NM - Tera Chavez, 26, found dead in her Los Lunas home, 22 Oct 2007 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That weekend was the perfect storm weekend for the defendant! Heather Hindi was in Chicago that weekend........omg......I wonder how this makes Mz. Hindi feel?

Mr. Chavez switched from one branch of the service to another so he could see the papers and see if there was a suicide clause in the insurance papers.....he could not call and ask because those phone calls are recorded........

He shoved the gun clear in the back of her throat so he would not get splatter on himself.....then he jumped in the shower.......

He expected Rose Slama to be the good gf cause she was married with children.......

LOL......prosecutor is naming all the girlfriends and pointing out they all wanted the investigation to go away.....

Now the gun and the upside down firing......explaining how the casing ended up where it ended up..........you would get a slide bite if you held it that way........

Keener is doing wonderfully. However, she doesn't have but about 10 more minutes per the 3 hour rule. Let's see what happens.

Aaron Jones is with the Cordova's. Wow

I loved this in my car I shouted Mr. Jones in the house!! Yes. I had tears when I saw Ms. Keener hold each of the Cordova's hands before she started. That to me was very powerful.

First I lost WS for about 5 minutes and now I have lost the feed.......I refreshed and nothing on the feed but the black screen....did the camera man cut it off?

The live feed has blacked out/gone off a few other times a few minutes before 5 pm their time. Gosh, I am sick about this. I guess we may have to watch her ending on YouTube.

KOAT deserves an award for being the lousy broadcaster in the world. I remember my dad went ballistic when the TV ended some football game with a few minutes left to play and started the movie 'Heidi' which is what us kids were waiting for.

I now know how my dad left about the Heidi Fiasco. Thanks KOAT! Way to go!

I just sent a message to ask what happened to the feed!

I guess someone was done for the day.......I wish it would have cut off when defense was closing instead of the end of the prosecutors closing......now what?

Looky they are back in time to watch the jury go out......

edited...why were they standing in the courtroom? Cause now the judge is reading jury instructions...........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Looneybinmadness
Back