Norway - At least 2 dead during shooting at gay nightclub, several seriously injured, shooter arrested, Oslo, 24 Jun 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Two people have been killed and several seriously injured in a shooting at a nightclub in Norway, police have confirmed.

Video on social media shows emergency services outside London Pub, a gay nightclub in Oslo.

Oslo Police District said: 'Two people have been confirmed dead in the shooting episode. There are several seriously injured.

More at Two dead and several injured in Norway shooting at Oslo nightclub

1656188497625.png
''French President Emmanuel Macron slammed the 'barbarism of the Islamist terrorist' in a tribute tweet posted at lunchtime today.

After the deadly melee in central Oslo last night, a man was filmed being wrestled to the ground by police with the help of revellers.

One woman described having to play dead to avoid the shooter's gunfire.

The other site hit during the attack around 1.15am today was next door's Herr Nilsen Jazz Club, where revellers described being hit with flying shards of glass.

She said : 'There was a woman who pulled me down and told me I had to play dead.'

The man then shot the table directly behind her. She escaped London Pub unharmed.

Police lawyer Christian Hatlo said: 'Our overall assessment is that there are grounds to believe that he wanted to cause grave fear in the population.''
1656187860489.png

Last edited:
July 4, 2024
1720090973830.png
''COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) — A verdict is expected Thursday in the case of an Iranian-born Norwegian man who is charged with terrorism in a 2022 attack at an LGBTQ+ festival in Oslo, Norway, in which two people were killed and nine seriously wounded at three locations.
The Oslo District Court is to rule on whether Zaniar Matapour fired 10 rounds with a machine gun and eight with a handgun into the crowd, chiefly outside the London Pub, a popular gay bar, on June 25, 2022.

Prosecutors said Matapour, 45, a Norwegian citizen originally from Iran, has sworn allegiance to the Islamic State group.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha
Back