GUILTY NM - Emily Lambert, 30, Carlsbad, 1 March 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you, ohhieliz. I was on my ipad earlier and didn't go look for the link.

I don't think that case had anything to do with this one other than the fact that they were both found at the same place. Quite a coincidence that the first murder happened about 100 miles away and Anna ended up being found off of that highway and then another girl found there in the span of a couple of months. I can't reiterate enough just how desolate some of these places out here are. It is flat, scrubby, dry land with the occasional draw (think of like a mini canyon) where the ground gives way from water erosion. There are miles and miles between towns and you can look out to the horizon and see for miles and miles. Plenty of places to put a body, even in plain sight and it would be the luck of the draw for someone to come across them and find them. Out of all of the places around here to leave a body, to end up in that same place is odd. Especially since Emily's boyfriend lives here so he would had to have heard about them finding Anna. It was all over the news at the time.

But again, I don't think the cases are related.

Thank you, ohhieliz. I was on my ipad earlier and didn't go look for the link.

I don't think that case had anything to do with this one other than the fact that they were both found at the same place. Quite a coincidence that the first murder happened about 100 miles away and Anna ended up being found off of that highway and then another girl found there in the span of a couple of months. I can't reiterate enough just how desolate some of these places out here are. It is flat, scrubby, dry land with the occasional draw (think of like a mini canyon) where the ground gives way from water erosion. There are miles and miles between towns and you can look out to the horizon and see for miles and miles. Plenty of places to put a body, even in plain sight and it would be the luck of the draw for someone to come across them and find them. Out of all of the places around here to leave a body, to end up in that same place is odd. Especially since Emily's boyfriend lives here so he would had to have heard about them finding Anna. It was all over the news at the time.

But again, I don't think the cases are related.

RBBM

I didn't think it was connected, but I kind of wanted to check in case. I always hope loved ones aren't the cause of someones murder, because they're the people we are supposed to trust the most. I was more looking for alternatives to the obvious, know what I mean?

I think he probably did hear about Anna's case and kept that in mind after the incident. JMO.

Jesus.

The arrest warrant affidavit states Earley got into a fight with Lambert on Saturday evening where she bit him and he punched and kicked her in the mouth multiple times. She became unconscious and Earley loaded her into his car and drive her to a remote location.

Lambert regained consciousness and began to fight Earley again. Earley hit her multiple times with an air pump he had in the back of his car.

Earley then took some rope, made a loop and put it around Lambert's neck. He wedged the rope in the car door and dragged her behind a metal shed and left her. Earley returned the next day and saw that Lambert was dead.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/24887288/family-says-missing-richardson-isd-teacher-found-dead

wow. Speechless. And so tacky for that publication to print all that. I know, I know, right to details and all that, but yes, "jesus".

I'm so surprised they released so much information about her murder. What a horrible way to pass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A single mother and a teacher like me. I bet children were her life. Her little girls look just like her. So beautiful. There are pictures where her girls look up at her like she's a super hero. Her students have been posting on the family made page about how much they love and miss her. She probably struggled with trying to date while being a mother like so many do. She might of even thought she finally had it figured out how to balance everything. She looked so happy even in her recent pictures.

This seems to be an amazing woman with a powerful light in her eyes that was snuffed out in the most gruesome and horrible of ways... And for what?

:(

Rest in Peace, Emily. Many blessings to your family, children and students.

:rose:

Wednesday was a very difficult day for teachers, students and parents at O. Henry Elementary School in Garland. There the flag is flying at half-staff in memory of teacher Emily Lambert.

Police say Lambert, a 30-year-old teacher and mother of two, was murdered in New Mexico.

Lambert dropped off her daughters at her parents last week. Lambert’s father said he was expecting his daughter back on Sunday. She never arrived.

Instead, her boyfriend, Robert Earley, reported her missing in Carlsbad, New Mexico, where she had gone to visit him.

Lambert’s ex-husband, Donovan Lambert, was part of a search party, planning a trip to Carlsbad this weekend to hand out missing person fliers. “We had everything set up,” he said. “We were going to find her.”

Worried family told police the mother and teacher was never without her phone and never out of touch for long.

Of his ex-wife Donovan Lambert said, “She was fantastic mother. Her spark and zest for life was in everything she did.”

Meanwhile, police in New Mexico questioned Earley who they say changed his story repeatedly. It was Tuesday when officials say Earley finally lead detectives to Lambert’s body.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/03/05/teachers-students-try-to-cope-with-murder-of-teacher/

I assumed the boyfriend, due to them having a POI so fast. I did not expect this. RIP, sweet lady. May justice be fierce and swift.

Jesus. What the hell is wrong with the guy?

I hope the fact he's made a statement means he'll be pleading guilty and sparing the family a trial. Although having all those details released... poor Emily. Her poor family, friends and students.

this can't be his first rodeo. Can anyone find anything on this guy? Unless he was really really drunk, how does a fight lead to the brutal murder of this beautiful young woman? He has to have a record with assault or the like. Wonder if there had ever been any violence before in their young relationship.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CatD
Back