GUILTY NV - Julia Woodward, 21, murdered, Washoe County, 1979 *Arrest in 2019*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WOW! Only 15 years??!! What are they going by - 1979 laws??!!

And about the wife - well - no words...

Thank you for helping me on this case @Suglo - much appreciated! :)
I was shocked too, both by the sentence and the wife’s deep denial. One of the articles says he’s eligible for parole in a year as he’s already been in four years. I pray and hope the parole board denies each and every single request to be paroled. He needs to leave prison is a pine box.

Anyway, you are welcome for the help with this case. Let me know if you have any others you could use help with!

I was shocked too, both by the sentence and the wife’s deep denial. One of the articles says he’s eligible for parole in a year as he’s already been in four years. I pray and hope the parole board denies each and every single request to be paroled. He needs to leave prison is a pine box.

Anyway, you are welcome for the help with this case. Let me know if you have any others you could use help with!

Parole in a year??!!! Not good - I too hope the parole board leaves him in there!!

And okay - on other cases. Thanks! (again!) :D

Was sad when I read this b/c parole hearings are such difficult experiences for the victims' loved ones. Wish they could be spared this for more time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back