let your kids go alone to one- ever. Then there are some that are heavily populated, and sometimes, you get to know some of the kids and their parents if your both there at the same time/day every week.

or

Or a three year old boy will constantly tell you, his father, that he never met is picking him up from school. And be out of his mind with excitement till his mother, who has picked him up the last 3 years arrives.

Yes it would, and of course he may have seemed innocent enough- both mother and daughter might have thought he was the father of another child there. That's why I was wondering if that park was popular- some around here are empty- I live in the country, and there's little playgrounds here and there- you'd never let your kids go alone to one- ever. Then there are some that are heavily populated, and sometimes, you get to know some of the kids and their parents if your both there at the same time/day every week.

Yeah, same here. I live in an urban area with tons of green space and parks. They are all nicely maintained but empty parks always freak me out so we go to another if we end up at one that is empty.

That said, honestly, I do not understand letting these tiny kids play unsupervised. Whether it was 90 feet or 270 feet, it is too far. I might be paranoid but kids can get hurt and the delay in a preschooler getting help for a sibling could be life and death in a medical emergency.

I do admit that I am paranoid about this because when I was a kid in 5th grade, my sister and I were at a park unsupervised with the neighbor boy. I was a really small girl and he was bigger than us. He ended up getting hanged by his twisted up lanyard from the top of the slide because his key got stuck in the bar of the hand rail at the top when he decided to jump over the side. we had to save his life by me keeping him lifted while my sister ran a quarter mile to the next house to get help. It was extremely traumatizing. Children shouldn’t have to be put in that position because an adult didn’t want to get up and come watch us.

Last edited:
An official for Immigration and Customs Enforcement confirmed to NBC10 that the boyfriend of Alavez's mother, who is not the girl's biological father, had been detained by ICE and then released. However, the official would not confirm whether the boyfriend was in ICE custody at the time of the disappearance.

The boyfriend, a 27-year-old Mexican citizen, "is part of an ongoing investigation by local, state and federal law enforcement partners and ICE cannot comment further," the official said, refusing also to confirm whether the investigation into the boyfriend involves Alavez's disappearance.

---

Dulce attends Buckshutem Elementary in the Bridgeton School District and lives with her grandmother, who is her legal guardian.

The police chief said investigators believe the little girl's father is in Mexico.

"They're making attempts to locate him now," Chief Gaimari said of family and investigators.

Reward Climbs to $35K as Search for New Jersey 5-Year-Old Comes Up Dry

An official for Immigration and Customs Enforcement confirmed to NBC10 that the boyfriend of Alavez's mother, who is not the girl's biological father, had been detained by ICE and then released. However, the official would not confirm whether the boyfriend was in ICE custody at the time of the disappearance.

The boyfriend, a 27-year-old Mexican citizen, "is part of an ongoing investigation by local, state and federal law enforcement partners and ICE cannot comment further," the official said, refusing also to confirm whether the investigation into the boyfriend involves Alavez's disappearance.

---

Dulce attends Buckshutem Elementary in the Bridgeton School District and lives with her grandmother, who is her legal guardian.

The police chief said investigators believe the little girl's father is in Mexico.

"They're making attempts to locate him now," Chief Gaimari said of family and investigators.

Reward Climbs to $35K as Search for New Jersey 5-Year-Old Comes Up Dry

So I guess the idea of him having a warrant not related to immigration is probably out. Maybe he was detained prior to her going missing? I hope so, simply because if ICE detained him while she was missing, that was extremely ... shortsighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova