NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are my thoughts about it too. I think he just got tired and bored after a while. Just like Harris & Klebold at Columbine. There were many students still inside the school when they killed themselves. They had enough ammunition to continue with their killing spree but got bored. IIRC, one of the guys (probably Harris) even voiced this boredom to the other minutes before they shot themselves. If you've seen the camera footage from inside the school, you can even see this in their body language. They just kinda walk around aimlessly and look utterly disinterested during the last few minutes of the footage.

I know exactly what you mean. I also think Harris was upset that their original plan didn't happen. They expected the cafeteria to explode and then they were going to shoot the people running out AND the police and others who responded to the 911 call. His imagination had pictured something much worse, so he was disappointed.

I'm surprised Paddock didn't shoot police as they arrived on scene at MB. Maybe he didn't have a good line of sight on them.

Interesting article, apparently his man was checking in to MB around 10pm the night of the shooting --

'Very surreal’: Va. man recounts stay in gunman’s hotel during Las Vegas shooting
https://wtop.com/national/2017/10/v...y-in-gunmans-hotel-during-las-vegas-shooting/

From the article:
He said Mandalay Bay added a new security measure the day after the shooting, requiring guests to have a room key in order to use the elevator.

A new security feature, which wouldn't have prevented the shooting anyway....good job, Mandalay Bay! Way to be on top of things!

OK. The room next to the suite. The one with the food cart out front with the wiring. The one with the broken window, is definitely 32-134. The same room Brian Hodges says was his. WTF

You can clearly see the room # in this video from Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...7140d2eed02_video.html?utm_term=.7d47144c8cf0

And here is a link from the Courier Mail saying Hodges was in room 32-134:
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...k/news-story/17c907f4046f30ccfedf831e27e93cc8

Combine this with what Hodges says in the MSM interview I posted and we have a very serious discrepancy here.

Other than waiting for the final report from LE after they have put all the pieces together, by what other means are we to know the timeline other than to be patient? That "we want to know the timeline" isn't going to make it appear. No one person was involved from beginning to end. From JC, to dispatch, to LE, to responders and whatever else was going in between all the chaos....

And sure, learning such details of the timeline is important but does that in any way change the magnitude of the tragedy that occurred? What happened did happen, regardless of what minute it occured at. If MGM or its employees were negligent in any way, that will be determined during litigation but that's going to happen even further down the road.

I'm not understanding why knowing the timeline is so very critical? More so than other detsils we don't know such as SPs state of mind and possible motive? The timeline didn't murder 58 people or injure 500.

Just curious.....

<modsnip>

It's human nature to want to understand things. And apparently JC *was* involved from beginning to end. He is the only one besides the shooter that was. Assuming the version of him arriving and being shot 6 min before the crowd was fired on is the correct version, anyway.

Part of the problem we encounter when trying to figure out why SP did what is that we have no idea of motive and almost no idea of how his brain worked or what his thought processes were like. So we're trying to find the logic behind all kinds of little and big things, when we don't know what was logical to him. I'm going to use ISIS as an example of what I mean. The way they think and operate is foreign to us. Through YEARS of study by experts, our government can come to logical conclusions about various actions from them.

I'm not saying we shouldn't try to figure out why SP did this or that. But when we are frustrated that something just doesn't make sense no matter how we look at it, we need to remember that it can take months for experts to get a grasp on someone else's "logic."

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It was full machine guns for 20 seconds': Terrified Australian man recounts horror of learning Las Vegas shooter was staying in the hotel room next to his

"....'I didn't want anyone to know where I was so I just curled up and hid. It was the most terrifying moment of my life.'

He then described the scene as a SWAT team converged on the hotel, in full gear, yelling for everyone to stay down and put their hands up.

The shooter was later killed in his room by police, who also found a stash of weapons and ammunition."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4940470/Australian-man-staying-door-Las-Vegas-shooter.html#

BBM
"His room". Considering the entire article is about BH, "his room" eludes to BH's room.

IMO sloppy journalism. If SP was found in BHs room and it was filled with a stash of weapons and ammunition, BH wouldn't be back in Australia talking about it.
We have to look at the subject of the sentence, not the article. The subject of the sentence is "the shooter," therefore "his" means "the shooter's" in this case.

OK. The room next to the suite. The one with the food cart out front with the wiring. The one with the broken window, is definitely 32-134. The same room Brian Hodges says was his. WTF

You can clearly see the room # in this video from Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...7140d2eed02_video.html?utm_term=.7d47144c8cf0

And here is a link from the Courier Mail saying Hodges was in room 32-134:
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...k/news-story/17c907f4046f30ccfedf831e27e93cc8
I see why that bothers you. I'll just say why it doesn't bother me. Hotel rooms and hospital rooms are both temporary living quarters. My father was staying in hospital room 422 last week. I knew this, had spent time there, had given the room number to multiple family members, etc. I had spoken and written the room number multiple times. Yet on the day we thought he might be released, I called ahead and asked the nurse's station if "blank" was still in room 444. They looked it up, said yes, and connected me. They obviously had a senior moment as well because they did not catch that no, "blank" was in fact in 422, not 444, and they connected me to a stranger's room. At that point I realized I had asked for the wrong room number, looked at my notes again, and started over with the nurse's station. I would have walked to the correct room, yet I got the room number mixed up in my head.

Dear Kittythehare,

Thank you so much for posting this link. It shows such great humanity throughout the article.

Praying for all who were affected by this.

Here is another article concerning Jovanna : (her husband states there are "good" days and "bad" days. I am praying for more "good" days, as we all are)

http://www.abc15.com/news/state/sal...ife-fights-to-recover-from-las-vegas-shooting

I provided my link. Please watch the video. Hodges says it was his room.

Wasn't there a floor plan posted somewhere along the way here?

