NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When my husband was a Elders Q. president many years ago, and he was going to be out of town. he told his counselors he would be gone. And have one of the other counselors take over.

Yes, we have heard what GW has said about it. If SK knew he was not going to be there, wouldn'd he have told GW he would not be there? ANd GW would have known that?

Unless thats just the story we heard. Maybe they met up for the weekend. We do not know if they did or not, because SK is not here to tell us that.

But what about SA and PD? Apparently, SK didn't tell either of them that he wouldn't be at church, either. While I believe there was a minor coverup FOR SK on Sunday morning (by SA), I don't think that SA, PD and GW were involved in some sort of conspiracy.

GW said something about "he'd usually tell me if he wasn't going to be there"....which also means he didn't 100% show up.

To me, it sounds like SK made a spur-of-the moment decision (or a series of them that weekend) and just blew it off.

It all sounds good, but to me, a little fishy. I STILL feel SK was working for someone, and things did not go as planned and...something bad happened.

Everything's fishy in this case. Everything. To me, it's fishy that there's no clear indication of what he was doing that last week.

But what about SA and PD? Apparently, SK didn't tell either or them that he wouldn't be at church, either. While I believe there was a minor coverup FOR SK on Sunday morning (by SA), I don't think that SA, PD and GW were involved in some sort of conspiracy.

GW said something about "he'd usually tell me if he wasn't going to be there"....which also means he didn't 100% show up.

Everything's fishy in this case. Everything. To me, it's fishy that there's no clear indication of what he was doing that last week.

But maybe sk thought he was going to there and he met gw and friends there, and something went wrong- how do we. Maybe gw said he talked to sk, but maybe he had sk's phone-they were at the same place, sk was asleep, and a call from one phone to another?

And yes, I think sk WOULD have told gw he would have NOT been there...fishy?

But maybe sk thought he was going to there and he met gw and friends there, and something went wrong- how do we. Maybe gw said he talked to sk, but maybe he had sk's phone-they were at the same place, sk was asleep, and a call from one phone to another?

So it's not Steven in the security camera, walking away of his own free will ... at the same time GW is in church, in St George?

And yes, I think sk WOULD have told gw he would have NOT been there...fishy?

Not in itself, to me.

So it's not Steven in the security camera, walking away of his own free will ... at the same time GW is in church, in St George?

Not in itself, to me.

Yes, that was sk walking while gw was in church, but I believe others were involved, and they needed to cover their tracks .

So we have just learned that Mitrice Richardson, a young woman missing from So Cal was found alive and well in Las Vegas. The circumstances of her disappearance were odd and frightening. I'm truly amazed she was found alive.

It gives me a sliver of hope that Steven K. will be found alive too. A teeny tiiny sliver.

So we have just learned that Mitrice Richardson, a young woman missing from So Cal was found alive and well in Las Vegas. The circumstances of her disappearance were odd and frightening. I'm truly amazed she was found alive.

It gives me a sliver of hope that Steven K. will be found alive too. A teeny tiiny sliver.

We, too.

She's not in custody, though -- they're hoping she'll contact police or her family per Contra Costa Times. (I picked that article, because it mentions she'd been working as a prostitute, which makes one wonder if she was arrested and her fingerprints later matched to Mitrice's case.)

Just goes to show: anyone can be anywhere.

Yes, that was sk walking while gw was in church, but I believe others were involved, and they needed to cover their tracks .

Involved in what?
Cover their tracks, how?

That means a previous crime is being covered up; a crime that's not been discovered?

1 - GW has SK's phone and uses it to call his (GW's) phone.

2 - GW gives SK's phone back to SK, so SK can answer SA's call?

3 - GW drives back to St George and goes to church.

4 - SK drives into a neighborhood, parks, and walks down a street, freely.

5 - SK disappears.

Does give you hope in SK's case doesn't it. The consequences of her case has kept it in the forefront and her pic in the media.
From what I can find, there have only been reported sightings of her..no confirmations ????, but they are having a news conference tomorrow. Hope it is her. Also states she's bi-polar....the catch all these days for anyone's mental probs. If it is her, someone "helped" her get to LV. JMO

I dont think that there have been credible sightings after he disappeared...by credible I am talking videotape, cell phone photos etc.

Fairy will smack me for bringing this up, but in the 6wks between when Jody King disappeared and when he washed out from the drainpipe he had hidden himself in, there were numerous sightings of him all over the place. None panned out, and 6 weeks later we knew why.

I dont think that there have been credible sightings after he disappeared...by credible I am talking videotape, cell phone photos etc.

Just thinking out loud, a question for the locals: Are there security cameras on the Las Vegas buses? If there were, it'd be a good chance to rule in/out the next "sighting" if someone got to it quickly enough.

