AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother of 5-year-old South Jersey girl apparently abducted in Bridgeton park grieves and waits

Why would she wear that outfit for the cover? I’m a huge mom supporter. But red pants and a black shirt. What statement does that make ?

Can we step back & give them a pass with regards to clothinv, shoes, etc.? It's getting a bit ridiculous. She's pregnant, and not employed. Maybe this is what she had that was clean & comfortable? clean laundry & fits is probably the statement.

Noema didn't describe two men running after Dulce. Dispatcher starting making these conclusions, not sure what she was basing it on. Probably because Noema didn't actually see anything, and was reporting what various "they" told her, and dispatcher was trying to make some clear story out of it.
Noema actually DID say that “they” said Dulce “ran away” and “they” saw Dulce running between buildings. The dispatcher may have jumped to some conclusions, but according to the 911 call transcript, only after Noema twice told the dispatcher that Dulce was seen running.

Can we step back & give them a pass with regards to clothinv, shoes, etc.? It's getting a bit ridiculous. She's pregnant, and not employed. Maybe this is what she had that was clean & comfortable? clean laundry & fits is probably the statement.

I understand what you are saying and agree that no one should be shaming this family. I will reiterate how much I support this mother. She could wear a sheet and I wouldn’t judge. My comment and concern had nothing to do with maternity wear, socioeconomics or style of clothing. I’m surprised that shed choose to wear the same color scheme/clothing her child’s alleged abductor wore on the day of her disappearance. That is a statement.

The picture says it’s from Wednesday, September 18th. I don’t think the police had put out the description of the man who supposedly took Dulce before this was published.

Maybe not. But mom knew I’m sure. She’d heard it at the park no? They’d asked her if she knew a man in that clothing with acne. In a red van? To make sure a friend / family member didn’t pick her up.

I find the focus on the family's clothing choices ridiculous.

I don't see how discussing Noema's outfit helps find Dulce? at best, it's unkind. Norma isn't a suspect, so I'm not sure what you guys are getting at? Think like a pregnant woman, if you've ever been, or known one. She's just trying to get dressed.

Maybe not. But mom knew I’m sure. She’d heard it at the park no? They’d asked her if she knew a man in that clothing with acne. In a red van? To make sure a friend / family member didn’t pick her up.
I don’t know. I wasn’t there so I can’t say with certainty when police asked her about a person wearing those clothes or witnesses pointed them out.

Noema actually DID say that “they” said Dulce “ran away” and “they” saw Dulce running between buildings. The dispatcher may have jumped to some conclusions, but according to the 911 call transcript, only after Noema twice told the dispatcher that Dulce was seen running.
My objection is not with the claim that Dulce was seen running, but to the claim that two men were seen running after her. But even the idea that she was seen running didn't make it into an Amber alert.

I find the focus on the family's clothing choices ridiculous.

I don't see how discussing Noema's outfit helps find Dulce? at best, it's unkind. Norma isn't a suspect, so I'm not sure what you guys are getting at? Think like a pregnant woman, if you've ever been, or known one. She's just trying to get dressed.
I agree. I don't think she is making any kind of statements, I presume she just put clothing on that she had. She doesn't have a job so her choices of clothing are presumably limited.

Remember to put the situation in context. There isn't a strong, trusting relationship between many immigrant communities and law enforcement. The family may be used to police in Mexico, which may not be up to the standards of American LE. There may even be a combative relationship. There's also a languagep barrier.

She was a baby brought here or born here. Went to school here. No language barrier

She was a baby brought here or born here. Went to school here. No language barrier

There is still a language barrier. She is very uncomfortable speaking English. Her English is broken.

My husband has been here since he was 5 and some things he says in English are difficult to understand.

I assume noemi didn’t learn English until she went to school and only spoke English at school.

I agree. I don't think she is making any kind of statements, I presume she just put clothing on that she had. She doesn't have a job so her choices of clothing are presumably limited.

Agreed!!

If my kid was missing, the last thing I would be concerned about is whether or not my clothes matched the colors of the perp. I agree, this is getting ridiculous.

But not on that particular day, I believe. Not that I don't believe she was in the park that day, but I believe those articles were quoting people who have seen her there before.
Yes - the point of my question is that if no one remembers seeing her at all that day, that could point to a speculation that they may have been stalked and followed from home to ice cream to the park....and grabbed right away before anyone had a chance to notice her.

This would also make the street cam/all cam videos super important. If my theory is right, this is no opportunistic grab and go. This was planned, and they were followed to the park. If I'm right, video somewhere should hopefully show this.

Amateur opinion and speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members