Okay I watched the video. Yes BH definitely claims the shooter was in his room. Also on your couriermail link he claims police shot and killed a security guard and the link that I posted earlier, that the shooter was killed by police. But as he wasn't on the 32nd floor until after the fact the question becomes how could he know that? He couldn't. First big strike against his credibility, sorry.

Another thing that I noticed was his comment about the gunfire .... (my words) yeah it made a lot of noise, it stopped the concert. And I'm thinking good grief, the concert was stopped because people were getting killed, not because of noise of gunfire. When he asked when he could get back into his room police said it's going to be "awhile"??? He's serious, he wants back in his room where a lunatic caused a massacre????

I can certainly understand this guy may have become the basis for conspiracy theories because his account is far different than what's been released to date but does he have credibility or does he have an agenda? He seems oddly so causal, so emotionless, in expressing his account.

Other than his words, there's no way to authentic his claims let alone know if he was a registered guest staying in Mandalay Bay. I'd even go so far as to guess, other than this interview, there's no trace of BH to be found.. also note that the Australian interviewers think BH is an Australian, he tells them no he's now living in the US suggests the network knows nothing about who he is either. What that says to me is he's telling them adios, don't bother looking me up again.

I see why that bothers you. I'll just say why it doesn't bother me. Hotel rooms and hospital rooms are both temporary living quarters. My father was staying in hospital room 422 last week. I knew this, had spent time there, had given the room number to multiple family members, etc. I had spoken and written the room number multiple times. Yet on the day we thought he might be released, I called ahead and asked the nurse's station if "blank" was still in room 444. They looked it up, said yes, and connected me. They obviously had a senior moment as well because they did not catch that no, "blank" was in fact in 422, not 444, and they connected me to a stranger's room. At that point I realized I had asked for the wrong room number, looked at my notes again, and started over with the nurse's station. I would have walked to the correct room, yet I got the room number mixed up in my head.

Watch the interview. Please.
He didn't get anything mixed up in his head. He is either lying and involving himself in a massive investigation. OR The story we are being told is not the truth.

I played the game. I found MSM sources to prove that what we are being told is not how things happened.

Now MSM is not good enough? I thought MSM vetted their sources.

Can folks not just stop for one minute and consider. Just consider...... that the story they are being fed is not the truth??

Okay I watched the video. Yes BH definitely claims the shooter was in his room. Also on your couriermail link he claims police shot and killed a security guard and the link that I posted earlier, that the shooter was killed by police. But as he wasn't on the 32nd floor until after the fact the question becomes how could he know that? He couldn't. First big strike against his credibility, sorry.

Another thing that I noticed was his comment about the gunfire .... (my words) yeah it made a lot of noise, it stopped the concert. And I'm thinking good grief, the concert was stopped because people were getting killed, not because of noise of gunfire. When he asked when he could get back into his room police said it's going to be "awhile"??? He's serious, he wants back in his room where a lunatic caused a massacre????

I can certainly understand this guy may have become the basis for conspiracy theories because his account is far different than what's been released to date but does he have credibility or does he have an agenda? He seems oddly so causal, so emotionless, in expressing his account.

Other than his words, there's no way to authentic his claims let alone know if he was a registered guest staying in Mandalay Bay. I'd even go so far as to guess, other than this interview, there's no trace of BH to be found.. also note that the Australian interviewers think BH is an Australian, he tells them no he's now living in the US suggests the network knows nothing about who he is either. What that says to me is he's telling them adios, don't bother looking me up again.

If you look at this guys twitter you would see he knew about a security guard being shot long before that was ever released.

Why is it so hard to believe the story you are being told isn't true? This isn't conspiracy theory stuff. Not even close.

So, I supply the MSM and your first inclination is to find a way to disbelieve it?

Why hasn't MSM been ALL OVER THIS?

If you look at this guys twitter you would see he knew about a security guard being shot long before that was ever released.

Why is it so hard to believe the story you are being told isn't true? This isn't conspiracy theory stuff. Not even close.

So, I supply the MSM and your first inclination is to find a way to disbelieve it?

Can you link the interview with BH again? Thanks, feeling lazy this early morn.

He didn't get anything mixed up in his head. He is either lying and involving himself in a massive investigation. OR The story we are being told is not the truth.

I played the game. I found MSM sources to prove that what we are being told is not how things happened.

Can folks not just stop for one minute and consider. Just consider...... that the story they are being fed is not the truth??

i think the problem is there's so many different stories being told nodody can figure out what's true and what's not. It's beyond ridiculous!

i think the problem is there's so many different stories being told nodody can figure out what's true and what's not. It's beyond ridiculous!

I agree. But this one is pretty clear. Either BH is fabricating an entire B.S story and obstructing an investigation into this tragedy or he is being honest and we arent being told the truth by authorities.

The problem is MSM is not required to verify the accuracy of first-hand accounts by people who seek media attention. This guy really falls between the cracks because he lives on the other side of the continent from the network who interviewed him.

It would take more than the interview to convince me.

The best known example of fakers who insert themselves in the middle of a tragedy is Alicia Esteve Head - 9/11 the woman who wasn't there......

By MSM devoting attention to frauds and fakes, it actually increases the appeal by people so inclined. The sheriff already mentioned the topic of conspiracy theories in a general way, maybe he was eluding to this guys tale of multiple shooters etc?

Having a twitter account proves nothing, it's obvious the organized conpriracy movement has flourished via social media. Unless it's a public figure or someone I know personally who's future reputation is on the line, I'm a sceptic. Anybody can be anyone they want to be on twitter or Facebook. Between burner phones and public wifi, their tracks are untraceable.

Sadly fraud and fake abounds the world we live in today, fake phonecalls, fake causes, fake sensationalism.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member