Fairy will smack me for bringing this up, but in the 6wks between when Jody King disappeared and when he washed out from the drainpipe he had hidden himself in, there were numerous sightings of him all over the place. None panned out, and 6 weeks later we knew why.

Were they sure he put himself there, or did one of his passengers do it? (I didn't follow that one closely, but knew of it.) Was drug usage mentioned before his body was found?

Just thinking out loud: does anyone know if there are security cameras on the Las Vegas buses?

Just thinking out loud, a question for the locals: Are there security cameras on the Las Vegas buses? If there were, it'd be a good chance to rule in/out the next "sighting" if someone got to it quickly enough.

Were they sure he put himself there, or did one of his passengers do it? (I didn't follow that one closely, but knew of it.) Was drug usage mentioned before his body was found?

Just thinking out loud: does anyone know if there are security cameras on the Las Vegas buses?

There are cameras on the buses. Not sure how long they keep the video.

I will NOT smack you!

There are almost always sightings of missing people. And the problem with Steven is, he's an "average Joe." If he was 6'7" or 3'2" or had a red mohawk or those icky ear hole things the guys are wearing now, it sure would be a lot easier to validate a possible sighting!

I guess I'd make a lousy criminal.

Under the belief that GW and this tipster are connected, I'd think that a tipster trying to prove SK is alive, would be sure NOT to self-identify. Otherwise, if he were linked to someone else, it'd be easily detected.

Or....am I not catching onto this particular theory?

It is not my theory. I very much doubt GW knew them.

I will NOT smack you!

There are almost always sightings of missing people. And the problem with Steven is, he's an "average Joe." If he was 6'7" or 3'2" or had a red mohawk or those icky ear hole things the guys are wearing now, it sure would be a lot easier to validate a possible sighting!

I guess we could go around, grabbing up shirtfronts to check birth marks ;)

Why drive around and start walking at 12 noon almost exactly? Random parking on EL might seem more logical without the video. Doesn't make sense to me. I just see too much confidence in his pace and the direction he turns.

Could GW still have made it to church if he was with SK for some of that time? I am soooooooo troubled by GW. The reason I gave up on it was bc I was told the family didn't like us looking at him...but if they don't like us now period, is it fair game again?

I never understand how the men found out GW would not be at the meeting. If it was from GW, why didn't he tell them that he had talked to SK already and he wouldn't be able to make it either. And if it wasn't from GW, how did they get the information?

The phone conversation isn't realistic to me either.

Believe09 it was recommended to me that you might have the answer to a few questions I have. There is a post by GSmith that says when they were on the buses (during this last search) he talked to GW and was asking about SK. He said GW told him that he had personally met a couple that was 100 percent sure they had seen SK. It's been suggested to me that that may have been an old report that was debunked. BUT GSmith doesn't tell us what GW says about SK disappearance (because I don't think he got an answer, because GW changed the subject) but GSmith does say that GW told him that day that he, GW, talked to the couple personally. To me GW was saying it happened that day. Did anything come of this information that was given to GW? It doesn't sound like an old report and if it was...why did GW say that he spoke to the
couple? Was he in a position to be receiving tips?

If you can't locate the post from GSmith while he was on the bus, let me know. I have a hard time copying and pasting in here on my iPad for some reason. Not totally compatible at this point.

BBM

I have no recollection of this at all! Did I miss that post? :waitasec:

BBM

I have no recollection of this at all! Did I miss that post? :waitasec:

You didn't miss it; you even thanked gsmith for Post 304, Thread #15.

I'll donate $100 to your favorite charity, if the sighting reported by the 99-100% people isn't the Best Buy/Home Depot sighting that's been investigated several times.

I just flipped through a bunch of pages trying to figure out who to quote as to what this post is about, but everyone has had interesting points about GW. I have ALWAYS thought things with him were fishy, and thought it was incriminating (term used loosely) that we weren't even allowed to mention his name.

That being said, the fact that during this most recent search he, while speaking to gsmith, says that he has talked to someone who is 100% positive they saw SK could be a deterrent from the fact that he has guilt himself. Or it could very well be just a good friend excited about these sightings and hopeful that they will bring SK home.

You didn't miss it; you even thanked gsmith for Post 304, Thread #15.

I'll donate $100 to your favorite charity, if the sighting reported by the 99-100% people isn't the Best Buy/Home Depot sighting that's been investigated several times.

Jeez! See? I can't even remember what I had for lunch yesterday!

I don't think it registered with me that he said GW.

I can't really fault GW for buying that story - we all did!

Still.......

I am quite certain that the "couple" sighting is the Best Buy/Home Depot one. If GSMITH spoke with GW and GW related the sighting information I believe it is realistic to think that GW received the information from directly from the source of the sighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom