GUILTY NM - Victoria Martens, 10, brutally murdered, Albuquerque, 23 Aug 2016 *Arrests* *2 guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After reading parts of the search warrants and learning the details of what this precious baby went through, I can honestly say I have a new measure of respect for all law enforcement involved in this case. To see what they saw (and will now live with forever, as those images are burned into their brains), to listen to what the monsters described and their reasons "why", to have to sit and record the statements of these individuals....

Oh my God, y'all. Can you imagine? I don't know how one of them didn't snap and kill those involved right then and there. I'm sorry, but this kind of evil is unimaginable. I can't even describe what I'm thinking because those words don't exist.

I'm awake at 4am crying about this baby girl, and I am sure many of you are, as well. Let us all pray/send positive thoughts for the law enforcement and every single other person that will be involved in prosecuting these monsters. This case is one of the ugliest I have ever read about in my life and it has changed me forever. I'm sure before it is all over, many other lives will be changed, too.

Peace and love to all of you today. Hug the ones you love a little longer...❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

Not to mention that the one guys report ( I only read one) said he knows the victim [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am beyond words. This case is by far the worst case I've followed on WS. As a mother, I cannot understand this woman. I always assume a mother would do anything and everything in her power to protect her child. This case is heartbreaking. RIP V

Two days after Victoria was killed, her grandparents told a detective they visited the apartment and found a gallon-size bag with a white, powdery substance that appeared to be a “narcotic of some type” in the apartment. https://www.abqjournal.com/844611/victorias-nightmare-began-before-fatal-night.html

This changes my opinion of very early on that the grandparents were oblivious to anything going on. My parents would have taken my baby girls, called police and let me face the consequences if they had any indication that something was going on! What if the police had been called at that time? Could they have found other stuff in that apartment? Would those children have been removed from that horrible environment? Would Victoria still be alive? Come on people! YOU HAVE TO BE AN ADVOCATE FOR CHILDREN! YOU HAVE TO BE THEIR VOICE WHEN THEY DON'T HAVE ONE!!! Ugh, this infuriates me!!

Two days after Victoria was killed, her grandparents told a detective they visited the apartment and found a gallon-size bag with a white, powdery substance that appeared to be a “narcotic of some type” in the apartment. https://www.abqjournal.com/844611/victorias-nightmare-began-before-fatal-night.html

This changes my opinion of very early on that the grandparents were oblivious to anything going on. My parents would have taken my baby girls, called police and let me face the consequences if they had any indication that something was going on! What if the police had been called at that time? Could they have found other stuff in that apartment? Would those children have been removed from that horrible environment? Would Victoria still be alive? Come on people! YOU HAVE TO BE AN ADVOCATE FOR CHILDREN! YOU HAVE TO BE THEIR VOICE WHEN THEY DON'T HAVE ONE!!! Ugh, this infuriates me!!
I could be mistaken, but I was under the impression that they had visited the apartment and found the bag of white powder AFTER the murder. Anyone else think that?

I could be mistaken, but I was under the impression that they had visited the apartment and found the bag of white powder AFTER the murder. Anyone else think that?

After reading through Search Warrant 6, I think you may be correct. I really can't believe relatives were allowed to go through the apartment before the investigation was completed, but I guess maybe they were. It just seems to me that there were stable people in place who could have advocated for these children, but for whatever reason, it didn't happen. Breaks my heart.

The woman who gave birth to this precious child - who was in no way a mother - advertised for rapists and enjoyed watching. This goes beyond drugs, people. This is evil personified.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/victori...ghter-10/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab6a&linkId=28797114

You know she was a beautiful child. But from the start I thought that she looked like she has makeup on in that photo and her hair is done in a grown up style. I think mom did that on purpose . Sick

My heart aches for the school personnel that reaches out to Child Services. They tried to help her. They knew something wasn't right at home.

I thought that too.

You know she was a beautiful child. But from the start I thought that she looked like she has makeup on in that photo and her hair is done in a grown up style. I think mom did that on purpose . Sick

I thought the same thing, but I didn't want to believe it. Now, I think you may be right. 😢

This poor girl never even had a chance and it sounds like the Monster was getting ready to do the same things to the brother.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

The woman who gave birth to this precious child - who was in no way a mother - advertised for rapists and enjoyed watching. This goes beyond drugs, people. This is evil personified.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/victori...ghter-10/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab6a&linkId=28797114

I agree, and that evil did not just creep up on Michele in the last year, I don't believe that.

I need to know how Michele's family, and that close family friend/spokesperson who lived in the complex and saw Victoria everyday, never suspected anything?

What caused Michele to be so perverted?

Wasn't there a similar case recently where a mom allowed two to molest her little girl while the Mom herself sat by and pleasured herself? OMFG. I cannot even imagine this kind of thing. If I was a detective in the room listening to Mom's confession I think I would have to haul back and smack some teeth out of her face. Then I would have to probably resign I guess. To me the other two are just pedophiles, but mom is a MONSTER. Can you imagine? That there is actually something WORSE than a murdering pedophile? But there is, and she is it. Barf.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wasn't there a similar case recently where a mom allowed two to molest her little girl while the Mom herself sat by and pleasured herself? OMFG. I cannot even imagine this kind of thing. If I was a detective in the room listening to Mom's confession I think I would have to haul back and smack some teeth out of her face. Then I would have to probably resign I guess. To me the other two are just pedophiles, but mom is a MONSTER. Can you imagine? That there is actually something WORSE than a murdering pedophile? But there is, and she is it. Barf.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think the poor LE folks who had to listen to this will need therapy. To have that monsters thoughts in your head. I can't even.

Does anybody know where MM worked? It's mentioned several times that she had co-workers rape her daughter.

I don't get it either. It sounds like Victoria was an active part of her community. How did no one notice???

Well, they were likely dragging her for these encounters. So she probably didn't have good recollection of this.

A deli in a grocery store? Maybe?

Ugh. Just hard to swallow that these monsters are people we see day in and day out. I prefer to think of them as living in the sewer system, afraid of sunlight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.
Back