NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does breach mean I thought it meant blow up the door looks fine??

Not sure in what context you mean, CARIIS, but "to breach" means to overstep, cross over into a prohibited area, infringe.

As a noun, it would be like a leak, or an opening for (typically) something bad to enter or exit.

Again, not sure the genesis of your reference, love.

Would room service only bring a cart if it was food/table for two?

Yes.

Also, when you call in room service they ask you how many guests. He could have said two but it was only him. Or there could have been someone else. I wouldn’t give much weight to the number of guests on the receipt JMO

Not sure in what context you mean, CARIIS, but "to breach" means to overstep, cross over into a prohibited area, infringe.

As a noun, it would be like a leak, or an opening for (typically) something bad to enter or exit.

Again, not sure the genesis of your reference, love.

Swat goes breach breach breach BANG

I usually associate BANG with BANG not perfectly cut out parts of a door!!

BANG!

I would imagine it’d be a lot harder to bring all of the weaponry and related items to Chicago or Boston. Driving from NV to Boston with what he brought to Vegas would be risky IMO.

But what is the risk == its my understanding machine guns are fine to have - plural apparently!!

I don't even like seeing pics of them-- they remind of war --not a cat burglar protection !!

What does breach mean I thought it meant blow up the door looks fine??

It means force the door open. Often a battering ram thingy is used. Or they will blast open the door. They will often throw a few gas canisters in for good measure too.
They probably sent a robot to the door to check everything out first.

Would room service only bring a cart if it was food/table for two?

Although I wasn't alone, I was the only one hungry, and my one little breakfast arrived on a cart. (I was staying at The Venetian or Caesar's... can't remember)

It means force the door open. Often a battering ram thingy is used. Or they will blast open the door. They will often throw a few gas canisters in for good measure too.

They breached with explosives in this case.

This video was posted upstream, but it's really powerful. Seeing everyone running, a man jumps a fence, but also how many people were helping each other. The man filming appeared to be just directing traffic, but he didn't turn and run. He and other traffic controllers helped direct the people fleeing rather than fleeing themselves. The man filming, Page, goes towards the shooting to keep people moving. There's a guy in a blue shirt who turns back into the festival to keep helping people get out a door. And then there's the off duty officer who helped the guy who got shot.

There is significant blood and language, so beware. https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/the-strip/escape-from-las-vegas-strip-shooting-raw-video/

OK after watching that I feel sick, and I'm FURIOUS with the @&#%*@&$ that did this!!!!

But what is the risk == its my understanding machine guns are fine to have - plural apparently!!

I don't even like seeing pics of them-- they remind of war --not a cat burglar protection !!

I don’t remember if they said how many guns he had in Vegas but I would imagine getting pulled over with multiple automatic weapons, thousands of rounds of ammunition, 50 pounds of tannerite, fertilizer, and God knows whatever else he had, would certainly cause LE to question him. I doubt they’d be like oh yeah nothing to see here all of these are technically legal, go about your business and have a nice day.

Not to mention different states have different laws regarding driving with guns in your vehicle as far as I know.

Sorry if posted

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/n...ooter-lived-melbourne-reports-show/722411001/

He lived here

https://www.55places.com/florida/communities/heritage-isle

1,773-square foot stucco residence, with its brick-lined driveway, well-manicured lawn and neatly-trimmed palms, was originally built in 2013. The area is dotted with retirement homes and 18-hole golf courses. The home was valued at $218,000,

"It was all done through his Realtor and my Realtor. House was listed, we liked it and we made an offer," said Mick Anderson, who purchased the Viera home from Paddock in 2015. "I had no direct interaction with him. The only thing I can tell you is that documents were regularly late."

He bought the other place Reno? right after he sold this one so I would assume he had some cash as a result of that sale to get into the next house

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2017/10/02/las-vegas-shooter-lived-melbourne-reports-show/722411001/

link

While he took an $11,000 hit on the Florida house when he sold it, the records show Paddock bought and sold another property in Reno, two homes and an apartment complex in Mesquite, Texas, and at least four other properties in California. He profited handsomely from the sale of an apartment building he owned with a former wife and other family members. The building, purchased in 1992, sold for $3.2 million in 2004.

https://youtu.be/Cs0XGj-4C-g

Here’s a good demo of the tactic. I didn’t watch the whole video, so may be some language thrown around. The actual detonation is about halfway in.

That was actually quite tidy TY!

Maybe folks should call SWat instead of an indifferent contractor if a door change is required !! HA

Well Dotr

Just thanx a lot -- all we need at this point is another theory!

But that is interesting maybe a fatal dx!

Are autopsies public info at some point out there where the media can get them??

Haven't researched whether Nevada considers autopsies public record but while the investigation is still in the early stages I'm sure the coroner will hold them back even if the media tries to sue for them, which happens.

[FONT=&quot]FOX5 Las Vegas‏Verified account @FOX5Vegas [video=twitter;916086635929903104]https://twitter.com/FOX5Vegas/status/916086635929903104[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]An Illinois man drove cross-country to place 58 crosses at the LV Welcome Sign in honor of #LasVegasShooting victims.
1f4f8.png
: Jason Westerhaus
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]We have located the vehicles in question, and we are confident we have located the female person of interest.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3:37 AM - 2 Oct 2017

plural ??

[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics