AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 911 tape contained some surprises. Noema described a scene she hadn’t witnessed of two men running after Dulce, then taking her. Some people at the basketball courts told her this. Noema didn’t see anything happen because she was in the car. They came down to make sure everything was going fine at the playground only to find Dulce missing.

Last edited:
The way she .... reported what happened.... really sounded like her and her sister had sent the kids to the park and weren't even there yet. Her son didn't come running to her, she got there and "they" said he was crying because he dropped his ice cream.

She wasn't even physically there was she? Is that what this is going to come down to? Because that is NOTHING of what the first story was.

I don't know how to tell ya'll this but as far as we're all discussing on social media/in the streets (vineland/millville/bridgeton) that I have been a part of, we genuinely don't know who the suspect is. Not even a clue. No names being thrown around. No hushes in the streets.

I noticed the exact same thing. And Dulce's mother claimed something to the effect that "they said Hispanic man had two kids," so presumably some guy with his kids in the park that had nothing to do with any of this?

I'm missing something. What did you notice about "motive?"

This appears to be the "latest" version. IMO

Can she describe "they" to the police or has she so "they" can be interviewed?

Is their dog a tracking dog? I'm not saying a non-trained dog can't track, but it's not extremely likely. I adore my dogs. Would they protect me? To the death. Could they track me? I wouldn't want to bet my life on it.

I doubt they are confused. They know the stats. Not likely it is a complete stranger. More likely someone she knew. The children that disappear like this are almost always deceased within a few hours.
I’m sorry to be so glum, but it is so.
She’s likely in the park not too far from where she was last seen.

Amateur opinion and speculation

How would statistics help make the picture any clearer for LE in this situation? It seems to me that they're giving out all the information that they have, which isn't much!

No I meant when Doyle and the team spoke of Sarah hey were very engaged you felt like they were trying to get justice for their own daughter. I don’t know if she knows how to pronounce Dulce but from seeing how she handled Sarah case I’m pretty sure she would make a point to get it right

Dulce isn't just a Spanish word. It's found in many languages, and it's pronunciation varies. I can't believe some peoplestill stuck on language issues
I just went looking to find out if there were any announcement by LE/Prosecutor when the 911 tape was released. I'm having a hard time understanding the decision to release a statement 2 weeks after the fact and following extensive investigation of the situation by LE.

Why release a tape blindly into the public domain with no context or guidance as to how the information contained in the tape should be treated and processed.

To all of us following along since the beginning this 911 tape just seems like 'yet another version' of 'what might have happened'.

Absolutely baffled by what is going on with this investigation and disappointed by what appears to be a lack of leadership in directing the narrative to make it easier for the public to assist in finding a 5 yo child.

What is going on here!?!?!?!?!?!

MOO

In some states and/or counties that information is public record. I've received 911 audio by merely submitting a form online. The police involved in the search may not have known that this was being made public.

Yes I didn’t expect the pros

I understand everyone may not know how to pronounce Dulce (I didn’t) - but if you are holding a press conference to find a missing child I would expect that you know her name and know how to pronounce it. If she was doing a marketing presentation and didn’t know how to pronounce the name of the product she was trying sell it would not be well received. Perhaps she was nervous but her attitude at the end was more upsetting to me than mispronouncing it in the first place.
Very stark contrast IMO to the team of Monmouth County prosecutors namely Meghan Doyle when she spoke of Sarah Stern. You could see and hear the empathy in her voice .(granted they were working the case for a longer period of time)

I mean this with all respect. Could we collectively try to get back to the known facts of the case and save the cultural sensitivity discussions for after Dulce is reunited safely with her mother, hopefully?

Father of unborn baby was deported. Father of missing child is studying in Mexico and has family in Bridgeton - presumably grew up there - or what - illegal immigrant with extended family in the area? Father of 3 year old is unknown.

Is Dulce's father a USA citizen, or was he just working the the states when Dulce was conceived?

He was deported to Mexico. Not a U.S. citizen.

The 911 tape contained some surprises. Noema described a scene she hadn’t witnessed of two men running after Dulce, then taking her. Some people at the basketball courts told her this. Noema didn’t see anything happen because she was in the car. They came down to make sure everything was going fine at the playground only to find Dulce missing.

How far is it from the convenience store to the park?

Noema didn't describe two men running after Dulce. Dispatcher starting making these conclusions, not sure what she was basing it on. Probably because Noema didn't actually see anything, and was reporting what various "they" told her, and dispatcher was trying to make some clear story out of it.

Last edited:
Can she describe "they" to the police or has she so "they" can be interviewed?

Is their dog a tracking dog? I'm not saying a non-trained dog can't track, but it's not extremely likely. I adore my dogs. Would they protect me? To the death. Could they track me? I wouldn't want to bet my life on it.
Dog is a put bull mix, very unlikely to be a trained tracking dog.

The way she .... reported what happened.... really sounded like her and her sister had sent the kids to the park and weren't even there yet. Her son didn't come running to her, she got there and "they" said he was crying because he dropped his ice cream.

She wasn't even physically there was she? Is that what this is going to come down to? Because that is NOTHING of what the first story was.

I don't know how to tell ya'll this but as far as we're all discussing on social media/in the streets (vineland/millville/bridgeton) that I have been a part of, we genuinely don't know who the suspect is. Not even a clue. No names being thrown around. No hushes in the streets.
Her and her sister stayed in the car and kids went to the playground area with the swing, and I think she is calling that playground area a park. She wasn't physically at the playground and didn't see anything personally, but that is consistent in what was reported in her latest press conference. There is no way the children went to the park from any considerable distance-little boy is only 3 and Dulce was wearing heels. They wouldn't have made it far.

Last edited:

How could a 5 year old run from someone without dropping her ice cream?
I think she probably walked to the waving man at the car behind the buildings then was grabbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova