NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it a lie or was it an error?
I'm inclined to believe it was an error..
Regarding the 6 minutes..
The police could NOT respond until after they had been alerted.. The question is what time did the hotel inform the police?
They did fudge that detail yesterday in presser.. possibly hoping still to win co-operation from hotel who hold a lot of the keys.
I got the impression Sheriff was trying to keep them sweet with his nectarine praise for their 'actions' early on. I am taking into account the magnitude of the massacre and that he would have seen so much carnage.
I am also taking on board the points made by CarIIs yesterday regarding the reputation of that department and that they have been investigated by feds vice irregularities..
BUT, when the deputy fudged the time the call was received again yesterday, so many days post event, it was inexcusable..suggested his interests are in protecting corporations versus general public..
The date of arrival of SP could well have been a genuine error.. thats okay..he was staying in a free room prior to moving into the suite and he was not billed for free room so did not appear as registered until he moved into the suite..it was a long time.. a long few days to await the carrying out of his plan..
I am inclined to believe the dept is not the brightest or most organised or canny star in the sky but it is possible their fumbling was in an attempt to get hotel to co-operate fully.
Now, hotel is not co-operating fully and neither are the feds..
I too, was wondering whether he spoke to security guard.. I also wonder wdh he was doing drilling at that hour of the night when he had had almost a week to set it all up..
I wonder what time he stopped gambling that day..
I had to throw out my secret theory that he had degenerative brain disease following autopsy..
Ditto with gambling debts..
Gun surplus is making me dizzy...
Part of his brain appears to be functioning rationally, another part in total chaos...

Did you see maint guy interview today

lots of info there

then go back and listen to the first two pressers -- very slick -- after listening to maint guy our sheriff was smooth

throwing in some what sounded like quites from maint but then twisting it all around the next sent!!

if the timeframe alterations did reverse the cops were awesome to a very poor response an error might make sense .

The huge implications for the Sheriff in those realities IMO clearly indicate an agenda based report of info

hey want not at least try it -- it worked for a while they got some amazing job press

and then the truth popped up moo

I did not hear this version of the call . Mine was cut off after the maint guy instantly called down there and told them shooter on the 32
floor

this is a second or so longer and this one the security dept confirms back instantly a confirmation that it is on floor 32,

he gave security a instant directive

call.police.

-What’s the discrepancy over maintenance man or building engineer? Which is it?

lots of info there

then go back and listen to the first two pressers -- very slick -- after listening to maint guy our sheriff was smooth

throwing in some what sounded like quites from maint but then twisting it all around the next sent!!

if the timeframe alterations did reverse the cops were awesome to a very poor response an error might make sense .

The huge implications for the Sheriff in those realities IMO clearly indicate an agenda based report of info

hey want not at least try it -- it worked for a while they got some amazing job press

-I saw it. Did you notice when ML asked him how he felt about going back to work after an alarming incident? Translation ‘so much for going back to your job at MB because after this interview you are poof gone.

IMO I'm comfortable at this stage that it is a complex and ongoing investigation in a country with a huge appetite for conspiracy theories. It takes years of observation to form a convincing argument for a conspiracy. I just don't buy them when the theories are formed while it is all so raw.

Discussion about an pattern of things
not being being reported erroneously imo are not conspiracy discussions.

They are attempts to determine why this guy cant do his job in a way expected by most .

I don't know if someone told one to take a left and that totally takes them so far away from where they wanted to go -- I would think a discussion of what went wrong

When we are talking about a national issue

it behooves us to expect accuracy, competence, ethics,manners --professional stuff

moo

lots of info there

NO. I did not see it. have you got a link handy, please?

It's been my experience that only certain spokespersons are authorized to speak on behalf in any event that occurs within a corporation.

One of the problems with employees coming forth to the media is reporters have no way of determining if what the person is telling them is accurate or if it's some anonymous stranger looking for 15 seconds of fame. Very similar to some of the "anonymous sources close to the investigation" that never are heard of ever again because their information wasn't factual. We all get frustrated by false reporting and while the media treads a fine line looking for high ratings and readership through breaking stories, they aren't in a position of determining the 100% accuracy of what becomes "news".

I kinda think the pattern we are seeing is that when media finds something wrong that they have altered or ignored totally they are kina forced to address it.

How for some reason the maint dude just did not exist for days and days (never reported by Sheriff ) became understandable today

He was concise, orderly -- imo an superb witness . He had to be kept , by choice, out of the sheriffs narrative for reasons we learned today.

I think his employer was over all the BS as well.

The tax payer paid Sheriff was attempting to to place "blame" on their staff and them.

When the reality and truth of the entire event was (maint) totally appropriate and professional - the first words out of his mouht were call the police ....................

NO. I did not see it. have you got a link handy, please?

I do my dear

compelling

you will have such a crisp visualization of what transpired!

IMO he would be a great murder mystery writer !!

[video=youtube;khtcXWpetTQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khtcXWpetTQ&t=3s[/video]

OMFG..
I wondered..
Sheriff had practically beatified him... oh Good God..
So theres the answer to the oneline question!
David Foster is an international reporter for CNN.
This isn't a bs story is it?
I can't find anything else online!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wonder what evidence they have. He was on the same floor?
It says camera evidence...

"authorities are now in possession of security footage showing Campos smuggling the firearms used in the massacre in through a Mandalay Bay loading dock in the days leading up to the event."
"authorities became suspicions by the extreme amount of gunpowder residue found on Campos’ hands and inconsistencies in his timeline of events"

"We believe he killed Paddock, shot holes through the door and his own arm to produce physical evidence for his cover story, then went and lay next to the elevator,” the FBI official told CNN."

Agree. Not to mention the chaos and fear. As I previously posted, eyewitness accounts are notoriously unreliable, and not for nefarious reasons.

I found him so credible

Is the sec guard still on vacation ??

Would be interesting to hear from him moo

It wouldn't surprise me if they did arrest an innocent maintenance man. They seem to want to not find the shooter, responsible, His controlling non American wife made him do it, the maintenance man with a hispanic name was his accomplice, the security guard was complicit? Anything to take guilt away from the white American man who did it.

It says camera evidence...

"authorities are now in possession of security footage showing Campos smuggling the firearms used in the massacre in through a Mandalay Bay loading dock in the days leading up to the event."
"authorities became suspicions by the extreme amount of gunpowder residue found on Campos’ hands and inconsistencies in his timeline of events"

"We believe he killed Paddock, shot holes through the door and his own arm to produce physical evidence for his cover story, then went and lay next to the elevator,” the FBI official told CNN."

It would be nice if they could be consistent in spelling his name in the article. Sometimes it's "Campos" and other times it's "Compos ".

Las Vegas Review stated that LE had found nothing unexpected in-While investigators continue to comb through Paddock’s corner suite, nothing significant was collected from the first room, the sheriff said.
Unable to answer your other questions.
Heres link to review article
https://www.reviewjournal.com/local...tails-about-las-vegas-shooting-investigation/

He forgot , for days, to tell the world about the masks and stuff

imo they are kinda singificant - moo

how and why - clueless !

I have a feeling after so much time that there was no one on that leg of the floor

I would think part of the narrative would be something like:

According to MGM shortly after shots were heard our staff in our call center received a multitude of calls of guests near the room

I dont think its so simple to break tempered with a hatchet/hammer either...
And is there not generally a vacuum between both panes which would have provided more resistance?
I saw no reports of glass cutters among his stuff..
was he an extremely strong man physically?
Might be more here..
Looking forward to hearing back from your glazier...

He sure looked big in those new photos with the woman beside him. (or maybe the the woman was small). And the Big Ol Daddy was 6'4 if I remember correctly.

He forgot , for days, to tell the world about the masks and stuff

imo they are kinda singificant - moo

how and why - clueless !

I have a feeling after so much time that there was no one on that leg of the floor

I would think part of the narrative would be something like:

According to MGM shortly after shots were heard our staff in our call center received a multitude of calls of guests near the room

‘Dave Hickey’ -SG Union

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...phen-paddock-jesus-campon-clark-a7994061.html

-“One of the biggest priorities is not to lose the life of a police officer,” Shepherd said by telephone. “So in those six minutes, it is highly unlikely police would have stormed that room.”

David Hickey, the president of the union that represents Campos, said that based on what he had heard, police and security officers acted as quickly as possible under the circumstances. Officials with MGM Resorts International, which owns the Mandalay Bay, declined to comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff