NY NY - Annemarie “Mimi” Cusumano 33, Preg, called fam "I’m not safe out here", Brooklyn, 13 Dec 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Turns out I actually know him from about 15 years ago. I spent about 1 year in the same school. I’m not an verified insider, nor was I close to him so there’s not much I feel comfortable adding.

I’m seeing a lot of SM comments saying she was located but nada from MSM.

Turns out I actually know him from about 15 years ago. I spent about 1 year in the same school. I’m not an verified insider, nor was I close to him so there’s not much I feel comfortable adding.

I’m seeing a lot of SM comments saying she was located but nada from MSM.
Thanks. I hope she is in a place where she can get whatever type of help she needs, for the sake of all concerned.

Amateur opinion and speculation

This is weird. She was trying to get a house sitting job and was active on the site just over a week ago. Annemarie Cusumano, Looking For a Home Sitter Job in Virginia Beach

I am curious about this! There was some speculation that a FB page with pictures of her was actually made by her husband; and that he was posting pictures while she was missing, including a post saying how much she loved him. Could this be the case here as well??? Just wondering! This case is a bit baffling.

Just went down a rabbit hole on his page, the posts are er, um, well, interesting ... if I didn't know better, I'd think that was a chick's page. KWIM?
Also, did you all see the ultrasound pic with name and date?

on his page? I don't understand ... it looks normal to me

She is not currently on either the NYPD list of 'missing,' or on NAMUS.

One of those SM rumor mills (hint: rhymes with "bitter") has an interesting item on Jan. 1, for those who are able to search on her name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back