GUILTY NV - Daniel Theriot, 3, Sunset Park, Las Vegas, 2 Sep 2018 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Chernéy Amhara‏Verified account @CherneyAmharaTV
Here is what we learned so far — yesterday in court prosecutors gave the judge a glimpse of Joshua Oxfords past which he said includes a Child Endangerment & Domestic Violence charges.

Chernéy Amhara on Twitter

*Photo at link

Chernéy Amhara‏Verified account @CherneyAmharaTV
Yesterday the judge also set bail at $100K in regard to the child abuse/neglect charges and with the knowledge that further criminal complaints expected to be presented today.

My heart breaks for the biodad. It sounds like the egg donor up and left town with the two babies and her “boyfriend.” Noncustodial parents often have a hell of a time asserting their parental rights, whether mandated by a court or not. Just as with Jordan, the dad may have longed to regain full custody. But even if he was able to afford a court battle (no idea if he was), and he was granted custody, nothing would really have prevented the egg donor from going her own way and doing what she wanted. Parenting agreements only work to the degree that both parents agree to abide by them.

Tl;dr: I am not prepared to judge the biodad for any perceived failure to protect the children. Not without a lot more info.

I bookmarked this case to read yesterday & never got back.
So sorry to hear about little Daniel....

And thanks everyone for the tweets & videos & articles! I have caught up!

Oh - anyone know "what" county we have here? Going to look for a court site.

UPDATE: Sasha Loftis speaks with Daniel Theriot’s father about his death. The 3-year-old boy was found dead on Monday, after his mother reported him missing the day before. #8NN

Cousin: Family members tried to help Cassie Smith
A relative says her family stepped in to help the young mother and her two boys when they were in need.

Father, childhood friend speak out about death of 3-year-old Daniel Theriot
James Theriot said he knew something bad was going to happen, but he never expected his child to die.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindzk86
Back