AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Maria Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, 16 Sept 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Caputo
@TonyCaputo

#njmornings Heading back to #Bridgeton, Cumberland County this morning as the Amber Alert remains in effect for 5 yo Dulce Maria Alavez. Updates as they happen
@News12NJ

EE0NLHDXkAAO6lf

EE0NLHCWsAArL8q

Tony Caputo on Twitter

What vans have sliding doors?

• To let owners take full advantage of their massive cargo capacities, the best vans with remote doors provide particularly easy interior access. ...
  • Chrysler Town & Country. ...
  • Toyota Sienna. ...
  • Honda Odyssey. ...
  • Nissan Quest. ...
  • Dodge Grand Caravan. ...
  • Kia Sedona. ...
  • Mercedes-Benz Metris.

What vans have sliding doors?

• To let owners take full advantage of their massive cargo capacities, the best vans with remote doors provide particularly easy interior access. ...
  • Chrysler Town & Country. ...
  • Toyota Sienna. ...
  • Honda Odyssey. ...
  • Nissan Quest. ...
  • Dodge Grand Caravan. ...
  • Kia Sedona. ...
  • Mercedes-Benz Metris.

I wish it was known if it was an older model or a newer one, the picture of a van in my head are all from 80´s.

I also think with all the traffic cams we are gaining daily (moo) , technically, they can follow said red van to highways and such.

ETA.....residential, businesses etc. everyone with a camera in the area should review all footage from the time of abduction.

The description of the man makes me think young, like a late teen or early twenties, expecially with the acne. A red van as described is an odd vehicle for that age group. I wonder if it is a family vehicle or if it had been stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth