NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a member of the Paddock family or his girlfriend actually brought to the crime scene or morgue to look at the body and positively identify Paddock up close? I don't recall that happening but I may have missed that in the MSM or LE press conferences.

-another piece of missing info...

I have many highly educated theories,

I will share just two of them,

1 - SP was completely framed for this
2 - SP was part of a group responsible for this,

if my theories (or one of them at least) are correct, that would mean a mass murderer (or multiple mass murderers) are still out there on the loose,

the government would never let the public know that, or there would be widespread panic all over the country, also tourism to Las Vegas would dry up quicker then a swamp in the middle of the desert

SP did not do this alone, if people choose to believe it, then so be it, but i ain't buying one word that comes from the rear ends of the government, sheriff, or press, regarding this case,

-Well said, as they have given us nothing but erroneous information.

-Cover ups have been going on for a long time. What is so disturbing about this particular case is it is so far fetched. In my opinion its not even a thought out intelligent cover up. It is an insult to our country, and should be embarrassing enough for our leaders to take a close look at.

Was a member of the Paddock family or his girlfriend actually brought to the crime scene or morgue to look at the body and positively identify Paddock up close?

not that I am aware of, and where is the body of SP now?...I bet nobody knows...hhhhmmmm

GRAPHIC WARNING

That picture of Paddock bleeding from the mouth on the hotel floor looks nothing like him IMO.

A picture of Paddock
One where he looks a little older

Dead man in Las Vegas

If you look at the bloody picture of Paddock lying on the floor (picture # 3), it seems as if Paddock was shot in the chest. A chest hole make more sense since he had blood gurgling out of his mouth. If he put the gun in his mouth and fired it upwards towards the brain, the top and back of his head would be in much worse shape than the picture indicates and brain matter should be visible on the rug.

GRAPHIC WARNING

That picture of Paddock bleeding from the mouth on the hotel floor looks nothing like him IMO.

A picture of Paddock
One where he looks a little older

Dead man in Las Vegas

Look at the first picture closely and pay attention to SP right ear (the ear on the left in the picture), you can clearly see his ear lobe is closer to his head then the top of his ear,

now look at the third picture, you can clearly see this mans (whoever it may be) earlobe is farther away from his head then the top of his ear,

hhhhmmmm.......

not that I am aware of, and where is the body of SP now?...I bet nobody knows...hhhhmmmm

If the family or friend(s) never positively identified Paddock's body up close, then how do we know that the person found dead in the hotel suite was Paddock? If the brother has the body cremated or has a closed casket funeral, then we will never know if that was truly Paddock or not.

I have no doubt in my mind that the suicide picture was intentionally "leaked". It's also highly unlikely the pictures were leaked with good intentions. The likely scenario is the pictures were leaked to push the lone gunman scenario. Only in return to be hit with a huge backlash of questions when the pictures had discrepancies. I find it hard to believe we didn't have a single picture of Omar Mateen and Adam Lanza's body postmortem or his victims but we managed to get pictures from the crime scene not even 24 hours later.

Was a member of the Paddock family or his girlfriend actually brought to the crime scene or morgue to look at the body and positively identify Paddock up close? I don't recall that happening but I may have missed that in the MSM or LE press conferences.
I do not know, but it's nearly impossible to not be aware of the conspiracy theory chatter out there about their friend and family member. So I would think if they suspected this (and if anyone would have a reason to suspect it, it would be the people who were shocked that he was capable of this), they are more than capable of checking out these photos.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

-another piece of missing info...
Or not. We have no reason to believe that his brother or significant other did not help in some way to identify him.

Um, at the lab, I thought.

What basis do we have to think that no one who knew him helped identify the body?

Um, at the lab, I thought.

What basis do we have to think that no one who knew him helped identify the body?

We have no basis either way. That is the point. If you choose to to believe either or, it is speculation. Speculation based on assumptions.

Personally, I choose not to assume anything. And keep an open mind to all possibilities.

If Paddock ever held a pilot's license wouldn't they have fingerprints to compare to?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

"The coroner says an autopsy has been done on the man who authorities say rained gunfire on a concert crowd from a Las Vegas Strip hotel suite and shot himself dead before police burst into his room.
Clark County Coroner John Fudenberg didn't say Monday when Stephen Paddock's body would be released to his family or how long it will be before forensic and toxicology results are made public.
"Fudenberg told The Associated Press he can't speak at this time about a cause of death, details of the autopsy, or the location of the body because of the ongoing investigation.
He says "extensive forensic analysis" is continuing.
Paddock's brother, Eric Paddock, told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that he wanted to have his brother's remains cremated and the ashes sent to their 89-year-old mother in Orlando, Florida."

Las Vegas Shooting: Autopsy on gunman's body complete

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ody-complete&usg=AOvVaw2xejgVu12-EwOUSnaj0E23

Well brother Eric went to Nevada and IIRC left all pissy.
Nothing said about ID a body.
Mama is old and he was having a walker? sent to her by mail by son Stephen
Brother Bruce is on the loose with child *advertiser censored* and threats
MD came back to the USA in a wheelchair. Questioned by the FBI
So um, I don't recall anyone saying anything about a positive ID
JMO

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

From: https://www.everplans.com/articles/how-identifying-a-body-in-real-life-is-nothing-like-tv-or-movies

"FACT: Most identification is done via photograph in a comfortable sitting room.

No dramatic reveals here. In fact, the photograph is often presented to the witnesses face down, and the chief medical examiner or morgue attendant calmly explains what they’re going to see to minimize shock."

I imagine that his brother or MD identified him through photos, not having to go to the morgue. They would not have to be in town. This is normal, but I bet that in itself, identifying through photos, would also cause more stir in the CT community.

Also this, from here: https://www.crimemuseum.org/crime-library/forensic-investigation/postmortem-identification/

"Under most circumstances, the medical examiner has no difficulty identifying the individual. They are usually presented with an undecomposed body that has been identified previously by a family member. Even in these cases, the medical examiner obtains a color facial photo of the deceased with an identifying case number and two sets of classifiable fingerprints. They also record the height and weight of the deceased and retain a sample of the deceased’s blood for future DNA studies."

IMO, there is no reason to suspect that standard protocol was not followed in identifying his body. In the last link, you will find more details about the process.

Well brother Eric went to Nevada and IIRC left all pissy.
Nothing said about ID a body.
Mama is old and he was having a walker? sent to her by mail by son Stephen
Brother Bruce is on the loose with child *advertiser censored* and threats
MD came back to the USA in a wheelchair. Questioned by the FBI
So um, I don't recall anyone saying anything about a positive ID
JMO

From the article I just posted, it seems Eric Paddock will have his brother Steven cremated. When the coroner releases the body, his brother will probably contact a funeral home and they will pick up the body and cremate it. I'll bet you the brother never bothered to go down to the morgue and see if that was really his brother. He just assumed it was because that's what the FBI and local LE told him. JMO

From: https://www.everplans.com/articles/how-identifying-a-body-in-real-life-is-nothing-like-tv-or-movies

"FACT: Most identification is done via photograph in a comfortable sitting room.

No dramatic reveals here. In fact, the photograph is often presented to the witnesses face down, and the chief medical examiner or morgue attendant calmly explains what they’re going to see to minimize shock."

I imagine that his brother or MD identified him through photos, not having to go to the morgue. They would not have to be in town. This is normal, but I bet that in itself, identifying through photos, would also cause more stir in the CT community.

Also this, from here: https://www.crimemuseum.org/crime-library/forensic-investigation/postmortem-identification/

"Under most circumstances, the medical examiner has no difficulty identifying the individual. They are usually presented with an undecomposed body that has been identified previously by a family member. Even in these cases, the medical examiner obtains a color facial photo of the deceased with an identifying case number and two sets of classifiable fingerprints. They also record the height and weight of the deceased and retain a sample of the deceased’s blood for future DNA studies."

IMO, there is no reason to suspect that standard protocol was not followed in identifying his body. In the last link, you will find more details about the process.

Of course it would cause a stir. How many people drill it out there that photos can be photoshopped?
I've had to ID a body, it was in person not a photograph.
It was a family member, like heck I wouldn't ask to SEE a body
Jmo

Of course it would cause a stir. How many people drill it out there that photos can be photoshopped?
Jmo

I agree 100%. I would demand to go down there in person to see if that was my brother who committed the worst mass shooting in US history. Photos can be easily altered and I wouldn't trust that method. I would trust my own 2 eyes and nothing less than that. JMO

SECURITY LITERATURE

https://www.securitymagazine.com/bl...he-anatomy-of-a-catastrophic-security-failure

November 8, 2017

5 Ways Your Surveillance System Exposes Your Entire Organization to Risk (and what you can do about it)
Video surveillance systems are supposed to protect you from risk, not expose you to it. Unfortunately, DVRs, NVRs and SAN/NAS storage devices were never designed to handle the demands of modern video surveillance. Conventional technologies such as commodity servers and SAN/NAS storage leave you vulnerable to system downtime, permanent data loss, degraded image quality and out of control costs...

Jmo

I don't think people are prevented from viewing the body. But it is becoming more standard to do it through photographs, which means that his brother could have done it without coming to Las Vegas. With Paddock, in addition to identifying him that way, they could compare fingerprints since he had a pilot's license and fingerprints are required for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member