AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm NOT saying she is deceased. Only expressing doubt that a high school student is responsible. They would have a hard time hiding her, AND they're generally not great at keeping secrets. If a high school student took her? Peers would knlw, and word would get out.

I will be VERY shocked if a teen did this, and she's alive or deceased. They would talk.

I have seen a few recent cases of high school kids raping and killing...it's troubling.

Here is one from last summer:

Murder of Alesha MacPhail - Wikipedia
On 2 July 2018, six-year-old Scottish girl Alesha MacPhail (born 22 October 2011) was abducted from her bed and murdered by 16-year-old Aaron Campbell. MacPhail, from Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, was three days into a stay with her grandparents on the Isle of Bute when Campbell entered their unlocked home at approximately 02:00. The teenager had previously bought cannabisfrom Alesha's father Robert, who lived in the house, and initially went to steal the drug. Upon finding the child asleep, Campbell picked her up, carried her to an abandoned hotel, then raped and killed her by applying pressure to her face and neck

I think its great they searched the park but I honestly think its a waste of time. People saw the little girl being put into the red vehicle. She's no where near this park. The suspect obviously drove off with her. I realize they are trying to to find anything that could be of value but I don't think they are going to find anything. They really need to start looking at residential property's in my opinion. I'm honestly not trying to be rude with anything I'm saying but I just don't think they're going to find anything. There was a large crowd at the park the day Dulce went missing so I don't think the perp would chance anything as it's too risky.
As we have been talking about for while, authorities don't seem at all sure about the red van story. It also would be incorrect to say "people" saw the little girl being out into the vehicle. That implies multiple witnesses, and we know nothing of the sort. I don't think if there is anything "obvious" about this case, or it's clear that suspect "obviously" drove off with her.

Is there a reward listed for Dulce? Could that be why the family wants to raise $65,000?
I think the family simply made a mistake which was clarified since then (September 24):

The family of little Dulce told Eyewitness News there is now a $65,000 reward being offered for information that leads to the whereabouts of the 5-year-old.
They’re hoping the cash may encourage someone with information to come forward. Bridgeton police, however, say the verified reward remains at $35,000.
Missing 5-Year-Old Dulce Maria Alavez Placed On FBI's Most Wanted List

FBI Talked with Dulce's Father in Mexico; Still No New Leads

“She said she never had a relationship with Dulce's father, who she identified as Edgar Perez, and that he didn't believe that Dulce was his daughter when she was born five years ago.

But he realized after seeing Dulce, Noema Alavez said, that believed her to be his daughter because of a strong resemblance. He never played a role in Dulce's life, the mother said, but recently announced his plan to fight for custody.”

Possible reasons: retaliation, send a message, issue a threat, insure compliance. Could have been a kidnapping rather than an abduction. LE seems to have zero information. We have seen no news from LE in days.
I remember with Elizabeth Smart's kidnapping, LE were clueless for a lot longer than that. Until her little sister figured out whose voice she heard. And even than LE didn't believe that was a credible lead. Yet Elizabeth was found alive. So you never know, there is always hope.

FBI Talked with Dulce's Father in Mexico; Still No New Leads

“She said she never had a relationship with Dulce's father, who she identified as Edgar Perez, and that he didn't believe that Dulce was his daughter when she was born five years ago.

But he realized after seeing Dulce, Noema Alavez said, that believed her to be his daughter because of a strong resemblance. He never played a role in Dulce's life, the mother said, but recently announced his plan to fight for custody.”
I still think there’s a very good possibility that he meant visitation/parenting time and not actual legal “custody”.

I think the family simply made a mistake which was clarified since then (September 24):

The family of little Dulce told Eyewitness News there is now a $65,000 reward being offered for information that leads to the whereabouts of the 5-year-old.
They’re hoping the cash may encourage someone with information to come forward. Bridgeton police, however, say the verified reward remains at $35,000.
Missing 5-Year-Old Dulce Maria Alavez Placed On FBI's Most Wanted List

Twitter philanthropist Bill Pulte did offer $30k towards the reward on 9/20 - which would bring the total to $65k-perhaps the authorities don’t consider it official based on the wording of the tweet or until he provides the funds ? So many inconsistencies in reporting of this case .. so frustrating

The Disappearance and Search for Missing 5-Year-Old Dulce Alavez

upload_2019-9-29_22-6-47.png

My husband is Hispanic and has no color sense at all. He loves bright, garish colors and rarely matches. Actually, until he was about 45 or so that’s how he dressed, now he mostly wears navy and greys. But before then... orange, reds, green, yellow... he had shoes in all bright colors, and he’d wear orange shoes and yellow shorts with any color shirt... never thought twice about it!!

I have seen a few recent cases of high school kids raping and killing...it's troubling.

Here is one from last summer:

Murder of Alesha MacPhail - Wikipedia
On 2 July 2018, six-year-old Scottish girl Alesha MacPhail (born 22 October 2011) was abducted from her bed and murdered by 16-year-old Aaron Campbell. MacPhail, from Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, was three days into a stay with her grandparents on the Isle of Bute when Campbell entered their unlocked home at approximately 02:00. The teenager had previously bought cannabisfrom Alesha's father Robert, who lived in the house, and initially went to steal the drug. Upon finding the child asleep, Campbell picked her up, carried her to an abandoned hotel, then raped and killed her by applying pressure to her face and neck

Sicko

My husband is Hispanic and has no color sense at all. He loves bright, garish colors and rarely matches. Actually, until he was about 45 or so that’s how he dressed, now he mostly wears navy and greys. But before then... orange, reds, green, yellow... he had shoes in all bright colors, and he’d wear orange shoes and yellow shorts with any color shirt... never thought twice about it!!
Cloths are clothes ??

I'm just not buying the high school kid theory in this case. Too much attention. Someone would talk.

Jessica Ridgeway was found a few days after she was murdered & her killer confessed.

Unless you guys supporting the theory are including as teens those the age of Dulce's mom, who already live independently as adults, where would they keep Dulce if alive? If she WAS taken by a teen and killed, wouldn't her body likely have been found already?

I think we either have an experienced perp OR she is with someone known to family, and far away.

Forgot about that case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member