NV NV - Steven T. Koecher, 30, Henderson, 13 Dec 2009 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laytonian - I don't recall if it's ever been asked but - if not - can we ask Naegle if Steven had dated anyone specifically since he had been in St. George?

On the facebook page group under "how do u know steven?" theres a couple girls that mention they went on date from his ward. Sounds like hes just been dating in general.

laytonian - I'll PM you but pretty much what Yeahitsanna said - unless the rest of you really want to know LOL

On the facebook page group under "how do u know steven?" theres a couple girls that mention they went on date from his ward. Sounds like hes just been dating in general.

Ah. Are they specific about it being his St. George ward? I know we were told he had dated over the years - just was wondering about since he had been in St. George.

Hey question - this may not seem important but how many sinlges wards are there in St. George - my reason for asking is that a lot of times the wards will combine for activities & he could have been pretty close friends with people from other wards that may have hung out or been talking with him.

Ah. Are they specific about it being his St. George ward? I know we were told he had dated over the years - just was wondering about since he had been in St. George.

No girls from his ST george ward said anything about him dating there. But back in his university ward there were two girls saying they went on some dates around christmas and another around spring.

Okay there are at least 2 there - may be a couple more & LV has several - I'll ask a friend that I have living in LV & if I can find my cousins number in st. George I'll ask her to look into that - as she has kids that are singles ward ages. Oh I should ask her if her hubby is still in the public eye if he can make it well known about SK

Okay there are at least 2 there - may be a couple more & LV has several - I'll ask a friend that I have living in LV & if I can find my cousins number in st. George I'll ask her to look into that - as she has kids that are singles ward ages. Oh I should ask her if her hubby is still in the public eye if he can make it well known about SK

I've asked versions of this question many times but never get an answer - isn't there a way in which news of Steven's going missing could be spread throughout the wards in the Las Vegas area?

I've asked versions of this question many times but never get an answer - isn't there a way in which news of Steven's going missing could be spread throughout the wards in the Las Vegas area?

I think they have - I heard they did it as stake notice I thought - oh a stake is a compilation of wards in an area usually about 5 -10+ wards. I heard they had a special fast. The stake would be the fastest most efficient way to spread the word.

I think they have - I heard they did it as stake notice I thought - oh a stake is a compilation of wards in an area usually about 5 -10+ wards. I heard they had a special fast. The stake would be the fastest most efficient way to spread the word.

Yes, I'm sure they have. KCN said, in her update to their LV visit last weekend, that they were getting lots of support.

Did you notice they posted flyers at the homeless camp, when they were there?

Yes, I'm sure they have. KCN said, in her update to their LV visit last weekend, that they were getting lots of support.

Did you notice they posted flyers at the homeless camp, when they were there?

No - but I've just been driving by. I have seen actual people there this week though.

Actually, I just meant "did you notice that they said they'd posted flyers" ;)

Sorry! Duh.

I don't suppose you actually expect me to run up to the Deseret Industries by the Jack in the Box in St. George either????

I finally see what some have seen in the second video. I watched it over and over and it does look like someone else is standing there and Steven seems to walk toward them and kind of passes them. Then if you look in the pass. window in the van-it does look like I see Steven opening a car door and getting inside.

I seriously don't think my eyes are playing tricks on me-I'm going to go and watch it again to make sure I see what I think I see.:waitasec:

The person who is standing there does seem to be kind of moving around?!

The more I watch the video the more I am starting to think that it wasn’t Steven.
I get the feeling that it’s someone dumping his car and they get into another car and drive away.

Looking at this map....I think the reflection of him in the car ends right after house #1.
View attachment 7221

Also…. can someone send me a link to the picture of GW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214