Votes: 50 17.5%
  • Yes, Not Enough Evidence to Prove Her Guilty

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • No, But Believe in Jury Outcome

Votes: 43 15.0%
  • No, Enough Evidence Exists to Prove Guilt Right Now

Votes: 188 65.7%

• Total voters
Are the any groups/websites set up soley to "Pay For Casey's Defense?" What I mean is, that there are many people who believe that, here in America, all people are innocent until proven guilty.

Is this occuring anywhere?

Have we all here at WS, concluded that she is guilty? Even without a trial? Would anyone here contribute to her defense? She and her family are obviously without financial means.

Hello :) No I have not concluded that she is Guilty, I think everyone knows my views on WS About how I feel about this.
But guilty of what > Guilty of outright murder premeditated ? Ive not seen anything that says that
Guilty of A horrible Rage Attack that ended up Killing Caylee, I have seen evidence of that - her rage, family's rage.
Guilty of a Innocent Accident - no I don't think that was the case otherwise you wouldn't cover it all up.

So I do believe Casey is guilty of *something* but not sure what - but she was involved in Caylees death

Would I contribute to her defence - no not from Australia and no not if I lived in the USA. Nor would I contribute to anyone elses.

There are many many tragedies in the world that need funding too.

If I was a MEGA RICH Billionaire and I believed someone truly innocent was being set up and saw evidence then yes I would

To be a juror, "the presumption of innocence" is a statutory requirement. It's not lawful for a juror to have decided a defendant is "guilty" before they have heard all of the evidence presented at trial. Stealth jurors have decided that the defendant is guilty prior to trial and attempt to get seated on the jury. They're not interested in a fair trial; they're interested in a corrupt trial. This is not a national secret.

trying to lurk instead of be a jerk and did not intend to nudge Wudge again....but I find your post, though probably very "legal" , very ONE -SIDED ......so, .it all rests on the shoulders of the jurors.......and the LAWYERS are free to NOT BE "INTERESTED IN A FAIR TRIAL"????? THAT is not a "national secret" either!.......
OT......maybe I just didn't "get it".......the Merlot may have gotten the better of me tonite...sorry ...nite all....

I vote she is guilty and we already have enough evidence to prove it. Her daughter disappeared, and she told no one. She went out dancing many times. She told many people she was with the nanny, or her mom. No one saw her worry or be concerned about her daughter. She lied to many people that she was going to see or get her on many occasions, yet didn't. She never notified her parents(Caylee's primary care providers) or LE.
When LE is notified, not by her, but by her mom, she lies and leads them in false directions, and we haven't even gotten to the part where her daughter is found 1/3 mile from home, or th evidence found there. So yeah, she is guilty of murdering her daughter. It was not an accident. She has shown no remorse, or longing for her child since she has been gone. murder 1.
I don't believe in the death penalty, but I'm happy with lwop.
:)

She needs to be brought to trial. The sooner the better. I would not singularly want to decide her fate. I want to see all the evidence layed out and all testimonies heard prior to sentencing. It appears to me she is quilty unless there is a BOMBSHELL forthcoming. I will not contribute to her defense.

i guess i go just from the stuff i read on here and on the net .. no i dont think she will get a fair trial too much has been released to the public ..too many things twisted by media talk show people .. lawyers ect ect .. i see the opinions of people on here that do not even know that family or casey havnt talked with them or met them ..save but a few .if people on here can find her guilty right off the bat(which most on here did without seeing any type of evidence ) so will a jury i wouldnt be suprised if some wsers show up at her trial if they can .. lol i would if i could and kc and her family have pretty much sealed her fate ... just by thier actions with the media but the 31 days .. that is all the evidence i think most people need but i remember this when it started and everyone just about knew she was guilty cuz of the 31 days i mean who does that unless they are

If they are without financial means, may I suggest that they all go back to work? I chose #4.

LOL nice one. I also suggest something called a PUBLIC DEFENDER. There are tons of people out there that are charged with crimes that don't get the line up that she has. I would give money to anyone BUT her.

