Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much money did she have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UGH what scum. Poor Sarah, rip angel. Thank you thank you thank you to whoever called in the tip. The recorded phone convo sounds like one of his friends rolled over on him. At least there is some good left in the world

I wonder if Liam offered Preston some of the 'thousands' of dollars to help him? Or did Liam have some dirt on Preston that he blackmailed him on? Or maybe, Preston really did do it just to help a friend. But that's confusing cause it seems Sarah was his friend too. Were they both (Liam and Preston) on drugs??

Such a tragedy all around.

After the trial, hopefully these boys will get to see NJ state prison.. neither would last more then ten mins.

Unless they were shaming her for her sexuality or something and took things too far? This is truly awful and it makes me ill

When i went on one of their Facebook's, one of them appeared to have had a boyfriend so I doubt it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I'm also in Jersey but Atlantic county. I know there's a few of us Jersey folks on here. When and if this goes to trial, I'd be interested in attending if possible. ( I know that could possibly be years from now)
I'm in Howell, in Monmouth County.(About 20 minutes away down I195) If I can find child care, I will attend the trial.

I'm in Howell, in Monmouth County.(About 20 minutes away down I195) If I can find child care, I will attend the trial.[/QUOTE

OK all of us Jersey folks can use this thread ( when and if this goes to trial. I have a feeling preston will take a plea deal ) to communicate about meeting at the trial. My kids are grown so I'll be able to attend.

I know it's a long time away yet but I'm so eager for these boys to enter our state prison system. ;)

Sarah Stern's father struggles to make sense of her death

http://on.app.com/2l05NZd

Very sad and senseless. :(

And gosh, add to the list perps who participated in searches...

"The anguish of his daughter's death is compounded by a feeling of betrayal. McAtasney and Preston Taylor were not only longtime friends, but took part in a massive community search for her Dec. 10. Michael Stern showed the Asbury Park Press a sign-in sheet for volunteers who came that day.

Taylor and McAtasney are on the list.

"It's just strange," Stern said. "I can't believe the deceit and lies.""

A reward for $5000 leading to an arrest was posted just a few days after Sarah disappeared, confirming as you stated, LE knew early on someone else was involved. I'm wondering if LM showed up to the search in case his phone was recovered as he could say he lost it that day. Although I have seen where it's not uncommon for murderers to take place in searches :(

http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2016/12/reward_of_5000_offered_for_information_on_missing.html

Sounds like they were on to them from the start

Sources tell News 12 that police found McAtasney’s phone in Stern’s driveway. It was a phone that he later reported as stolen.

http://newjersey.news12.com/news/se...in-waters-of-shark-river-in-belmar-1.13054601

WOW! Great find Gardenista. That seems to be the unedited version of the news 12 report from the first large search at the beginning. I never saw those interviews included and it's on my local news. Maybe they held it back at first? It does seem to be both of them on there. This is honestly the most morbid and disturbing thing I have ever seen. There has be some kind of sociopathic element to these men, this search took place about a week after she went missing and the act they put on is as brazen and egotistical as throwing Sarah over the bridge in plain sight.

I have wondered if either one of these men were posting hear back in the beginning of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vonna1980!