NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was near those phone pings, he'd be in the Whitney Ranch/Boulder Hwy area of Vegas. Lots of hotels, mobile home parks, industrial areas, apartments, houses, homeless camp, etc.

There'd really be nothing for him in SCA. No hotel. No bus within five miles (plus, it was a Sunday....so no bus within many more miles).

There's something VERY odd about the phone pings on Dec 13th (see phone pings map.

He talks to GW about 8am -- and he's on the northern outskirts of Vegas
He talks to SA at 9:53am -- and the phone pings off a tower (Bermuda & Cactus), near SCA.

That's almost two hours, and only 22 miles.

Where was he for the 1-3/4 hours AFTER SA talked to him ... because where the car was found, is only about five or so miles from that Bermuda & Cactus tower.

That's 1-3/4 hours, and only about 5 miles.

Was he driving around for that long, to find a perfect parking space?

Why drive around and start walking at 12 noon almost exactly? Random parking on EL might seem more logical without the video. Doesn't make sense to me. I just see too much confidence in his pace and the direction he turns.

Could GW still have made it to church if he was with SK for some of that time? I am soooooooo troubled by GW. The reason I gave up on it was bc I was told the family didn't like us looking at him...but if they don't like us now period, is it fair game again?

I never understand how the men found out GW would not be at the meeting. If it was from GW, why didn't he tell them that he had talked to SK already and he wouldn't be able to make it either. And if it wasn't from GW, how did they get the information?

The phone conversation isn't realistic to me either.

Believe09 it was recommended to me that you might have the answer to a few questions I have. There is a post by GSmith that says when they were on the buses (during this last search) he talked to GW and was asking about SK. He said GW told him that he had personally met a couple that was 100 percent sure they had seen SK. It's been suggested to me that that may have been an old report that was debunked. BUT GSmith doesn't tell us what GW says about SK disappearance (because I don't think he got an answer, because GW changed the subject) but GSmith does say that GW told him that day that he, GW, talked to the couple personally. To me GW was saying it happened that day. Did anything come of this information that was given to GW? It doesn't sound like an old report and if it was...why did GW say that he spoke to the
couple? Was he in a position to be receiving tips?

If you can't locate the post from GSmith while he was on the bus, let me know. I have a hard time copying and pasting in here on my iPad for some reason. Not totally compatible at this point.

Just returned from Santa Fe, NM today, and ran into a man, in Grants, NM, who rents in SCA. I brought up SK's case, and he stated that folks in the SCA community have spoken about SK's disappearance, and the SCA community believes that SK just dumped his car there, and left the area of his own choice.

Don't rightly know what to think about this. It seems an easy way to wash one's hands of a terrible situation that occurred in one's neighborhood. However, it seems LE may believe he walked away of his own choice too.

Just wanted to share this with everyone though.

Why drive around and start walking at 12 noon almost exactly? Random parking on EL might seem more logical without the video. Doesn't make sense to me. I just see too much confidence in his pace and the direction he turns.

Could GW still have made it to church if he was with SK for some of that time? I am soooooooo troubled by GW. The reason I gave up on it was bc I was told the family didn't like us looking at him...but if they don't like us now period, is it fair game again?

I never understand how the men found out GW would not be at the meeting. If it was from GW, why didn't he tell them that he had talked to SK already and he wouldn't be able to make it either. And if it wasn't from GW, how did they get the information?

The phone conversation isn't realistic to me either.

Believe09 it was recommended to me that you might have the answer to a few questions I have. There is a post by GSmith that says when they were on the buses (during this last search) he talked to GW and was asking about SK. He said GW told him that he had personally met a couple that was 100 percent sure they had seen SK. It's been suggested to me that that may have been an old report that was debunked. BUT GSmith doesn't tell us what GW says about SK disappearance (because I don't think he got an answer, because GW changed the subject) but GSmith does say that GW told him that day that he, GW, talked to the couple personally. To me GW was saying it happened that day. Did anything come of this information that was given to GW? It doesn't sound like an old report and if it was...why did GW say that he spoke to the
couple? Was he in a position to be receiving tips?

If you can't locate the post from GSmith while he was on the bus, let me know. I have a hard time copying and pasting in here on my iPad for some reason. Not totally compatible at this point.

Could not have said it better myself.

Just a few things, and it may not be anything, but I just wanted to see where the offices of Del Webb were in the area. Main office and Management Office at these locations. Tip for possible job or he ran into/knew of someone who was employed by Del Webb?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...39,-115.090027&spn=0.186661,0.307274&t=h&z=12

Being told not to bother someone ie: GW, brings back an old familiar ring. We were told not to bother with or pay attention to Josh (Susan's husband) in the Susan Powell case, and now he is the main focus.

I still find it very odd they were in the same area that week-end. And the couple that saw SK according to GW....Could they have been who GW was there to visit with over the week-end?

TH and his family, in my belief, had many ties to LV,...relatives, etc. His business also advertised and serviced in the Mesquite area.

Just a few things, and it may not be anything, but I just wanted to see where the offices of Del Webb were in the area. Main office and Management Office at these locations. Tip for possible job or he ran into/knew of someone who was employed by Del Webb?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...39,-115.090027&spn=0.186661,0.307274&t=h&z=12

Being told not to bother someone ie: GW, brings back an old familiar ring. We were told not to bother with or pay attention to Josh (Susan's husband) in the Susan Powell case, and now he is the main focus.

I still find it very odd they were in the same area that week-end. And the couple that saw SK according to GW....Could they have been who GW was there to visit with over the week-end?

TH and his family, in my belief, had many ties to LV,...relatives, etc. His business also advertised and serviced in the Mesquite area.

Being told not to bother someone? Hey, its not over until its over. When I lived in St. George, many years ago, there was a murder. The fellow that did it, everyone said: "Oh, he could never do anything like that!" He was married, went on a mission, you know, the typical good guy. wELL, 6 months later, his wife told authorities he did it. Then we found out about his DARK SIDE.

My opinion(not that it counts) everyone is a suspect until proven they are not.

sbbm

We keep coming full circle back to him. I keep thinking something is missing in regards to that relationship.

That is a good thought that maybe GW knew the couple. Anything is possible.

sbbm

We keep coming full circle back to him. I keep thinking something is missing in regards to that relationship.

That is a good thought that maybe GW knew the couple. Anything is possible.

Weren't they the tipsters who joined the search?

Just returned from Santa Fe, NM today, and ran into a man, in Grants, NM, who rents in SCA. I brought up SK's case, and he stated that folks in the SCA community have spoken about SK's disappearance, and the SCA community believes that SK just dumped his car there, and left the area of his own choice.

Don't rightly know what to think about this. It seems an easy way to wash one's hands of a terrible situation that occurred in one's neighborhood. However, it seems LE may believe he walked away of his own choice too.

Just wanted to share this with everyone though.

....and that's pretty much what the Henderson PD believes, too. That's why there's been little LE investigation.

Obviously, if you can claim this as a 'purposeful walkaway', you don't have to report it as a crime. NOTHING in regards to this case has ever been reported as a crime; not the abandoned, suspicious car. Not the man who walked DEEPER INTO a neighborhood...instead of AWAY from that neighborhood.

It's in the best interest of the business that is SCA, that this continue to be a non-crime.

Weren't they the tipsters who joined the search?

Yes, I believe they were. I don't know what to make of that. I doubt GW knows them but like I said anything is possible. I do think that was who GW was referring to when he said he had talked to the couple that was 100% sure they saw SK.

I never understand how the men found out GW would not be at the meeting.

Because he didn't show up by 11:10.

If it was from GW, why didn't he tell them that he had talked to SK already and he wouldn't be able to make it either. And if it wasn't from GW, how did they get the information?

You're seeing "the men" as everyone in the meeting, knowing everything.
I see it differently. I see the YSA elder's quorum protecting each other.
PD is trying to chair the PEC meeting, and at least one person (SA) knows that there's a slacker (SK). SA, being the record keeper, may also know about a second slacker (GW) .
Does he risk the wrath of PD, by telling him that he knows SK won't be there?
Evidently not.

SK knew GW wouldn't make it.
SA knew SK wouldn't make it.

Did GW contact anyone to tell them "he'd try" to make it? We don't know.
We do know they waited for GW until 11:10am - then PD asked SA to call SK, to attend in GW's place.

PD obviously knew nothing about SK not being able to fill in for GW, before the meeting began. Although SA obviously knew, he didn't tell PD. Instead, we have the charade of the phone call to SK.

There's two pieces of info that tell us this is true:

1 - SA's earlier phone call to SK.
SA could have told PD, at the very start of the meeting, that SK wouldn't be there.
He had a second opportunity to tell PD that SK couldn't fill in for GW, when PD asked him to call SK.
He did neither.

2 - The nonexistant phone call from SA (on PD's behalf) after the meeting started.
Despite PD claiming that the call was made (by SA) between 11:10-11:15am, there's no such call on the phone records.

I suspect SA maybe "pretended" to call SK, and came back with the news that SK wouldn't be there.

He owns a medical supply franchise in St. George. I always wondered why he didn't give SK a job or some kind of temporary employment.

Oxygen delivery, primarily for emphysema/COPD patients. It likely requires trained/certified tecnicians to work with the patients and service the equipment.

I also wonder, along with you, why SK wasn't readily employable by the businessmen in his ward/stake.

Being told not to bother someone? Hey, its not over until its over. When I lived in St. George, many years ago, there was a murder. The fellow that did it, everyone said: "Oh, he could never do anything like that!" He was married, went on a mission, you know, the typical good guy. wELL, 6 months later, his wife told authorities he did it. Then we found out about his DARK SIDE.

My opinion(not that it counts) everyone is a suspect until proven they are not.

Seems it is status quo in atrocities we hear about; nice guy, family man, perfect neighbor, etc. I believe everyone has a dark side, somewhat; it's just that most people keep them as thoughts and not take action upon them, but the general factor is nearly always a realm of fear coupled within their environment. (sociology)

Yes, I believe they were. I don't know what to make of that. I doubt GW knows them but like I said anything is possible. I do think that was who GW was referring to when he said he had talked to the couple that was 100% sure they saw SK.

I guess I'd make a lousy criminal.

Under the belief that GW and this tipster are connected, I'd think that a tipster trying to prove SK is alive, would be sure NOT to self-identify. Otherwise, if he were linked to someone else, it'd be easily detected.

Or....am I not catching onto this particular theory?

I guess I'd make a lousy criminal.

Under the belief that GW and this tipster are connected, I'd think that a tipster trying to prove SK is alive, would be sure NOT to self-identify. Otherwise, if he were linked to someone else, it'd be easily detected.

Or....am I not catching onto this particular theory?

I do not think the tip ster is involved.

Do you know the tipster(s) sbakker? Just curious as to why your belief is that they are not involved with SK except perhaps after the fact of his disappearance.

Do you know the tipster(s) sbakker? Just curious as to why your belief is that they are not involved with SK except perhaps after the fact of his disappearance.

No, I do not know them, or know much about them,so I cannot at this time say they are involved.

Because he didn't show up by 11:10.

You're seeing "the men" as everyone in the meeting, knowing everything.
I see it differently. I see the YSA elder's quorum protecting each other.
PD is trying to chair the PEC meeting, and at least one person (SA) knows that there's a slacker (SK). SA, being the record keeper, may also know about a second slacker (GW) .
Does he risk the wrath of PD, by telling him that he knows SK won't be there?
Evidently not.

SK knew GW wouldn't make it.
SA knew SK wouldn't make it.

Did GW contact anyone to tell them "he'd try" to make it? We don't know.
We do know they waited for GW until 11:10am - then PD asked SA to call SK, to attend in GW's place.

PD obviously knew nothing about SK not being able to fill in for GW, before the meeting began. Although SA obviously knew, he didn't tell PD. Instead, we have the charade of the phone call to SK.

There's two pieces of info that tell us this is true:

1 - SA's earlier phone call to SK.
SA could have told PD, at the very start of the meeting, that SK wouldn't be there.
He had a second opportunity to tell PD that SK couldn't fill in for GW, when PD asked him to call SK.
He did neither.

2 - The nonexistant phone call from SA (on PD's behalf) after the meeting started.
Despite PD claiming that the call was made (by SA) between 11:10-11:15am, there's no such call on the phone records.

I suspect SA maybe "pretended" to call SK, and came back with the news that SK wouldn't be there.

When my husband was a Elders Q. president many years ago, and he was going to be out of town. he told his counselors he would be gone. And have one of the other counselors take over.

Yes, we have heard what GW has said about it. If SK knew he was not going to be there, wouldn'd he have told GW he would not be there? ANd GW would have known that?

Unless thats just the story we heard. Maybe they met up for the weekend. We do not know if they did or not, because SK is not here to tell us that.

It all sounds good, but to me, a little fishy. I STILL feel SK was working for someone, and things did not go as planned and...something bad happened.

No, I did not know the tipster, and I do not know enough about it to form a opinion. Sounds to me like it takes the pressure off others. Maybe I have been watching too much "48 Hours Mystery".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmb123