GUILTY NJ - Erica Crippen Crosby, 26, Mount Laurel, 30 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If he traveled down south using a car they can check via ezpass records... also check activity on his credit cards and bank account

So.. My question is. Where is the Hyundai Sonata (2015 vehicle in gray) that they both purchased and Erica has a photo of facebook on 9/9/14? Is he driving that around now or the red car?

What is her page?

What is her page?

If you do a FB search and type in her name, it will come up.

My thing is, where were the kids all this time? If Kyle posted on FB asking for a babysitter on 1/2, then who was watching the kids from 12/30-1/2? Plus, she last went on FB and updated her profile and cover photo at 10:50, not 10:30.. -- how did her family have access to get into the house? The police broke in and let them in? Were doors unlocked? Sometimes, news articles dont always say everything and change things around... something isnt adding up in the timeline...

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/20150111_Burlco_authorities_seek_missing_Mt__Laurel_wom.html

"After the date, Kyle Crosby, 28, told family members that his wife had left him and had come back intermittently to pick up clothes, Kellam said."

"They found that a pile of broken glass had been swept into a corner, sheets had been stripped from the bed, and the shower curtain was missing."

from this article, it makes me think that they had the argument and something happened to her when they got home that night or the following morning for all her belongings to be in the house...

Erica Crosby was reported missing to police Wednesday, a week after she and her husband went out on a date night at a P.J. Whelihan's pub and restaurant in Cherry Hill.

After the date, Kyle Crosby told family members that his wife had left him and had come back intermittently to pick up clothes.

On Wednesday, when no one showed up to pick up Erica Crosby's 7-year-old daughter from school, school and social service officials became worried and visited the home. Kyle Crosby then told authorities and family members that he had not seen his wife in a week.

Erica Crosby, a nursing assistant who worked as a home health aide, met her husband online two years ago. She said he was living in a halfway house at the time. They got married last year. Court records show that Kyle has a police record that includes arrests on drug charges and aggravated assault. He had a drug problem that had caused tension in the marriage.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/20150111_Burlco_authorities_seek_missing_Mt__Laurel_wom.html

"The family said when they went into the house Wednesday night, they found her coat, her pocketbook and car keys. "We did see rubber gloves inside the sink, the shower curtain was torn down, there was no sheets on the bed, the house was torn up. The girl doesn't live like that," Kellam said." http://6abc.com/news/mother-of-2-last-seen-in-december-missing-in-mt-laurel/467975/

:( Seems pretty obvious, doesn't it?

no blood found or reported leads me to believe he strangled her and we kind of know the rest........these losers usually "try" to off themselves after figuring out in their manic state that there is no place to go and hide..

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/27804228/missing-police?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass

"We just want her at this point. We want her home safely but we know that but deep down inside she's not alive," cried Sonia Ramos. Family members of 26-year old Erica Crippen are overcome with worry and grief...

"The fact that Kyle is not even answering our calls, if he was that concerned as a husband, he should be rallying with us. We just want closure that's all," said Ramos. She also says Erica's children are safe and with other family members.

Oftentimes, too, people that have criminal histories commit more crimes when released from jail. I cannot believe two little kids do not have a mother because of a . . . I cannot say it or I will get kicked out. I am so angry right now I could spit nails.

It's crazy but I feel like I have crossed paths with him before

It's crazy but I feel like I have crossed paths with him before

I've definitely crossed paths with Erica and him before. We work out at the same gym. I remember seeing them at the gym. I also live down the road so this is incredibly too close for me. I keep trying to think of places she could be. I just want to bring her home for her family. I ran into them last night when they were leaving her condo. They stopped me to see if I remembered seeing or hearing anything out of the ordinary that night. Unfortunately, I was an hour and a half away at work. I wish I was home. If I had heard a thing I would have called the police immediately. I really don't understand how no one heard a thing considering the family is stating windows were broken and the condo was torn apart. Those walls are not that thick. Believe me. I know.

So.. My question is. Where is the Hyundai Sonata (2015 vehicle in gray) that they both purchased and Erica has a photo of facebook on 9/9/14? Is he driving that around now or the red car?

I know she says it's a 2015 Hyundai Sonata, but this article talks about a one person fiery crash in a 2015 Hyundai Elantra on the Garden State Parkway on January 10th. I'm not a car person.... Anyone who can say how similar these models are? Would it be possible to mix the two up if the vehicle was terribly burned? As far as I've seen, they have yet to identify the deceased individual.

http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2015/01/one_dead_in_fiery_holmdel_crash.html

ETA: I looked up side by side photos of the two models and they look very similar to me.

I read that article last night and was wondering the same thing if that was him in that fiery car crash! It was only that 1 car and 1 person involved!

I know she says it's a 2015 Hyundai Sonata, but this article talks about a one person fiery crash in a 2015 Hyundai Elantra on the Garden State Parkway on January 10th. I'm not a car person.... Anyone who can say how similar these models are? Would it be possible to mix the two up if the vehicle was terribly burned? As far as I've seen, they have yet to identify the deceased individual.

http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2015/01/one_dead_in_fiery_holmdel_crash.html

ETA: I looked up side by side photos of the two models and they look very similar to me.

The picture Erica posted on Facebook looks like the interior of the 2015 Sonata. I will try to do a side by side to show the similiarities and differences between the sonata and elantra.

Added the photos. I put Erica's photo in the center to make it easier. The Elantra is on the left and the Sonata is on the right.

sonata interior.jpg ericas car.jpg sonata interior.jpg

The Sonata is not only larger, but comes with a more powerful 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine making 190 horsepower in the base GLS, with the two higher trim levels including the option of a 2-liter, turbocharged engine... roomier and costs more than the Elantra.

The Sonata is not only larger, but comes with a more powerful 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine making 190 horsepower in the base GLS, with the two higher trim levels including the option of a 2-liter, turbocharged engine... roomier and costs more than the Elantra.

But would any of that be easily recognized once it was burned?

If they were both the same color, probably not. They are similar but one is bigger..in the end probably doesn't make a difference .

I've definitely crossed paths with Erica and him before. We work out at the same gym. I remember seeing them at the gym. I also live down the road so this is incredibly too close for me. I keep trying to think of places she could be. I just want to bring her home for her family. I ran into them last night when they were leaving her condo. They stopped me to see if I remembered seeing or hearing anything out of the ordinary that night. Unfortunately, I was an hour and a half away at work. I wish I was home. If I had heard a thing I would have called the police immediately. I really don't understand how no one heard a thing considering the family is stating windows were broken and the condo was torn apart. Those walls are not that thick. Believe me. I know.

:grouphug:

So very worried for Erica! My heart breaks for her precious girls. Her case stirs up memories I haven't thought of for some time, and I deeply empathize with this case.

I am trying desperately to hold onto a glimmer of hope, knowing how much her children need her. However, my HinkyMeter is screaming at me that this is not going to end well.

I pray I am wrong. :(

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It said only one person was killed in that crash. Did they look in the trunk of the car?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee
Back