I really hope she can get a fair trial, but the amount of media coverage in this case has been phenomenal. I don't think she will be able to get a fair trial in Orlando and I'm not sure if moving to a rural community will help.

Hopefully I am wrong about this.
Oh, she'll get a fair trial...not that I think she deserves anything fair. I don't even think she deserves to be breathing the same air as the rest of us, those who seem to have cared more about finding Caylee and laying her to rest.

Casey can get a fair trial if they move it to another town. There's plenty of people who have no interest in crime forums or watching Nancy Grace. They might hear snippets on the news but never hear all the gossip and drama.

I think she can get a fair trial, but I do think it will need to be moved out of Orange County. Although,
I do have 2 friends that live in Orlando that know very little about the case, really just know what they hear here and there in passing, they are amazed by how much I know about it! And granted, I am in Ohio, but not many people I talk to here know much at all about the case. I work with 50 other people and only one other person knows the case fairly well, she gets updates from me and watches NG. So, while it doesn't seem possible to us here at WS, there are many many more people out there who know little if anything about the case and could serve on a jury.

The hair did it for me. Up until then I had a niggling doubt. The death band on the hair found in the trunk solidified my opinion that she was guilty. And then there was the lack of a Zenida-nanny, the lack of a job and the lies to LE about that. And when her long-time friends say she she is a known liar, and seeing how she treats her mother (goes to character, not guilt), her loose morals (character again), and, well, just a whole bunch of stuff - morals and truth were not high on Casey's list, Caylee was certainly in the way of Casey's good times. Was it anger and frustration that she couldn't live "La Bella Vita", was it revenge on her mother; a convenient "accident"? I dunno. The child is dead. The mother put forth absolutely no effort in providing for or caring for her child. Casey, as the mother, is totally responsible.

Her whining that no body will listen to her is a complete crock. I have read or heard nothing in her interviews or visits as to where she is telling the officers the truth about what happened to the child. She lies, she lies, she lies. Then she speaks in riddles and code - that is not forthcoming. You do not play games with LE when the life of a child hangs in the balance.

[And, frankly, I can't see how any reputable attorney or expert witness would want to associate themselves with this defense. Protect her rights, yes of course, but to defend (in the broadest sense of the word) her? Um, no.]

Legally, innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. My opinion, guilty.

To be a juror, "the presumption of innocence" is a statutory requirement. It's not lawful for a juror to have decided a defendant is "guilty" before they have heard all of the evidence presented at trial. Stealth jurors have decided that the defendant is guilty prior to trial and attempt to get seated on the jury. They're not interested in a fair trial; they're interested in a corrupt trial. This is not a national secret.
Nah...don't think we need to worry about stealth jurors here. She's not worth the trouble of losing this case on appeal. IMO this case is going to be squeaky clean on the prosecution's part. JB will be the slick one here.

With the evidence that I know about, I don't know think that I could find her guilty even though I think that she is.

The 31 days doesn't prove guilt, it does prove irresponsibility and selfishness.

The smell of decomp can be explained.

** Was a decomp hair of Caylee's definitely found in the car or was that conjecture? That would make me lean towards guilty.

I hope LE has more evidence.

A fair trial would have to be a jury of her peers, who base there decision on the evidence presented at trial. If the prosecution presented to the jury....Casey Anthony told the responding officer that the last time she saw Caylee was on June 9th (GA stated he lastsaw them together on June 16) , Casey's computer reveals that she was searching for a way to make chloroform & other household weapons (before June 9), Casey never reported Caylee missing (CA reported her granddaughter Caylee missing on July 15), Caylees DNA was found in Casey's abandoned car (Car was impounded since June 20), the car trunk provides evidence of decomposition from Caylee as well as chloroform, AND....Caylee was found dead 15 houses away from where Casey resided the last time she said she saw Caylee. Is it reasonable to believe that Casey Anthony killed her own daughter Caylee? Was it premeditated? Means, Motive, Opportunity?

If I were on a jury, and that is all I knew and could be proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, I'd find her guilty of premeditated murder. JMO

I know of several people that don't know anything about this case and have no opinion on it. So I know KC can get a fair trial because they will find people like this all over the city it is held in. I heard JB wants to hold it in Jacksonville or a city where people generally mistrust LE. Well how fair is that? I hope the SA puts an end to that notion and fights that! But I think any jury that hears what we have all heard over the past few months will come to the same decision I have. She is guilty as sin and will be convicted. The only way JB can defend this case is if he can come up with a real nanny with a real phone and address that took Caylee and he can't and won't because she doesn't exist. If she did, they would have given the info to LE long ago. And NO, I definitely would not contribute to her defense! She can get a public defender like she should have had since she has no money. I hope they found out what shifty thing JB has done to pay for this defense.

Amen! Me too! YOu don't need anymore than that!

A fair trial would have to be a jury of her peers, who base there decision on the evidence presented at trial. If the prosecution presented to the jury....Casey Anthony told the responding officer that the last time she saw Caylee was on June 9th (GA stated he lastsaw them together on June 16) , Casey's computer reveals that she was searching for a way to make chloroform & other household weapons (before June 9), Casey never reported Caylee missing (CA reported her granddaughter Caylee missing on July 15), Caylees DNA was found in Casey's abandoned car (Car was impounded since June 20), the car trunk provides evidence of decomposition from Caylee as well as chloroform, AND....Caylee was found dead 15 houses away from where Casey resided the last time she said she saw Caylee. Is it reasonable to believe that Casey Anthony killed her own daughter Caylee? Was it premeditated? Means, Motive, Opportunity?

If I were on a jury, and that is all I knew and could be proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, I'd find her guilty of premeditated murder. JMO

She should get a fair trial. Most people don't follow the case like we do...I try hard, but can never find anyone who follows it at all. Most jurors take their jobs very seriously. They know that people have been wrongly convicted in the past, and your average juror doesn't want to make that mistake. If I was a juror in her trial, I would certainly go in with an open mind and wouldn't allow myself to be persuaded by anything other than the evidence presented in the court room. Better a guilty person goes free than an innocent person convicted. But...I do think it almost a certainty that she will be convicted. I think the evidence will be overwhelming.

I know of several people that don't know anything about this case and have no opinion on it. So I know KC can get a fair trial because they will find people like this all over the city it is held in. I heard JB wants to hold it in Jacksonville or a city where people generally mistrust LE. Well how fair is that? I hope the SA puts an end to that notion and fights that! But I think any jury that hears what we have all heard over the past few months will come to the same decision I have. She is guilty as sin and will be convicted. The only way JB can defend this case is if he can come up with a real nanny with a real phone and address that took Caylee and he can't and won't because she doesn't exist. If she did, they would have given the info to LE long ago. And NO, I definitely would not contribute to her defense! She can get a public defender like she should have had since she has no money. I hope they found out what shifty thing JB has done to pay for this defense.

I agree.

I still have that little bit of doubt that (less than 1 percent) there was reasonable doubt. I listen to the last tape release over an over (to point my daughter asked how can you still listen to her over and over)
The first thought that came to me is when Cindy asked about Lake County (Trenten Duckett) I think that Cindy think that Casey had hand over Caylee to someone she also asked "do you think she could be in another country"? ( alot people think that Trenton is in another country) I think Cindy was thinking along that line.
And than Casey throwing a fit about all the questions, I now knew that she is responsable for death of her daughter. I don't know how she did it or how it happen. I feel if Jury see this tape it Gulity all the way. They will need to move this case out of the country for a really fair trial. I do believe that LE has all they need.

I couldn't use any of the computer searches as evidence of guilt because I research eveything on the computer- including chloroform, gun registration, tons of things having to do with this case or others. For instance, I'm reading a biography of Josephine and it was mentioned that Napoleon may have been poisoned with arsenic-so I researched arsenic. Being a reader of crime fiction, I've done lots of searches that may be considered suspicious if I were being investigated.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back