Found Deceased NJ - Stephanie Parze, 25, Freehold Township, Monmouth County, 30 Oct 2019 *murderer commited suicide

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the FB stuff is interesting but as with all FB stuff subject to my skeptical filter. it can all be just fake noise or contain some factual info. the ex supposedly made some comments that were recorded. i just wonder why someone who has supposedly said terrible things decides to blab on FB. this case is looking like another case of several people who should have spoken up prior to victim disappearing rather than after. MOO.

We are all aware of the heart-wrenching story of Stephanie Parze's disappearance and we all want to do whatever we can as a community to help.

Edward and Sharlene Parze, Stephanie's parents joined us to tell everyone in Monmouth & Ocean Counties what they could do to help. The Parze's joined us on the morning show today to pass along the information. You can see the full interview below.

The bowling fundraiser referenced in the video takes place on Saturday, December 21st at Howell Lanes. The fee is $20 per person and includes 2 games & shoes, a gift auction, and more.

Stephanie Parze's Parents Tell You How You Can Help

Has anyone listened to the Crime Stories with Nancy Grace podcast with Stephanie Parze’s parents? They revealed some new details that definitely make me second guess some of my original thoughts.

I’m local to the area and keep thinking of all of the different places he could have brought her.. with the way the water ways are around here and the recent Sarah Stern case anything is possible. Freehold is slightly more inland, and all of the roads to SI have cops present- even the back roads- so I don’t think he went too far. Hopefully more official details regarding the cell phone records, car gps and/or intersection security cameras will be released to help point everyone in the right direction. The fact that they haven’t released anything in a while leads me to believe they have an accomplice in mind already.

All IMO. Prayers to the Parze family.

Has anyone listened to the Crime Stories with Nancy Grace podcast with Stephanie Parze’s parents? They revealed some new details that definitely make me second guess some of my original thoughts.

I’m local to the area and keep thinking of all of the different places he could have brought her.. with the way the water ways are around here and the recent Sarah Stern case anything is possible. Freehold is slightly more inland, and all of the roads to SI have cops present- even the back roads- so I don’t think he went too far. Hopefully more official details regarding the cell phone records, car gps and/or intersection security cameras will be released to help point everyone in the right direction. The fact that they haven’t released anything in a while leads me to believe they have an accomplice in mind already.

All IMO. Prayers to the Parze family.
Please don't make me have to listen to Nancy Grace, she makes my eyelid twitch. Share the new details and who you think the accomplice is?

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace
Gorgeous 25-year-old goes to seance, vanishes, Parents beg for help.
After beautiful New Jersey nanny Stephanie Parze disappears, police zero in on her on-and-off-again boyfriend, John Ozbilgen. Before they can question him further, he hangs himself inside his home.

Police later discover angry text messages sent by Ozbilgen to Stephanie. They also find numerous child *advertiser censored* images in his phone.

Meanwhile, Parzee's family holds out hope that she's still alive. What happened to Stephanie?

Joining Nancy Grace to discuss the case:
  • Edward Parze: Stephanie's father
  • Sharlene Parze: Stephanie's mother
  • Wendy Patrick: California prosecutor, author of “Red Flags”
  • Jeff Cortese: Former FBI Special Agent
  • Dr. Daniel Bober: Forensic Psychiatrist
  • Alexis Tereschuk: Radar Online Investigative Reporter
December 9th Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

I could not find the transcript

Members online

Online statistics

Members online