NJ NJ - West Creek, Stafford Forge State Forest, WhtHispMale 45-65, suit jacket, tshirt, Dec'13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

amanda4374

Reaction score
One case that has always stuck with me was the body of a man found in the Stafford Forge Wildlife Management Area in Eagleswood (also known as West Creek), New Jersey on December 19, 2013.

The Forge is known locally for its scenic beauty. There are miles of sandy trails, abandoned cranberry bogs, and amazing sunset views. It's visible from the Garden State Parkway, but the deeper into the forge you go the more secluded it feels.

Body Found In Stafford Forge: Do You Know This Man?

Police still seeking ID of man whose body was found in Eagleswood Township

Maybe it's the fact that I've spent so much time with my friends and family out there in the pines, walking on the same trails where this man was found. Maybe it's because I was pregnant when this happened, and it made me think about the man's loved ones who must be somewhere wondering where he is, missing him.

He is NamUS case #UP11919.

c27a34a4068d2a20b264d33ad7aa0225.jpg

From the NamUs file:

Clothing [found on body]
Ron Chereskin black suit jacket (Size 40 Regular).
Emerald Club light green draw string pants (Size Large Average).
Brown crew Banana Republic TShirt (Size Medium).
Subject not wearing socks, shoes, or underwear.

I have tried searching online for Emerald Club brand, but wasn't able to pull anything up for clothing. Is anyone familiar with this brand? I'm not sure if it's significant, but I'm trying to visualize the outfit he was in.

Also, no socks or shoes or underwear?

alfredo_orozco_garcia_1.jpg

Alfredo Orozco Garcia
  • Missing Since 09/12/2013
  • Missing From Immokalee, Florida
  • Classification Missing
  • Date of Birth 01/01/1953 (66)
  • Age 60 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'5, 140 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Black hair, brown eyes.
Orozco Garcia was last seen at his residence in the 100 block of south 7th Street Drive in Immokalee, Florida on September 12, 2013. He has never been heard from again. Orozco Garcia worked as a farm laborer at the time of his disappearance. His case remains unsolved.

Alfredo Orozco Garcia – The Charley Project
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

On 09/14/2013, reporter and victim's landlord, returned home from being out of the country and noticed that Alfred was not at the property, though his personal items still remain. The landlord is concerned because this is not normal for Alfred.

alfredo_orozco_garcia_1.jpg

Alfredo Orozco Garcia
  • Missing Since 09/12/2013
  • Missing From Immokalee, Florida
  • Classification Missing
  • Date of Birth 01/01/1953 (66)
  • Age 60 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'5, 140 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Black hair, brown eyes.
Orozco Garcia was last seen at his residence in the 100 block of south 7th Street Drive in Immokalee, Florida on September 12, 2013. He has never been heard from again. Orozco Garcia worked as a farm laborer at the time of his disappearance. His case remains unsolved.

Alfredo Orozco Garcia – The Charley Project
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

On 09/14/2013, reporter and victim's landlord, returned home from being out of the country and noticed that Alfred was not at the property, though his personal items still remain. The landlord is concerned because this is not normal for Alfred.

I wish we had a better photo of Alfredo but any photo is better than no photo.

I wish we had a better photo of Alfredo but any photo is better than no photo.
Tell me about it, can't tell year taken or anything. Head shape and nose seem correct. The circumstance of him leaving the country mean he was away from his usual location, however I assume that meant maybe going back to a southern country, not Canada or north..

Tell me about it, can't tell year taken or anything. Head shape and nose seem correct. The circumstance of him leaving the country mean he was away from his usual location, however I assume that meant maybe going back to a southern country, not Canada or north..

Shin, thank you for sharing!

I don't think Alfredo left the country. According to your sources, last contact with Alfredo was September 12, 2013. What we know is that the landlord returned from a trip out of the country 2 days after that last contact and that's when it was discovered Alfredo was missing under strange circumstances.

1678832728217.jpeg1678832767663.jpeg

Ronald Farias looks like a younger version of the UID recon. Could be an old picture as he was in a residential care home in San Jose CA until he walked out in Nov. 2013, just one month before UP was found.

Same hooded eyes and all physical characteristics listed match or are within range. Age is off by 4 years according to high age estimate. Ronald’s facial hair description states “stubble or beard at this point”(when reported)

Ronald is not listed as an exclusion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back