NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iona, that was a fake cnn site.. the story was bs.
bUT I did notice that..
Whew!!! What a mess! Thank you for the heads up!☺

I'll choose honest over perfect, every single time...

Yes, please do ... Also, getting messages another poster quoted my post, but I don't see any of my post showing up, is the sight hacked?

Not as far as I know..
Maybe alert a mod with a copypaste of the post or maybe mod has deleted already? I'm not sure..
that took off like wildfire.. must be a nightmare being a mod.. cos it gets legs every time someone replies and even when someone replies to alert you that its fake, they end up repeating the story necessarily,
It does prove you read all the posts though, well done you..

It was stir crazy here for a time.. Cariis had just come on and she was posting about the new interview with the 2nd maintenance guy and I was trying to tell her about the breaking fake news all excitedly but she was still reading the day posts and not getting it cos she was responding to them..
Then the balloon burst sadly and awfully and what a mess trying to end it...
I never know whether to start reading where I left off before sleeping or start with the newest and work back..
If you start where you left off the day before, theres a good chance you will interrupt a critical discussion going on in realtime by responding to a post from ages ago..
Its very tricky..

Not as far as I know..
Maybe alert a mod with a copypaste of the post or maybe mod has deleted already? I'm not sure..
that took off like wildfire.. must be a nightmare being a mod.. cos it gets legs every time someone replies and even when someone replies to alert you that its fake, they end up repeating the story necessarily,
It does prove you read all the posts though, well done you..

It was stir crazy here for a time.. Cariis had just come on and she was posting about the new interview with the 2nd maintenance guy and I was trying to tell her about the breaking fake news all excitedly but she was still reading the day posts and not getting it cos she was responding to them..
Then the balloon burst sadly and awfully and what a mess trying to end it...
I never know whether to start reading where I left off before sleeping or start with the newest and work back..
If you start where you left off the day before, theres a good chance you will interrupt a critical discussion going on in realtime by responding to a post from ages ago..
Its very tricky..
Awww thanks Kittythehare! I do read all of them, personally it gives me a sense of everyone, and I think all opinions are important... Yeah, that was a mess, I could never be a mod! You managed to make me giggle and feel sad at the same time, describing the "taking off like a wildfire", truly it did... Off topic, but my heart hurts for California [emoji22]

I think Mandalay Bay would have been ok - they can't control what people bring on their premises, they can't search every bag and every room...BUT now that it's being said the security guard was shot 6 min before anything else happens, all of a sudden they're looking at a huge liability issue if their guard knew there was someone with a gun and didn't inform anyone for 6 minutes.

Now it looks like he knew and didn't tell anyone, which caused confusion and chaos when he could have called and said exactly what happened and where he was and the police could have responded to the room quicker.

I think we all know it wouldn't have mattered if police had arrived more quickly, because he had already done all his damage anyway, but when looking at the legal issues, it appears to shift blame towards MB and away from LE.
Police were wrong to try fudging time they received first alert of trouble, and to do so 8 days after the event is appalling.
Time of alert of incident should be tattooed in every lE member's brain because its always significant because they need to calculate their response time and they are answerabe for that.
There happened to be police at the hotel at the time responding to a different unrelated incident as well- I think that info is in either lVReview or a mailonline
article
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-massacre-police-say/?utm_term=.346039cf74c4
This article states they did not know sG had been shot when they went investigating the mass shooting..
Its really messy

Awww thanks Kittythehare! I do read all of them, personally it gives me a sense of everyone, and I think all opinions are important... Yeah, that was a mess, I could never be a mod! You managed to make me giggle and feel sad at the same time, describing the "taking off like a wildfire", truly it did... Off topic, but my heart hurts for California [emoji22]

God yes California.. The beautiful old couple who perished in the fires.. after so many years together.. so many to go together.. to die so violently..heartbreaking..
violent death is so random.. so many innocents being constantly slaughtered..
Latest just now on California RIP http://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

Well that was interesting. When I read about Compos (nice misspelling btw) I thought "That would tidy up some questions...." But if I can't find it on Fox, NBC, ABC, it's usually bogus.

I think you need some sleep Kitty ;)

I think safety glass crackles rather than shatters with splinters. It seems to stay together

Laminated safety glass stays together when it breaks, tempered safety glass breaks into a million little pieces ;)

[video=twitter;918330365021966337]https://twitter.com/realEdwardSzall/status/918330365021966337[/video]

Big if true.

Alphabet brigade - IMO, JMO, MOO, etc.

oh oh, if this is true that Campos is speaking publicly, then he must already know his job went poof, union is poof, which also explains a friend setting up a go-fund me acct (no more income from job).

Also explains why family/he hired security guard for home. Maybe he's not playing along w/ MB story and feels he needs protection? wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

[video=twitter;918330365021966337]https://twitter.com/realEdwardSzall/status/918330365021966337[/video]

Big if true.

Alphabet brigade - IMO, JMO, MOO, etc.

Huge if big.

As an aside, the security company outside of his house appears to be operating under an expired business license, according to http://nvsos.gov (ON SCENE INVESTIGATION & SECURITY INC being the name of the company). Expiration date was 1/31/2017. The company and owner does still appear to have a valid PI license, though. Just more "hmmmmm" items.

Oh God.. I just Google asked why Murren had offloaded his shares.
I wish I hadn't.
Is anybody familiar with the finance sector?
The only thing that pops up for me on shares being unloaded recently is from a right wing conspiracy site. But it looks to me like something has been going on with MGM since February 2016. So I don't think it's strange when I read back further.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Huge if big.

As an aside, the security company outside of his house appears to be operating under an expired business license, according to http://nvsos.gov (ON SCENE INVESTIGATION & SECURITY INC being the name of the company). Expiration date was 1/31/2017. The company and owner does still appear to have a valid PI license, though. Just more "hmmmmm" items.

To add to that, I don't see Campos listed anymore. Was he yanked that quickly?

attachment.php

Attachments

• campossecurity.PNG
    campossecurity.PNG
    77.6 KB · Views: 178
The only thing that pops up for me on shares being unloaded recently is from a right wing conspiracy site. But it looks to me like something has been going on with MGM since February 2016. So I don't think it's strange when I read back further.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Can you share your thoughts on what has been going on since Feb. 2016 within MGM? This is an important lead to pursue. thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff