AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what i read Dulce and her brother were together at the time? I wonder if he saw anything of what happened to his sister and is able to say?
He came back crying didn't he IIRC?

He did indicate which direction she went. And crying because apparently someone caused his ice cream to end up on the ground. Which leads me to imagine the kids were right next to each other when this happened. It makes me think his ice cream was knocked out of his hand to get his attention elsewhere, or maybe there was a bit of a struggle? JMO.

A lot of you think the POI was wearing miss matched clothes. Red and black are worn here together on a daily basis (Bulldog country) A lot of schools team colors are red and black. As for the orange shoes, I doubt they would match with anything. Worn more has a status symbol. A very expensive one. Any gang activity in that area?

I hear you. I don't remember if I've ever seen a red van locally. Yesterday morning, while turning into the parking area of the local grocery store and coffee house, I see one pulling out...more maroon than red and large - like a Ford Econoline. All I could do was stare at it as I'm a bit over-sensitized to red vans at the moment.

Makes one wonder - is this suspicious? Does it need to be reported? Will I disrupt some random person's life just because he's/she's driving a certain vehicle?

To reiterate, I do live several counties north of where Dulce was taken and I did look at the driver - a young male with blonde hair. I was not able to get a license plate..and I did not have my phone (a rare occurrence), or I probably would have called it in despite wondering if I was just being paranoid.
I don't think a bright red is common but there are lots and lots of darker red vans on the road so I personally wouldn't call it in unless I had a license plate number to match.

You'll probably start seeing lots of red vans now that you're looking for one.

I hear you. I don't remember if I've ever seen a red van locally. Yesterday morning, while turning into the parking area of the local grocery store and coffee house, I see one pulling out...more maroon than red and large - like a Ford Econoline. All I could do was stare at it as I'm a bit over-sensitized to red vans at the moment.

Makes one wonder - is this suspicious? Does it need to be reported? Will I disrupt some random person's life just because he's/she's driving a certain vehicle?

To reiterate, I do live several counties north of where Dulce was taken and I did look at the driver - a young male with blonde hair. I was not able to get a license plate..and I did not have my phone (a rare occurrence), or I probably would have called it in despite wondering if I was just being paranoid.

exactly. since this Alert I have seen exactly one red van- they all seem to be white where I drive.

A red van is not a rare car in our area. Especially a minivan. It’s not a strange car. I went to ShopRite yesterday and there were two just in the row that I parked in. My ex mother in law had a red minivan for years. I believe it was a Chevy lumina.

Did you call these van's into the police department? I'm curious to the local PD's response to the reports they are receiving.

canvas.png

Posting this picture from Hanes.com of red sweatpants and black t shirt. Looks a lot like what I see at the parks and stores in my neck of the woods worn by young to middle age men. Replace the black shoes in the photos with orange sneakers and I don't see it being too unusual.

I looked up some of them that were listed on the Family Watchdog website a couple days ago. I only looked up the ones in red though (crimes against children) There was only around 7 maybe? None stuck out to me as matching the description, at least in terms of White or Hispanic with acne.
Photos might be old though or not reflect acne / sores. I'll look again and widen the search beyond just the ones who have committed crimes against children.
Acne ? Where did they find that description ?

Acne age 15 to 28 ???

I love your posts, Stunned. Now, spit it out, haha.

Seriously, where are you leaning with this?

Others have stated that they think she's in the park somewhere. Obviously, foul play involved. Are you thinking the same? Do you think the person is known to Dulce? I do, but I am not sure in what capacity- neighbor, ice cream truck driver, teacher's aide, etc. I feel like this person either stalked her and knew where this child was say, on Friday afternoons, at the park. He may be a stranger to her, but in his eyes, he knows her.

Calvar dogs can find ?

A lot of you think the POI was wearing miss matched clothes. Red and black are worn here together on a daily basis (Bulldog country) A lot of schools team colors are red and black. As for the orange shoes, I doubt they would match with anything. Worn more has a status symbol. A very expensive one. Any gang activity in that area?
Good point. And Bridgeton's colors are actually maroon and white.

When I coached swimming in a high school, the athletes were given sweats - pants and shirts in the school's colors. Also, student and residents are encouraged to buy items in the school colors to support the school district and sports teams.

Bridgeton High School Apparel Store

At that age, it could go one of two ways-

he could as accurately as possible tell LE what he saw happened and have a good description

or

he could be completely traumatized and might not be able to tell.

Also, he could be delayed in speech, too- may have seen something, but can't put it into words.
He was crying about someone knocking his ice cream to the ground and he pointed to the buildings behind the playground when his mom asked him where his sister went. I don't think anyone coerced him in those first moments. I believe his words were accurate, at least in those incidences. Mom trusted his account enough to ask and he pointed it out. JMO

I have a 2 year old grandson who says "Right there" and points when you ask him where something or someone is, even if you already know where it is. Dulce's brother's age is given as 3, but could be closer to 3 1/2 or 4.

Good point. And Bridgeton's colors are actually maroon and white.

When I coached swimming in a high school, the athletes were given sweats - pants and shirts in the school's colors. Also, student and residents are encouraged to buy items in the school colors to support the school district and sports teams.

Bridgeton High School Apparel Store

Kinda makes you wonder if the pants were maroon or red, though. Which leads to is the van red or maroon. People refer to my SUV as red. It isn't. It's maroon.

That they are interviewing the children is a good thing. The kids on the playground would have been closer and may have seen something that they would not think anything of at the time or would not think was important.
Hopefully they have someone who is experienced with children questioning them because they may have some valuable information. Imo
I have not read one report that states any other children were on the playground. Or that any other parents were in the area. Doesn't mean it's not the case, and perhaps some of the witnesses are from the playground and are adults who were there with their kids.

My thought is if there were more people around in the exact area, it would not have been so easy for Dulce to be taken. JMO

Kinda makes you wonder if the pants were maroon or red, though. Which leads to is the van red or maroon. People refer to my SUV as red. It isn't. It's maroon.
And if the witnesses are, in fact, adolescents who were playing basketball, how many of them would say maroon and not red? Maybe they would, since it is one of the school's colors and they are likely familiar with it. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova