Found Deceased NJ - Nicholas Pratico, 18, West Windsor, 19 Sept 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Police are asking anyone who attended the college or rode any local public transportation on Sept. 20 to call police if they recognize Pratico from the new images.

It’s possible Pratico traveled to Times Square or the New York Conservatory of Dramatic Arts at 39 W. 19th St.

His family also sent Pratico a direct message.

“As you know, we love you infinitely. You are the light in our lives and in everyone’s life that you come across. We hope that those big, wondrous brown eyes of yours are still filled with wonder and magic. We want to know that you are safe. You are a son, a brother, a grandson, a cousin, a nephew, a friend, a best friend, a teammate, a fellow performer, a leader, a child at heart, a lover, and most importantly, a fighter. We just want to know that you are okay. And we want to know that you are fighting, if you need to be. Every hour of every day has been spent thinking about you and praying for you,” the family wrote on Facebook.

http://www.trentonian.com/article/TT/20170927/NEWS/170929749

There has to me more info that isn't available to the public. If he was in NYC, I'm sure he's on camera during that time period. His cell would have connected to a tower before it was shut off. What tower was it and when was it last connected? Did he take out any cash from his bank accounts? Any past trouble or friends who were in trouble? Any money owed/anyone a jewelry customer who seemed suspicious? I saw the article said he hadn't had social media activity and no texts sent. Did the school only have one camera? What made volunteers search the specific sections of the college?

Police are asking anyone who attended the college or rode any local public transportation on Sept. 20 to call police if they recognize Pratico from the new images.

It’s possible Pratico traveled to Times Square or the New York Conservatory of Dramatic Arts at 39 W. 19th St.

His family also sent Pratico a direct message.

“As you know, we love you infinitely. You are the light in our lives and in everyone’s life that you come across. We hope that those big, wondrous brown eyes of yours are still filled with wonder and magic. We want to know that you are safe. You are a son, a brother, a grandson, a cousin, a nephew, a friend, a best friend, a teammate, a fellow performer, a leader, a child at heart, a lover, and most importantly, a fighter. We just want to know that you are okay. And we want to know that you are fighting, if you need to be. Every hour of every day has been spent thinking about you and praying for you,” the family wrote on Facebook.

http://www.trentonian.com/article/TT/20170927/NEWS/170929749

I realize we all have different family dynamics and personalities etc....but this message just sounds so odd to me. I think there must be more to the story that isn't being revealed at this time. Then again, maybe I'm just trying to read between the lines or something.

Can't imagine a kid that age taking off to NYC for an audition and not posting about it all over Facebook.

Where are you, handsome boy?? :(

[FONT=&quot] I hope he didn't take off with some scammer promising him stardom, or saying he'd take headshots, etc. Does anyone know if he planned to meet up with any so called agents or photographers? [/FONT]

I realize we all have different family dynamics and personalities etc....but this message just sounds so odd to me. I think there must be more to the story that isn't being revealed at this time. Then again, maybe I'm just trying to read between the lines or something.
It makes me feel like they think someone has taken him and they are hoping that person can hear them. Based on what little we know of this young man, it doean't make sense that he just up and ran off with no contact with anyone. I am really fearful of a bad outcome, but hoping for the best.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Hello All, new member here.

Have they checked other Surveillance cameras at train, bus depot?? It's odd that if he did go to those places i don't think that he would've spent over a week there? To me it seems (my gut feeling) there may be someone else involved in this. Have they checked phone records to see if he was in contact with anyone??

To me it seems like they know more then they are telling at the moment. For the authorities to be alerted in NY they must have seen him on camera getting on train.

If he had taken a bus or a train to NYC/Philly, he would have been on cameras at least at the stations in the cities. MCCC has cameras throughout the campus.

I can't imagine that this is an issue of taking off, alone or with someone. He would have had bankcard activity by now if he had taken off.

If he had been abducted by someone he met online, I think the police and the family would be working to find support to access his accounts.

Do we know about his mental health status? Could he be at risk for self-harm?

Kaen, we hardly have any information on him at all. It's very strange. The official Facebook page said search dogs have been out looking. It also showed organized searches around campus. That's about the only other info out there. He wasn't a student at the college but was taking a placement test.

Any updates on the search?? I wonder if the dogs picked up his scent?? Have they checked Mercer lake yet?

I meant to post a thread on here about him the minute I saw his missing persons flier. I haven't logged into websleuths for some time so I forgot. I don't live far from the Princeton area and I saw his missing persons flier posted. I like to take pictures of any fliers I see in case I see the person in public.

I want to find out why the police suspect he went to NYC. Does anyone know if there was a dramatic arts related event that day in Times Square or the Conservatory of Dramatic Arts?

The thought also occurred to me about him being gay (dramatic arts and all) and possibly there was some family strife with that? He did go to Catholic school after all. Not at all a stretch to imagine.

He lived near Princeton and there's an NJ Transit train station there. One can easily hop on to NYC via the Northeast Corridor. But you would definitely have security camera footage of that trip - and so far I haven't read any police reports of finding other security footage of him.

I meant to post a thread on here about him the minute I saw his missing persons flier. I haven't logged into websleuths for some time so I forgot. I don't live far from the Princeton area and I saw his missing persons flier posted. I like to take pictures of any fliers I see in case I see the person in public.

I want to find out why the police suspect he went to NYC. Does anyone know if there was a dramatic arts related event that day in Times Square or the Conservatory of Dramatic Arts?

The thought also occurred to me about him being gay (dramatic arts and all) and possibly there was some family strife with that? He did go to Catholic school after all. Not at all a stretch to imagine.

He lived near Princeton and there's an NJ Transit train station there. One can easily hop on to NYC via the Northeast Corridor. But you would definitely have security camera footage of that trip - and so far I haven't read any police reports of finding other security footage of him.
I got the impression that NY came up because LE asked friends, if he were to run away, where would he go? NY is obvious for a theater kid, but I also got the impression that running off like this is completely out of character. Not sure how seriously anyone took NY.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avatour360
Back