NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Campos was told to casually keep an eye out due to some irregularities that happened to be noticed during this particular stay. I also believe Campos witnessed more than we will ever know. If he’s not dead, he is certainly not in Las Vegas.

He could have been his own Hero with no help from Joe& friends. A book deal, lucrative interviews, documentary...in history books for ever. What did they do to make that look like nothing in comparison to their Hero version? Bought him an Abode and a ‘generous’ pay out...of 100K? And keep that rental car too.

To a 24 year old, not a licensed guard and an interview on the ELLEN show that could mean the lottery.

Remember the agency guy when he said “I hope he still does an interview because he wants to tell his story and he has a good story to tell.”
That spoke volumes then, and whoa...NOW it is creepy.

This!!!
[FONT=&amp]County Coroner John Fudenberg later released a statement later promising victims' autopsy reports "as soon as possible." But Paddock's autopsy report was not final and would not be released until it is, the coroner said.

Source [/FONT]
http://www.journalnow.com/news/nation_world/arizona-man-says-he-sold-ammunition-to-las-vegas-shooter/article_90ecab67-ccd2-5b1f-8c8f-efcd19d51fa0.html

Is that even his decision to make? I mean theoretically he could claim the autopsy report isn’t final for the rest of eternity. I guess my question is if the judge ruled that his autopsy report must be released to the press, can the corner then decide no the autopsy hasn’t been finalized and won’t be released until it is ...even though the judge has ordered it to be released?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that even his decision to make? I mean theoretically he could claim the autopsy report isn’t final for the rest of eternity. I guess my question is if the judge ruled that his autopsy report must be released to the press, can the corner then decide no the autopsy hasn’t been finalized and won’t be released until it is ...even though the judge has ordered it to be released?

I can think of no reason why an autopsy in uS cannot be finished and complete within 3 months, no matter how complex the pathology..
Coroner can appeal judge's order to Supreme court, with taxpayer's funds..

I expected judge to keep those warrants sealed pending a mega Intl child *advertiser censored* ring investigation.
I never expected what actually happened and will continue to happen..

I have no idea what we are dealing with here but the leak of those photographs by persons unknown is now reading very sinister.
I think watergirl made a strong point that a huge effort is being expended on PR in order to keep LV going...

Looks like it got shot up entirely.
Anything can happen now.

I am not paying much attention to the leaked photos because they were never classified as official crime scene photos and could well have been doctored prior to and following release..

I know I did see a completely different photo of his dead body with less blood, taken from a different angle where colour of his eyes and expression in his eyes was easily readable. I looked at it for a long time.. trying to discern or identify whatever demon it was that apparently took him..
I was surprised to notice a look of peace in his eyes..

I only saw it once, on Twitter, could not verify source..and I could never find it again though I spent hours trying.

Badly need to know how the Feds regard LVPD..

Coroner will draw very unwelcome attention to himself if he fails to release it soon.
But , when he does, we need to go through it with a fine tooth comb and medical eyes..

Coroners can and do hold off finalizing autopsy reports to delay public release. Sometimes for legitimate reasons. But eventually they have to come out. Although I have seen some exceptions. In this case, if the coroner continues to say the reports are not final, eventually the Judge is going to make him show cause why they are not complete and released.

I can think of no reason why an autopsy in uS cannot be finished and complete within 3 months, no matter how complex the pathology..
Coroner can appeal judge's order to Supreme court, with taxpayer's funds..

I expected judge to keep those warrants sealed pending a mega Intl child *advertiser censored* ring investigation.
I never expected what actually happened and will continue to happen..

I have no idea what we are dealing with here but the leak of those photographs by persons unknown is now reading very sinister.
I think watergirl made a strong point that a huge effort is being expended on PR in order to keep LV going...

Looks like it got shot up entirely.
Anything can happen now.

I am not paying much attention to the leaked photos because they were never classified as official crime scene photos and could well have been doctored prior to and following release..

I know I did see a completely different photo of his dead body with less blood, taken from a different angle where colour of his eyes and expression in his eyes was easily readable. I looked at it for a long time.. trying to discern or identify whatever demon it was that apparently took him..
I was surprised to notice a look of peace in his eyes..

I only saw it once, on Twitter, could not verify source..and I could never find it again though I spent hours trying.

Badly need to know how the Feds regard LVPD..

Coroner will draw very unwelcome attention to himself if he fails to release it soon.
But , when he does, we need to go through it with a fine tooth comb and medical eyes..

ANother promise he never followed up on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEnjtUnKWCc

LVMPD got caught with their pants down for sure on the day it all went down. Lombardo is a tool, but he and his puppeteers have no monopoly on corruption.

There is obviously some staging and subterfuge here, but I'm not one to declare all I have learned so far null and void because there are parts of this that smell hinky as *advertiser censored**. I am also eager for the truth. A huge part of the challenge is waiting for it.[emoji111]

Honestly, the thing I keep thinking about is how that FBI guy stood behind Lombardo like a mob boss while he gave the press an update during one of the very first press conferences. The FBI guy looked like he wanted to commit murder himself after Lombardo made the remark about how Paddock clearly had assistance from somewhere else. It was very obvious FBI guy was NOT happy about that because he nearly shoved Lombardo out of the way a few minutes later and practically yelled out that he wanted to stress that no evidence that suggests outside involvement had been found. Every update after that was brief and appeared to be scripted and very controlled, with the same FBI guy breathing down the back of Lombardo's neck, as if he were being held hostage.

Coroners can and do hold off finalizing autopsy reports to delay public release. Sometimes for legitimate reasons. But eventually they have to come out. Although I have seen some exceptions. In this case, if the coroner continues to say the reports are not final, eventually the Judge is going to make him show cause why they are not complete and released.

there was a recent uproar when the guy refused to release autopsies ( linked earlier) despite court said they are public domain

now it is on its way to a higher court

just another example of how the city resembles a mobster more than an transparent group of elected officials!!

What happens in................

do any of you know which video has the guy wiTH ( whole one) cowboy hat and camouflage shorts that was running all over ?

Also there was a very very graphic video on somewhere like gore whatever -- someone killed all the lights on the field and the folks that were trying to help got really pissed

it was very gory tho not posting

ANother promise he never followed up on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEnjtUnKWCc
Thanks for finding that link..
Needs to be a public inquiry , I reckon.
Because they can't all have been entirely unprofessional that night..
So many teams in attendance, security would have been revved up to nth..
not a hope in hell a daily mail journalist got to drop in there for a geek..
If they weren't leaked by LVPD , were they leaked by Feds?

Was the purpose of the leak to instill confusion, cover an anomaly, such as the movement of a body from one room to the other or to create chaos, just like Paddock did?
trained SWATs do not go into a room shootin', particularly when there is every chance the thing is just awaiting a fuse and is likely to blow the entire hotel and half of the city to smithereens.. there's nothing gung -ho about an action like that.
Nobody 'just let off a round' at nothingness... there was every chance the room was gonna be rigged.
wDF is going on here?

I'm wondering how the civil lawyers are responding to this, whether they have the resources to investigate the investigation or whether or not they consider it relevant to their clients, the victims?

A tad weird too is that those documents, the error and the fact that perp's death was witnessed was released while the world media were going to be thoroughly occupied by the sONA and its subsequent analysis..
Day 2, the story dies..
Day 3 it might get a mention as part of a sentence..
Coincidence?
I really don't believe it is a coincidence.

Sorry everyone but I am waaaaay behind today. I will make a new thread before I go to bed. My apologies.

Should be interviewing Doug Poppa again about the latest developments very soon.

In case this hasn't been posted yet http://baltimorepostexaminer.com/po...de-coroner-makes-bizarre-statement/2018/01/31

Thank you for your patience.
Tricia
Bullseye article..
We're on the same page..
I wonder if victims' attorney would consent to another interview Tricia?

It's utterly bizarre and I have a sneaky feeling we're all being manipulated horribly, including the media who had to put up such an expensive fight to even procure that much..
I don't know what the purpose of the misinformation is..possibly to close discussion.. because it's now so convoluted that nobody knows what to believe.. and everybody has latched on to different aspects- widespread confusion and hurt ensues.. the ripples of the violence do not abate.. they are constantly being revved up..
there is no catharsis in sight.

