NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Later, it was debunked about Paddock being in his room, sometime around the time that we discussed how he says the police offered to allow him to go collect his own things out of his room. He decided to have them bring his stuff to him. Had any part of the shooting taken place in his room, he would not have been allowed back in to collect his things because it was still a crime scene. The information I'm looking for is near that discussion.

Plus, I think Laura Loomer, who had been pushing the room number thing hard, ended up debunking it herself and posting about it. Of course, now I can't find a single mention of Hodges on her Twitter, which means she must have scrubbed it all. I find only replies to her initial posts.

Anyway, that's where it is in the discussion. But I'm not going to push it since I don't feel like searching tonight.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

See, none of what you say here "debunks" it for me. If it does for you, I am cool with that. But I still have questions. Questions that will probably never be answered. But questions they will remain. If it's someone's opinion that there is more to the story, that should be ok. It happens in cases all over WS. Why is it a CT if you think that way in this case?

Umm respectively disagree on someone being able to shoot UP to that floor. Next to impossible. But shooting at the gas tank, and then the crowd, possible. He should have been able to hit the same crowd from either window though.
I'm still not clear on the gas tank, did he use the same caliber of gun on the crowd as he did the tank? Or was the tank hits just accidental shots that traveled that far and weren't targetted?
You might be right about shooting up to him, but I would not be surprised that a police sniper could of shot into a single window 32 floors up. Just a possibility.

I just have to point out that this is exactly what I first thought had happened, that he transposed the numbers. It's what I initially replied to CoolJ. But I watched the video anyway and understood why some people were suspicious. I entertained this whole possibility back in the beginning and stood by the poster asking the questions, encouraging others to watch the video and discuss the issue.

But then the rest of the story came out. We discussed it and moved on. I can't find the article now, but Hodges later said he was told he could go back to his room. I think there's more evidence that Paddock was not in Hodges' room, than evidence that he was. I do not believe that the window in Hodges' room was broken out. It was a suite connected to Paddock's room that Paddock rented. Because Hodges was not actually next door to Paddock IMO.

See, none of what you say here "debunks" it for me. If it does for you, I am cool with that. But I still have questions. Questions that will probably never be answered. But questions they will remain. If it's someone's opinion that there is more to the story, that should be ok. It happens in cases all over WS. Why is it a CT if you think that way in this case?
Even CT Loomer debunked it after she pushed it, but whatever.

My point exactly. Bc I did follow other mass shooting cases, and never read about the family identifying the body. It’s not a big deal that it was never reported who identified SPs body. It’s not common to report on that IME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe it's not a big deal to you. However IMO I think especially with the lack of information this would be a big deal to a victim of this tragedy.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Later, it was debunked about Paddock being in his room, sometime around the time that we discussed how he says the police offered to allow him to go collect his own things out of his room. He decided to have them bring his stuff to him. Had any part of the shooting taken place in his room, he would not have been allowed back in to collect his things because it was still a crime scene. The information I'm looking for is near that discussion.

Plus, I think Laura Loomer, who had been pushing the room number thing hard, ended up debunking it herself and posting about it. Of course, now I can't find a single mention of Hodges on her Twitter, which means she must have scrubbed it all. I find only replies to her initial posts.

Anyway, that's where it is in the discussion. But I'm not going to push it since I don't feel like searching tonight.

I see it has already been posted.

So, we are allowed to link to alternative media now? If that is the case, we are in for some doozy discussions. Because there are way more questions. Is Laura Loomer believable or not?
I don't think we are. But how does one confront a conspiracy theory that the conspiracy theorist herself debunked when no one in MSM thought it was worth the time to mention? I mean, this was Laura Nutty confronting Laura Nutty's own CT. So what do we do in a situation like that when people continue to repeat it as a possibility? IDK.

Even CT Loomer debunked it after she pushed it, but whatever.

Lol, so is she believable or not. Now she is believable? Sorry but if an alt right nutbar debunks something or claims something does not alter my opinion in any way. Who is she anyway? Was she even around before this event? She appears to be one of the few "journalists" actually investigating this event. But I don't get trustworthy vibes from her whatsoever.

Maybe it's not a big deal to you. However IMO I think especially with the lack of information this would be a big deal to a victim of this tragedy.

Except that I can't find where it is a big deal to any of them, just where people are suggesting it should be.

Can I ask you, would you really ask a victim of this if they think Paddock's dead body may not have been Paddock's dead body?

Laura posted on her twitter, that his invoice shows that he was in room 32314. He has been saying he was in room 32134.
So NOW we suddenly believe LL? Oh boy lol

So, we are allowed to link to alternative media now? If that is the case, we are in for some doozy discussions. Because there are way more questions. Is Laura Loomer believable or not?

I think LL is a whack job. I posted a link that another member was having trouble finding.

You can’t have it both ways - everyone was all up LLs butt when she posted the room service receipt. But now that it doesn’t fit your narrative you don’t want to hear it?

FWIW you may want to practice what you preach regarding bullying.

Lol, so is she believable or not. Now she is believable? Sorry but if an alt right nutbar debunks something or claims something does not alter my opinion in any way. Who is she anyway? Was she even around before this event? She appears to be one of the few "journalists" actually investigating this event. But I don't get trustworthy vibes from her whatsoever.
I don't either. But the theory you are discussing gained traction with that "nut bar" as you call her, and even that nutbar decided it was unbelievable.

Except that I can't find where it is a big deal to any of them, just where people are suggesting it should be.

Can I ask you, would you really ask a victim of this if they think Paddock's dead body may not have been Paddock's dead body?

It's my opinion that it is a big deal. If I was there it would be a HUGE deal to me. If it's not to you that's ok. I would think it would definitely be of interest to some considering it's of interest to people who weren't even there. It's not a far stretch by any means.
And yes, absolutely I would ask a victim that question. I'd contact people like Rocky Palermo myself and ask him his thoughts if I could. Moo

So now when there’s a mass shooting or attack, we need to have the press and LE confirm which family member came to ID the killers body, as well as when and where the ID took place? We should expect to have these detailed reported on in this case even though they haven’t been reported on in previous mass killings, even ones where CTs were rampant such as sandy hook?

I don't think we are. But how does one confront a conspiracy theory that the conspiracy theorist herself debunked when no one in MSM thought it was worth the time to mention? I mean, this was Laura Nutty confronting Laura Nutty's own CT. So what do we do in a situation like that when people continue to repeat it as a possibility? IDK.

She showed a piece of paper with a number on it? So we are to believe it? Because we weren't allowed to believe that a month ago.
Look, obviously people look at things differently. I just think you are misunderstanding my view point. Let's just respect each other's opinions.

Or maybe the majority here would rather not discuss the oddities of this event? All in favour say e'ye!

So now when there’s a mass shooting or attack, we need to have the press and LE confirm which family member came to ID the killers body, as well as when and where the ID took place? We should expect to have these detailed reported on in this case even though they haven’t been reported on in previous mass killings, even ones where CTs were rampant such as sandy hook?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there has been another mass shooting quite like this one with changing stories daily to no information being brought forth to the victims over a month later. I absolutely expect there should be detailed ACCURATE reports. Absolutely. Look at the way small town Texas is handling their shooting. Very very different. Information has been coming out in full force there. What has Las Vegas done?

I never believed he was staying in room he claimed to be in.
Same here. That was the same week I transposed the numbers for my dad's hospital room and called the wrong one after visiting him a couple of times. I assumed that in the midst of the stress, this dude did the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members