Found Safe NV - Giovanna Perera, 33, Las Vegas, 2 Aug 2018 *may be in danger*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Police seek help finding missing Las Vegas woman

Las Vegas police are asking for the public’s help in finding a missing woman who may be in danger.
upload_2018-8-4_11-59-13.jpeg
Giovanna Perera, 33, was last seen about 6 p.m. Thursday near South Valley View Boulevard and Southern Highlands Parkway, according to a Metropolitan Police Department release.

She was last seen wearing a black T-shirt and pajama shorts.

KTNV Channel 13 Action News

I'm not exactly sure why they think she maybe in danger. I know about 2 weeks ago there was an attempted robbery at her house, however they were alerted due to the security system. I've asked my friend, KP, however right now she is in do whatever she can to help her and PP's daughters, and GP and PP's son. They are printing flyers to distribute, and searching themselves. The media just picked up the story last night.

Police seek help finding missing Las Vegas woman

Las Vegas police are asking for the public’s help in finding a missing woman who may be in danger.
View attachment 140887
Giovanna Perera, 33, was last seen about 6 p.m. Thursday near South Valley View Boulevard and Southern Highlands Parkway, according to a Metropolitan Police Department release.

She was last seen wearing a black T-shirt and pajama shorts.

KTNV Channel 13 Action News

Eta the map must be wrong

Last edited:
I'm not exactly sure why they think she maybe in danger. I know about 2 weeks ago there was an attempted robbery at her house, however they were alerted due to the security system. I've asked my friend, KP, however right now she is in do whatever she can to help her and PP's daughters, and GP and PP's son. They are printing flyers to distribute, and searching themselves. The media just picked up the story last night.

Welcome to WS. I am so sorry your friend has gone missing. Can I assume the security measures didn't see anything? Maybe she never left the house? Has the house been searched good? I mean really good. People have gotten themselves stuck behind washers, shelves, all kinds of things.

Giovanna has been located. She made contact with her husband Paul last night. She was taken to the hospital and LVMPD has been interviewing her. I haven't seen a MSM article that gives the update. KP and PP have both stated she is at the hospital. Please pray for all of their recovery, especially for their daughters, and son. This has been traumatizing for everyone. Also thank you all for your support.

Welcome to WS. I am so sorry your friend has gone missing. Can I assume the security measures didn't see anything? Maybe she never left the house? Has the house been searched good? I mean really good. People have gotten themselves stuck behind washers, shelves, all kinds of things.

Gina definitely was not in the house. It was searched extensively. Gina was located somewhere away from the house. Right now those details are not being released as to not mess up the investigation. I will share more information once it is cleared to be released or I have a MSM link that can support my information.

Gina definitely was not in the house. It was searched extensively. Gina was located somewhere away from the house. Right now those details are not being released as to not mess up the investigation. I will share more information once it is cleared to be released or I have a MSM link that can support my information.

I am so happy to hear this news! Please keep us posted.

South valley mother missing 3 days found safe, is 'physically OK'
It's unknown when or where she was found, but her husband, Paul Perera, posted early Sunday on Facebook that she was safe and was being medically evaluated.

His post:

"Thank(s) to everyone for there support and efforts to help find Giovanna Perera. We are currently having her checked out and talking with Metro. She is physically OK. Obviously she has been through a very traumatic experience. We are very thankful that she is alive. This is all this information that will be provided. Our family has a long road of healing ahead of us. We ask that you please let us heal. Thank you again for everything."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back