Snipped from Poppas latest:
MUST READ

“Paddock’s body has already been cremated and his ashes were picked up by his brother, Eric Paddock, earlier this month.

So, the big question here is why hasn’t Stephen Paddock’s autopsy been “finalized,” whatever that means. How could it not be finalized if the coroner already ruled his cause of death as a suicide?

It’s statements like this that irritate me.

Why?

Because it’s only going to add to a long list of conspiracy theories that I for one don’t prescribe to.

I still believe that Stephen Paddock was the lone gunman responsible for the October 1 massacre, however that remark from the coroner bothers me. It is becoming extremely hard for me to maintain that position and retain my objectivity.

This investigation from the outset has been plagued with controversy, in large part due to Clark County Sheriff, Joe Lombardo who runs the LVMPD.

Lombardo’s lies, false, misleading, convoluted and contradictory statements just added fuel to the fire of conspiracy.

Now, it appears that Clark County Coroner, John Fudenberg is following in Lombardo’s footsteps.

What the hell is going on here?

The judge Mr. Fudenberg, ordered you to release the autopsy reports, so release them immediately, without delay. End of story.

Let’s not forget this

The SWAT Team that never showed up for the worst mass shooting in American history. First reported by the Baltimore Post-Examiner. YEY!!!

The homicide unit was not allowed to conduct the investigation of Paddock’s suicide, instead, it was given to the Force Investigation Team that at the time was commanded by the wife of Lombardo’s number two-man, Undersheriff Kevin McMahill. First reported by the Baltimore Post-Examiner.

The police rolled over Paddock’s body before the arrival of the crime scene investigator’s. First reported by the Baltimore Post-Examiner.

Then to add insult to injury police personnel leaked photographs of the crime scene to the press, compromising the integrity of the criminal investigation.

Then someone allowed a photographer to breach the Mandalay Bay 32nd floor hallway crime scene to take pictures of the front door suite and the interior directly in front of the door.

Those were POLICE OFFICERS THAT LEAKED THOSE CRIME SCENE PHOTOGRAPHS. And as first reported in the Baltimore Post-Examiner, I was told, was one of those officers was one of Lombardo’s command staff personnel.

The Baltimore Post-Examiner was the first to report that the LVMPD had to borrow three armored vehicles from a private company the night of the massacre. The LVMPD and the private company, both refused to comment on that. FIRST I AM HEARING ABOUT THIS??
CAIIRS, these the vehicles you mentioned?

What the hell.

Like I said, I don’t prescribe to conspiracy theory, but if I wanted to write a great conspiracy mystery novel, I wouldn’t have to go too far for a plot.

If you think what you heard is bad enough, keep on reading, you will be in for a real shocker, as it only gets worse.

I hate to say this but anyone that was involved in this investigation at the LVMPD is quickly losing credibility with me.

YOU WOULD THINK that a police department would have wanted the criminal investigation of the worst mass shooting in American history to be their greatest shining moment.

http://baltimorepostexaminer.com/po...de-coroner-makes-bizarre-statement/2018/01/31

SNIPPED from: https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...e-clear-up-details-about-gunmans-oct-1-death/

“He ABSOLUTELY killed himself before anyone got into the room,” Sgt. Jerry MacDonald told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

“That night was crazy. You get information coming in. It’s fluid, and none of it is confirmed,” he said. “And that’s par for the course when you’re doing telephonic search warrants. You base those search warrants based on what you believed up to that point.”

*******BASED ON WHAT YOU BELIEVED UP TO THAT POINT*******
What about what you saw with your own eyes...NOT WHAT “YOU” BELIEVED
???????? This is one of the most stupidest remarks to date!!!!

“MacDonald said it became clear as the investigation unfolded that none of the officers saw the gunman shoot himself, and that he was dead before officers entered the room.”

*****How does he know that, did he SEE it or just believed it?****

“No one witnessed that act,” MacDonald said.

****Okay...we are suppose to believe this???****

This is the equivalent of:
This timeline, no this one...7 days later...
Campos shot after, no before or after...
on and on and on....

Can he be tried under oath regarding this minor detail (forgery)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom