NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this the culprit in the defence's argument re: the caterpillar?, police sketch below.

VERY_HUNGRY_CATERPILLAR.jpg

Thought I'd repost the photo timeline to include the "face time call"....

Text copied from Courier Mail photo.

23rd June 2012

POLICE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST BADEN-CLAY IN HIS BAIL APPLICATIONS.

3rd April - Gerard Baden-Clay emails mistress to say he will be separated by July 1, 2012.

18th April - 10.08pm: Baden-Clay searched "taking the Fifth" online

19th April - 6.30pm: Allison leaves a Kenmore hairdresser ahead of a real estate conference the following day.

19th April - 8.29pm Baden-Clay's mobile phone is connected to charger

19th April - 8.45pm His phone is removed from the charger

20th April - 1.48am The phone is connected to the charger

20th April - 6.18am The phone is removed from the charger

20th April - 7.09am Baden-Clay searches "self-incrimination" on the internet.

20th April - 7.13am Baden-Clay attempted to access the Queensland Police Service home page.

20th April - 7.15am: Baden-Clay calls 000 to report his wife Allison was missing.

21st April - Baden-Clay attended a doctor to have injuries documented.

30th April - Mrs Baden-Clay's body was discovered at Kholo Creek at Anstead, 14km from her home

14th June - Baden-Clay is charged with his wife's murder

* The Courier Mail photo text/timeline didn't include the following which was included in that actual report itself.
Shortly after midnight, the phone was allegedly used to call his father's phone via a "face time" call, which allows both parties to see each other and talk.

** The "face time" call was allegedly around 12.30am & lasted 1min 23 sec

Was this the culprit in the defence's argument re: the caterpillar?, police sketch below.

Ohhhh heck that gave me a fright J-Diggety...all I saw was this big green thing come up & I thought what the!?!?!?!....lol..

June 24, 2012 12:00AM

AN APPARENT midnight call between the phones of accused killer Gerard Baden-Clay and his father, Nigel, on the night his wife Allison went missing was discovered only at the last minute before his Supreme Court bail hearing.
Explosive allegations from prosecutors opposing bail included a claim Baden-Clay's iPhone was used to call his father around 12.30am on Friday, April 20. The alleged 1min 23sec call used FaceTime, which allows users to see each other while talking, and came about seven hours before Baden-Clay reported his wife missing.

Prosecutor Danny Boyle told the court on Friday that the forensic examination of Baden-Clay's phone had only come back a day earlier.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/early-hours-call-to-father-alleged/story-e6freon6-1226406384696

If faking her suicide was his intention, it was pretty badly executed, because she was underneath the bridge and she couldn't have jumped and landed in that position. IMO he was trying to make it look like a random abduction/murder.

Perhaps. The original intention was to fake suicide- leave the Captiva out at kholo creek so it appeared she drove and jumped. but for some reason that did not work. Maybe the intention was to push her body from the overpass/bridge, but ended up not being an option. Hastily plans changed.. don't know just a thought.

Ahhh I think Courier Mail didn't include the "face time call" in the timeline because they wanted to talk about it in Sunday Mail...lol..

Vomiting, in children, when taking this negates your argument unfortunately. But as we're all just speculating let's move on shall we.

I will move on after I tell you that my daughter also suffers migraines (like me), so I know.

No. He'd never have been allowed to have them with him after she disappeared if that were the case. The police would know at 7.25am ish if they have been groggy.

The children were questioned anyway.

I don't think this would have been the case at the time when police were first called to the house or any time soon after that. GBC wasn't talking to anyone so there's no chance he'd let the girls speak to police.

They may have been questioned the night of his arrest but we don't know this for fact.

19th April - 8.45pm His phone is removed from the charger

20th April - 1.48am The phone is connected to the charger

20th April - 6.18am The phone is removed from the charger

That is a good point. If it was charged at home, these times don't allow for him to have spent much time out at Anstead if he took his phone with him (ie, putting his phone back on the charger at 1:48am and not taking it off until 6:18am - this may indicate he was home in that period of time) - perhaps the charger was in his car - if I am understanding this correctly? Unless he didn't take the phone with him to Anstead at all. All speculation, MOO.

I hate to even put the suggestion out that maybe someone else did the actual hands on.. so GBC did not get hands dirty so to speak. I know its probably a little far fetched, but the phone call to Dad(if he is involved- don't believe he has no knowledge after a midnight facecall).. we don't know perhaps there was other calls recieved and relate to the phone being taken off the charger. Maybe info of other calls if there has been, has not been released yet. Just a suggestion, that may be out there I guess. and all Alleged and Moo ;)

I will move on after I tell you that my daughter also suffers migraines (like me), so I know.
You daughter is an exception if she has migraines. You cannot profess to know how it affects the majority of other children. I see children every week who are brought to hospital after being administered these medications by adults. I have seen children almost die as a result of it.

Again, I reiterate that he would not have had the children if he had drugged them but each to their own opinion if this is what you believe:)

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-wait-in-custody/story-e6frg6nf-1226405994855 The Australian
Baden-Clay faces three-year wait in custody

Ms McHugh, however, had insisted they were still together, and Mr Baden-Clay had set a deadline of July 1 to leave his wife.

It reads as if Gbc set the deadline in my opinion

I agree..or at least there has been nothing said that TM gave GBC an ultimatum of july 1st. For all we know that was all his own doing. To me it sounded that way. Not quite sure why it has been run with (In here) that TM gave him an ultimatum of the july date. I think that is more just a suggestion it may have been.(no fact)

IMO

I don't think this would have been the case at the time when police were first called to the house or any time soon after that. GBC wasn't talking to anyone so there's no chance he'd let the girls speak to police.

They may have been questioned the night of his arrest but we don't know this for fact.

Yes, that would be right:)

**all IMO**

You daughter is an exception if she has migraines. You cannot profess to know how it affects the majority of other children. I see children every week who are brought to hospital after being administered these medications by adults. I have seen children almost die as a result of it.

Again, I reiterate that he would not have had the children if he had drugged them but each to their own opinion if this is what you believe:)

I don't recall professing anything about children in general. Another poster and I were speculating about the possibility of him having given the girls something to make them sleepy, that's all.

Why would bikies (or anyone else) do GBC a favour by murdering the wife he clearly wanted murdered ..... when he owed them money. ???:banghead:

I'm not running with the thought..but hey if it did happen, then possibly as it was a guarenteed way to get their money back(from the insurance).. but as I said I am not really putting this up there.. just saying..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow