NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is going to be a huge lawsuit against MGM.

So now the hotel is challenging the new timeline?
Why - because their security ****ed up? Lawyers are circling?

According to ah, yesterday, SG encounters SP and is shot 6 minutes before shooting into crowd. What happened in between that time? What did the security guard do and, what did management do?

If they don't get this all figured out, the good people of Nevada will be looking at one hotel for sale, cheap.

I read on some site online that he brought the rifles up in golf bags. I cannot find the source of that information now.
Has anyone else read that?

I recall that. Don’t remember where.

oppps

they forgot to call SWAT --

dont ya hate it when people forget the small stuff !

Goodness

helps explain things there not physic !!

This part sounds credible even with the new revised timeline

10:24 p.m. Up on the 32nd floor, police and security officers are closing in on room 135. An officer calls for a SWAT team after the gunman shot through his door and wounded a hotel security guard who accompanied the officers.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/10/03/heres-timeline-how-las-vegas-shooting-unfolded/729034001/

WHile we are at it my dear ! Someone who is eating thousands of dollars of sushi ( he he ) the service elevators open into the bowels of a hotel

its a big property -- that can be a gross walk as well

Another things they got all wrong was the release that he was using her employee cards to travel bowels of the hotel but then they discovered that she does not work there

this is basic stuff

it was reported as a lot more than just the service elevator -- got the impression of James Bond when I first heard it !

Described as an employee card -- think about that -- mix that in with someone being in his room while he was gone

talk about a split personality ha !

Employee access card ............

maintenance man goes on vacation?? Linked earlier -- allowed to leave town

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/10/02/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooting-attack-marilou-danley-id/

-Yep, basic stuff.
If he did use a service or freight elevator (the freights smell like tar), there typically is a staffer in the bustle. Because the traffic is constant.

How did he get all of his stuff out of his car, staged near the loading dock area without looking suspicious? Even if it took one, two or three days it seems like someone would think it’s a little strange? But, he may have invested in the containers that house the many items used to wheel in to the service elevators? If there are no cameras at or near the loading dock that would be bizarre. Its a personal injury matter, a big one (LIABILITY))))

Do these machine guns hold 200 bullets in one massacre event ??

What is there max murder bullet rate in one clip or whatever ?

So now the hotel is challenging the new timeline?
Why - because their security ****ed up? Lawyers are circling?

According to ah, yesterday, SG encounters SP and is shot 6 minutes before shooting into crowd. What happened in between that time? What did the security guard do and, what did management do?

If they don't get this all figured out, the good people of Nevada will be looking at one hotel for sale, cheap.
-Yes, read what Judge Nap said. It’s somewhere on here.

Is it credible i a huge property like this there that there are zero windows that open ?

Laundry rooms kitchen trash places etc etc

In building the place I would think they they would think they would think that these are employee card access places only
\\Only authorized staff would be able to open a window in an authorized location

I do not believe it’s a conspiracy but what I do question are events that happened afterwards. Like hours later. With some simple looking around on FB, there are several live videos and written accounts from people at other hotels who heard gunshots near their hotels long long after the shooting had stopped. This was again acknowledged on the scanner. There were multiple reports of gunshots and they talk on the scanner of whether these are diversion calls or more gunshots fired. On the scanner it says people were hurried into a back kitchen and were told to hunker down. Again, hours after the shooting and a mile away. Several accounts on social media say the same thing, they don’t know each other, and have no reason to lie. Obviously I can’t post those links to social media but again, they ARE referenced in this scanner audio. It’s over an hour along. The secondary gunshot incidents start sometime after the 1:00 mark.

I know the sheriff talked it up to “confusion” during the chaos but isn’t it important to find out WHO was calling in these reports to several hotels hours after the shooting had taken place?

There is also talk (again on the scanner audio) about a possible suspect in fatigues and a black duffel bag that went into a white RV. A team was formed and they were staked outside, then no mention again.

https://youtu.be/1xAcTKNpDeY

Are you saying there's possibly more than one shooter? Just trying to clarify. Tia

-Yep, basic stuff.
If he did use a service or freight elevator (the freights smell like tar), there typically is a staffer in the bustle. Because the traffic is constant.

How did he get all of his stuff out of his car, staged near the loading dock area without looking suspicious? Even if it took one, two or three days it seems like someone would think it’s a little strange? But, he may have invested in the containers that house the many items used to wheel in to the service elevators? If there are no cameras at or near the loading dock that would be bizarre. Its a personal injury matter, a big one (LIABILITY))))

All along I have been bewildered why people would think (how did he get the arsonal up )
that people walking around with luggage would never attract attn

What would make someone concerned about a person with luggage,

If he moved his car noone can be watching that close to say ugh he is on his 10 th suitcase .

People have days off they are not memorizing people going back and forth to to ones car

we now know they got checkin all messed up

so he had what 6 days to move stuff -- lets say 15 bags -- he checks in with 4 next day goes out at 1 in afternoon gets one

night owl -- 3 in the morning gets another

the security folks glancing at the garage monitors -- shift change

Have no reason for this to be wrong ( well now I do ) but I really cant believe in this amount of time an employee did not go to 32 (even of closed off ) and snap some pictures of a hallway of resort being destroyed with 200 bullets

TMZ would pay a fortune

I do not believe it’s a conspiracy but what I do question are events that happened afterwards. Like hours later. With some simple looking around on FB, there are several live videos and written accounts from people at other hotels who heard gunshots near their hotels long long after the shooting had stopped. This was again acknowledged on the scanner. There were multiple reports of gunshots and they talk on the scanner of whether these are diversion calls or more gunshots fired. On the scanner it says people were hurried into a back kitchen and were told to hunker down. Again, hours after the shooting and a mile away. Several accounts on social media say the same thing, they don’t know each other, and have no reason to lie. Obviously I can’t post those links to social media but again, they ARE referenced in this scanner audio. It’s over an hour along. The secondary gunshot incidents start sometime after the 1:00 mark.

I know the sheriff talked it up to “confusion” during the chaos but isn’t it important to find out WHO was calling in these reports to several hotels hours after the shooting had taken place?

There is also talk (again on the scanner audio) about a possible suspect in fatigues and a black duffel bag that went into a white RV. A team was formed and they were staked outside, then no mention again.

https://youtu.be/1xAcTKNpDeY

I agree and agree 100% with the post that Cariis shared earlier referencing “conspiracy theories” and felt really compelled to make a point referencing that. You have to have a happy medium. You have to be able to use your own logic and separate what can be fact from what is ridiculous fiction especially in mammoth cases like this one here. It’s very off-putting to be deemed a “conspiracy theorist” (which of course is a NASTY thing to be labeled as) when you simply don’t 100% believe what you’re told by the mainstream media when as that post said all of your COMMON SENSE tells you it doesn’t make sense. I am a very logical person who always uses logic to get to the bottom of things and isn’t that what this site is all about? And my logic tells me more than anything that if we DO believe every single thing we’re told by mainstream media simply because it’s given to us by mainstream media, where does that really put us as a society when you think about it? So I know I’m kinda going on and on, but I felt really compelled to make my feelings known because this case, as so many others, has hit me hard. And I LOVE websleuths, I know we can help each other get to the bottom of things better than we can most anywhere else. But when we’re trying to, I would caution immediately shutting people down and labeling them a “nutjob conspiracy theorist” because their thoughts don’t fit in with what mainstream media tells us,or we’re in a bad place. I for one have my mind wide open for any number of possibilities. And while I’m at it, all of these things that make ZERO sense about this case, why is it mainstream media has never even touched on them? Or simply asked the question? So much of it doesn’t make sense. And it doesn’t mean the deep state is out to get us and Paddock was just a patsy, it just means we have to ask the questions that don’t make sense. Sorry for the long rant everyone..

Do these machine guns hold 200 bullets in one massacre event ??

What is there max murder bullet rate in one clip or whatever ?

Machine guns can actually hold 200+ rounds of belt-fed ammo in a drum. These weren’t machine guns.

The magazines he was using in his AR-15s had 100-round capacities, each. They’re quad-stacked Surefire magazines, and a fairly new thing. Also probably responsible for his malfunctions. Super high capacity mags aren’t known for reliability.

The AR-10 (.308) mags looked to have a 25-round capacity.

:moo:

-Got it. Then it can’t be a true service elevator? I can see a VIP private one, but not a typical service elevator. They are filthy.

Just posted link i think it was local Boston

it was gaining access to restricted areas plural via employee access card

He also had two rooms booked here, possibly a planned attack that went wrong? This was actually the point of my earlier post concerning a possible second shooter.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...vegas-gunman-lollapalooza-20171005-story.html

Paddock reserved two rooms on the park side of the hotel with a clear view of the outdoor festival, but he never showed up, according to a law enforcement source, who asked for anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to publicly disclose the details.

All along I have been bewildered why people would think (how did he get the arsonal up )
that people walking around with luggage would never attract attn

What would make someone concerned about a person with luggage,

If he moved his car noone can be watching that close to say ugh he is on his 10 th suitcase .

People have days off they are not memorizing people going back and forth to to ones car

we now know they got checkin all messed up

so he had what 6 days to move stuff -- lets say 15 bags -- he checks in with 4 next day goes out at 1 in afternoon gets one

night owl -- 3 in the morning gets another

the security folks glancing at the garage monitors -- shift change

-which leads to ‘who’ saw him in the duration of his stay?

A poster mentioned “golf bags” for transport. I missed the report but that’s a reasonable disguise. If he is at the golf range everyday carrying his bag in and out no one would have reason to pause. Maybe someone can do a rough schematic on content, how that fits in relation to ‘carry on’

I believe that’s just referencing his own suite and the adjoining room.

No, this was in Chicago. Nothing happened. I think it's assumed he planned an attack there but something didn't go right so his plans changed. The point is, there was again two rooms, why?

Have no reason for this to be wrong ( well now I do ) but I really cant believe in this amount of time an employee did not go to 32 (even of closed off ) and snap some pictures of a hallway of resort being destroyed with 200 bullets

TMZ would pay a fortune

-enough to bail MB out;)

This Boston:
Sources say Paddock was a guest at the hotel and used the employee ID card of a woman who sources referred to as his wife. That woman, Marilou Danley, lived with Paddock and sources say her ID was used by him to go in and out of restricted doors at the Mandalay Bay hotel. Danley is an employee of the hotel.

-Going in and out of restricted doors means they are approved for bag checks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff