NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nit-picking here, but it should say "the time he WILL need to recover." Saying the time he "would" need to recover makes it sound like he doesn't really need it.

-MzO, can you clarify this? I don’t see anything about “he will need to recover”
TIA

-I know that one (cnn) was Fake. The one i’m talking about is Yahoo, where his co-worker started a Go-Fund.

I was running a reverse image search from the fakecnn link in an attempt to verify.. I was posting the links that appeared as part of my search.
re Yahoo, I generally dont trust it or tweet from it either..

Nothing could have been done. I'm not saying it could have. If someone saw a 64 yr old struggling with a bunch of bags then it may have triggered a memory. Something. I do think he didn't bring it up in one load and/or had help.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Why would he bring it up? It goes on the luggage carrier and the guy or woman brings it up to his room. Just like with everyone with luggage.

Is this not the way it is done in Canada?

It’s still kind of far to tell. Glass may seem simple but there is a lot to it. If it’s a thick tempered or lami unit it’d be hard to break. It’s called safety glass for a reason. These windows are large. Safety glass isn’t like picture frame glass.

I think safety glass crackles rather than shatters with splinters. It seems to stay together

-Ok. The mods have it?
I'm flagging all my own posts with the link or content, its slow cos you have to wait 60 secoonds between reporting each post!1 They should have it sometime very soon..
Geez, twice in one night they have to delete our homework!!
I'm laughing cos I have now entered a state of low grade hysteria!

It was a fake /cloned CNN.. registered domain godaddy, a known fake news site..
story stated definitively that Campos shot Paddock and was the second shooter.. its been aGES sorting it out.
There was no journalist of that name at cNN, was really difficult to check domain name and reverse image searching found no photo verification..
oH GAWWWWD> We better contact mod to delete our posts and link?

That is just awful; What are these people's intent? To blame it on someone, anyone, but a white American man/

I dont think its so simple to break tempered with a hatchet/hammer either...
And is there not generally a vacuum between both panes which would have provided more resistance?
I saw no reports of glass cutters among his stuff..
was he an extremely strong man physically?
Might be more here..
Looking forward to hearing back from your glazier...

I read he did it with a sledge hammer

He also could have could have just shot through the window. He was willing to shoot 600 people, what is a broken window to him?

-This has nothing to do with the fake news trolls. Just pondering...
Why would Campos "discover" SP if he hadn't done anything criminal yet? Why would SP shoot Campos if he hadn't done anything yet to cause suspicion? Did he see Campos through the peephole? Or did he hear him? I’m too tired to remember if I already knew this.

That is just awful; What are these people's intent? To blame it on someone, anyone, but a white American man/
Sometimes their intent is just to have a laugh without consequences.
I had never seen a cloned cnn site before and thats what took so long..
Sometimes its a white supremacy hoax. sometimes alt right, sometimes alt left..but they are usually easy to know..
This was not..
(and I was already personally suspecting him and the hotel)
Oh GAWWWD.
Its rampant..every major event attracts this response.. they get in gear immediately.. they have lots of bots as well that kick into action straight after every terrorist attack.. blaming Muslims.. they continue to blame them even if a white person of uS or EU citizenship, a known criminal is charged..
Bellingcat has a useful list of tools to check veracity of photos vids and stories as well as geolocations..
journalists are meant to verify with 2 independent sources, but better to use up to 4 trusted sources these days which blows too many scoops.
Just last night several British media sources, incl Guardian posted that an infamous British jihadi, an iSIS recruiter had been killed by a drone along with her 12 year old son.
All the Telegram Isis channels were quiet about it and it turned out it was never verified by dod.. people are not meant to publish deaths until dod confirm. They all did, Twitter went nuts..The guardian even ran the story..
AP do it quite a bit, Reuters do from time to time..
Its extremely difficult to find the truth.

Sometimes their intent is just to have a laugh without consequences.
I had never seen a cloned cnn site before and thats what took so long..
Sometimes its a white supremacy hoax. sometimes alt right, sometimes alt left..but they are usually easy to know..
This was not..
(and I was already personally suspecting him and the hotel)
Oh GAWWWD.
Its rampant..every major event attracts this response.. they get in gear immediately.. they have lots of bots as well that kick into action straight after every terrorist attack.. blaming Muslims.. they continue to blame them even if a white person of uS or EU citizenship, a known criminal is charged..
Bellingcat has a useful list of tools to check veracity of photos vids and stories as well as geolocations..
journalists are meant to verify with 2 independent sources, but better to use up to 4 trusted sources these days which blows too many scoops.
Just last night several British media sources, incl Guardian posted that an infamous British jihadi, an iSIS recruiter had been killed by a drone along with her 12 year old son.
All the Telegram Isis channels were quiet about it and it turned out it was never verified by dod.. people are not meant to publish deaths until dod confirm. They all did, Twitter went nuts..The guardian even ran the story..
AP do it quite a bit, Reuters do from time to time..
Its extremely difficult to find the truth.

No wonder Campos has guards. Plenty of nuts out there who,think,he is involved.

-This has nothing to do with the fake news trolls. Just pondering...
Why would Campos "discover" SP if he hadn't done anything criminal yet? Why would SP shoot Campos if he hadn't done anything yet to cause suspicion? Did he see Campos through the peephole? Or did he hear him? I’m too tired to remember if I already knew this.
I know the too-tired-to-remember feeling which frequently turns me into a basketcase.

He hAD to have seen Campos/compos because he had 2 CCTV cameras on his food trolley outside his door.. I assume one pointed each way.
He could easily have ceased drilling until sG had left.. Why did he not?
This not helped by the variety of stories reported and the conflicting statements by hotel.
He had to have seen him, especially if he was drilling beside the door and the cameras..IF he was drilling..if that was true..
The story is now controlled by LE and the FBI..They are in conflict, in public conflict to boot.
The hotel is also in conflict, presumably with both which means they are likely to be less than helpful with the investigation and will probably lawyer up real quick and real expensively because they face mega lawsuits if its proven they did not have adequate security or protocols in place and operating.
Its a bit of a horror story.. badly handled..and peoples' lives jeopardised as a result.
I agree with the post that stated police cannot walk into a bomb and must proceed with caution and my reading of their behaviour is that they acted correctly during the event, thats from seeing so very many terrorist attacks and knowing a bit of the protocols.
That was during the event leading up to them entering the room.
But I do NOT know whether he suicided or met police fire.. I dont know who has this info either, possibly hotel staff..

Why would he bring it up? It goes on the luggage carrier and the guy or woman brings it up to his room. Just like with everyone with luggage.

Is this not the way it is done in Canada?
You see he was already a guest in a free room for a few days before he moved into the shooting suite, which he paid for, well .. I dont know about paid for.. unless he paid in advance..In the course of his time in the free room, he made several trips to his home and back.. the purpose of the trips was not disclosed..he would not necessarily have entered the foyer with all these bags in one go, he would just have had them moved from free room to killing rooms..

You see he was already a guest in a free room for a few days before he moved into the shooting suite, which he paid for, well .. I dont know about paid for.. unless he paid in advance..In the course of his time in the free room, he made several trips to his home and back.. the purpose of the trips was not disclosed..he would not necessarily have entered the foyer with all these bags in one go, he would just have had them moved from free room to killing rooms..
The GF's ID was in the accommodation, were the new rooms booked in her name?

WAIT!! WHAT???
is this TRUE?

BREAKING NEWS – POLICE ARREST MANDALAY SECURITY GUARD JESUS COMPOS AS SECOND SHOOTER IN LAS VEGAS MASSACRE

http://cnn-internationaledition.com...mpos-as-second-shooter-in-las-vegas-massacre/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Wow, just wow... Hate to say it, but in my mind, and it seems a couple if other posters, we sort of expected and assumed this ... It was the only scenario, that made sense...
My God! What evidence has been lost, removed,discarded with such a vast waste of time, energy,and resources!!![emoji32][emoji32][emoji32]

I'll choose honest over perfect, every single time...

OMFG..
I wondered..
Sheriff had practically beatified him... oh Good God..
So theres the answer to the oneline question!
Indeed...

I'll choose honest over perfect, every single time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff