NJ NJ - Nicholas Zizzamia, 22, Cherry Hill, 12 May 1979

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nick reminds of an ex-boyfriend I had in college (decades after NZ disappeared). Both Italian background, similar build, similar socio-economic status, similar relationship with his parents. He also had a history of depression. The suicide described in Richmond would fit my ex's MO if he decided to do such a thing. He would not want a lot of attention or cause any "drama." Not that he and NZ lived their lives the same way, but the many similarities struck me. I really believe that NZ is the man in the hotel room and hope the grave marker is found. It would have been interesting to know if he had a subscription to Rolling Stone magazine.

still missing: https://www20.state.nj.us/NJSP_Amber/DispatchAction.do?parameter=mp_detail&mp_id=1609&type=mp

ShowImage

Does anyone think this John Doe could be Nicholas Zizzamia?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2388umin.html

Suicide, one week after Zizzamia disappeared. Richmond, IN is about 8-10 hours from Cherry Hill by car. (Thanks Google Maps)

VikingBookLady
Does anyone think this John Doe could be Nicholas Zizzamia?

2388UMIN

Suicide, one week after Zizzamia disappeared. Richmond, IN is about 8-10 hours from Cherry Hill by car. (Thanks Google Maps)

VikingBookLady
It has all the earmarks of being the hopefully so out and this case is solved

It's such a shame. Too bad they can't somehow use technology to find his gravesite.

I wonder why he removed his tags from all of his clothing.
There is another UID case where someone did that, too. (It's definitely not related to this case, but it just makes me realize it's probably not an extremely rare thing for people to do.)

June 27, 2016

<<His father's car, which Zizzamia was driving when he was last seen, was found locked and abandoned behind his father's Cherry Hill barbershop on Grove Street on May 15, three days after his disappearance.

Zizzamia has never been heard from again. He never used his driver's license, Social Security number or credit card after his disappearance. It's possible he committed suicide or left of his own accord; his friends stated he was unhappy with his life and had spoken about wanting to "vanish."

Zizzamia was an only child. His parents hired a private detective to try to find him, but without success. His mother died in 2003 and his father died in 2012. His case remains unsolved.>>

<<Zizzamia was an only child whom friends and family described as shy, kindhearted, and lonely. "He was an unhappy young man," his paternal aunt recalls. He had told a friend years before he went missing that he intended to disappear. He said that he had figured out a way to kill himself that wouldn't be painful and said no one will ever find him.>>

<<Zizzamia was an only child whom friends and family described as shy, kindhearted, and lonely. "He was an unhappy young man," his paternal aunt recalls. He had told a friend years before he went missing that he intended to disappear. He said that he had figured out a way to kill himself that wouldn't be painful and said no one will ever find him.>>
That is so sad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back