NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Steven was riding a bus, he either missed the press on the bus ride story or doesnt care. Which is interesting.

TY Fairy!

....or he figured it was safe to come out, after the bus search was over.

If it is SK he obviously does not want to be found. And it appears in all these sightings he is alone.

If it is SK he obviously does not want to be found. And it appears in all these sightings he is alone.

:woohoo: Good thinking!

If it's him, he's operating under his own free will.
That eliminates some of the more complicated scenarios that have been presented.

Kudos Fairy1! I'm so thankful for all our Vegas buddies who are keeping their eyes open for Steven. I've been on the "Steven is no longer with us" team; but I'd be really happy to be wrong.

Fairy1 - Can you give us a few more details? I realize you don't want to talk about location...can you tell us what he was wearing? Was he unshaven and disheveled? What features helped you identify him as Steven? TIA. You did the right thing by reporting what you saw, no matter what comes of it.

Does anyone else think this suggests a mental break? If Steven chose to disappear and doesn't want to be found, why is wandering around Vegas?

He looked fine - and not homeless! It was actually his hair that got my attention more than anything. Also, he was standing and facing my direction, so I got a good sense of his height and build.

He was wearing light blue jeans and a white t-shirt with light blue graphics. It LOOKED like he had a mustache, but I can't be sure because he seemed to be eating something and kept bringing his hand up. There were several people there and he didn't appear to be with any of them.

I had an appointment after work and took a different route than I normally do. The problem is, I HAD AN APPOINTMENT - so I couldn't turn around and try to get a better look. I've been taking the same route to and from work ever since and haven't seen him again. I see the same Asian lady there every, single day. Too bad we're not looking for her - I FOUND HER!

:banghead:

He looked fine - and not homeless! It was actually his hair that got my attention more than anything. Also, he was standing and facing my direction, so I got a good sense of his height and build.

He was wearing light blue jeans and a white t-shirt with light blue graphics. It LOOKED like he had a mustache, but I can't be sure because he seemed to be eating something and kept bringing his hand up. There were several people there and he didn't appear to be with any of them.

Tanned or fair-skinned?
(That would help identify the kind of work that man was doing.) Deeply tanned could indicate a homeless person.

Tanned or fair-skinned?
(That would help identify the kind of work that man was doing.) Deeply tanned could indicate a homeless person.

Not deeply tanned. Clothes looked clean and in good condition. He wasn't carrying aything.

Guess I'll be looking for Mitrice Richardson now, too. Sure would be cool if she and Steven were hanging out together!

Not deeply tanned. Clothes looked clean and in good condition. He wasn't carrying aything.

Thin or hefty? Clothes tight or baggy? Jeans tight, or Dad Jeans?

Guess I'll be looking for Mitrice Richardson now, too. Sure would be cool if she and Steven were hanging out together!

Everyone's going to be looking for Mitrice. You're for Steven.

Thin or hefty? Clothes tight or baggy? Jeans tight, or Dad Jeans?

They were loose - I wouldn't say "baggy." The guy I saw may have been a bit thinner than Steven in the pics we've seen. But not by much.

Everyone's going to be looking for Mitrice. You're for Steven.

I can look for both! Maybe we all run in the same circles. ;)

The person that said it was her, asked her where she had been and then she took off. I know they are holding press conferences and things about it. Just another situation of hoping someone is found? Hopefully they will look at the tapes for the families sake, but they have pronounced her deceased. Fox5Vegas said she suffers from being bipolar and News 3 said that she isn't in trouble, but for her to contact her family.

Just another crazy disappearance, you want answers and to really know it is them. I would love it if Fairy1 did really in fact see Steven, but now to find him again.

Girls mom was on CNN today and doesn't believe it was her. Even so, her story is very different in my mind.

Girls mom was on CNN today and doesn't believe it was her. Even so, her story is very different in my mind.

Maybe it wasn't her. Then again, maybe it was.

But let me just say, her being alive does not help her parents with their recently filed lawsuits.

She hasn't even been missing a year yet!

Sorry, I'm not a big fan of people profiting from the deaths of their loved ones.

Yes, it does sound like it.

In that case...if you are reading this SK - I personally think one of your "friends" helped, I use the term loosely, helped/aided/witnessed/caused your disappearance, and I won't rest until justice has been served. If you left on your own free will and are safe, be a man and get your "friends" off the hook for your own desire to disappear!!!!

Until I hear something from SK there are a few people who remain "suspicious" in my mind...and their initials are not SK.

JMO

But let me just say, her being alive does not help her parents with their recently filed lawsuits.

Sorry, I'm not a big fan of people profiting from the deaths of their loved ones.

But she's already been declared legally dead.

Based on what's been publicly stated, I think the parents have a right to be angry. She was taken into custody after acting in a bizarre manner and unable to pay a restaurant bill.....but her car (with her purse and other belongings) was left behind at the restaurant.

When she was released as "just fine", she had nothing. No change to make a call with, no car, no purse. It was dark, and late at night.
If it were my daughter, I'd be asking why they couldn't at least have had someone help her get to her car.

But I don't think it's her in Vegas, either. The fact that the tip wasn't called in for weeks, seems fishy (word of the day).

Oh I agree. I felt like that's why she didn't want it to be her too. Just stating a fact about the case.

But in regards to SK, it made me wonder...do his parents really believe that SK would wonder the streets of Vegas, or are they just unwilling to admit that he has met some other fate?

Oh I agree. I felt like that's why she didn't want it to be her too. Just stating a fact about the case.

But in regards to SK, it made me wonder...do his parents really believe that SK would wonder the streets of Vegas, or are they just unwilling to admit that he has met some other fate?

I think it's even simpler: they'd rather find him alive, than dead. Like they said before the bus search (paraphrasing) "We've always been looking for a body; this time we're looking for Steven".

All the criminal investigations into all of the usual suspects, have turned up nothing. Maybe they're more willing to believe he's alive now, since nothing's been found in the criminal angle?

But she's already been declared legally dead.

Based on what's been publicly stated, I think the parents have a right to be angry. She was taken into custody after acting in a bizarre manner and unable to pay a restaurant bill.....but her car (with her purse and other belongings) was left behind at the restaurant.

When she was released as "just fine", she had nothing. No change to make a call with, no car, no purse. It was dark, and late at night.
If it were my daughter, I'd be asking why they couldn't at least have had someone help her get to her car.

But I don't think it's her in Vegas, either. The fact that the tip wasn't called in for weeks, seems fishy (word of the day).

She had to be declared legally dead in order for her parents to file the "wrongful death" lawsuits they have filed.

I TOTALLY agree that LE messed up. I do not believe Mitrice was okay when she left the station that night. Nope. And the fact that they let her go without any of her things in the middle of the night will NEVER be okay.

I see the same Asian lady there every, single day. Too bad we're not looking for her - I FOUND HER!

Maybe you should stop and give the Asian lady his picture. Ask her to call you if she sees him.

I had an appointment after work and took a different route than I normally do. The problem is, I HAD AN APPOINTMENT - so I couldn't turn around and try to get a better look. I've been taking the same route to and from work ever since and haven't seen him again. I see the same Asian lady there every, single day. Too bad we're not looking for her - I FOUND HER!

Thanks again Fairy1. :thumb: This information is helpful. I'd like webrocket to stop by - his Big Daddy (or Mommy) Warbucks theory is looking more plausible.

I think we ALL know what it's like to have things to do and places to go - I certainly didn't expect you to climb out of your car and chase this guy down. Besides, how weird would that have been if it wasn't Steven? :doh:

Again, I think you did the right thing by letting the proper people know what you saw (and telling all of us, of course!!!)

ETA: Perhaps the WSer who made the picture of Steven with dark hair could give us an idea of what Steven would look like with a mustache - I'm having a difficult time picturing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliceSprings