NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges, 6 July 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing illegal about being rich or a single person owning many homes, but I do wonder why a man who is not married and doesn't have kids needs the biggest residence in Manhattan. What's all the space used for? I hope LE is figuring that out.

jmo

@page88
These would seem to be crucial players in the NYC prosecution also. Two of them relocated to Mark Epstein’s brother’s building on 66th, blocks away from Jeffrey’s raided house at 9 E 71st
View attachment 192612

The east 60's and 70's (Lenox Hill) is a very nice, cosy neighborhood.

lenox-hill-city-realty.jpg

I genuinely believe the people who live in this area, as anywhere else, don't want their neighbors involved in this kind of activity, regardless.

Yes, we cringed here, too, as it happened.

Edited to add: His "correction" of saying there was no penetration was also cringeworthy, as well as hurtful and arrogant, imo.

jmo

What else can he say? Its all true and there's really no way to defend the actions of JE, his clients or the people who helped him sell these young women.

I guess he should have settled for "no comment".

Bill Cosby is reportedly going broke paying for multiple legal bills
He bought the six-story townhouse in 1987 for $6.2 million and reportedly spent another $1.2 million renovating it. Neighbors include Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece, Cantor Fitzgerald CEO and chairman Howard Lutnick, and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, who spent 13 months in jail after pleading guilty to soliciting prostitution from an underage girl in 2008.

My guess is pimping for and blackmailing the uber wealthy.

On another note I doubt he has anything on Trump, it would have all come out by now. Not being political here, just observing. If there were anything to bring Trump down Epstein would have been sacrificed by now. IMO

Agree. I wish I could find a source to follow this case that has zero political agenda. I just want the facts. If anyone finds one, please share.

Wonder why he feels the need to say this? Interesting.
Yeah especially since the stories about him on the plane have been around forever
Never denied it

Well, this non-political discussion was good while it lasted.

Thanks, all who kept to TOS.

Reactions: byo
  • Jeffrey Epstein entered a not guilty plea to charges of sex trafficking on Monday in federal court, for his alleged sexual abuse of three minors
  • His lawyer argued in two hearings on Monday that the underage accusers who were speaking out now and had spoken in the past were 'prostitutes'
  • Epstein's encounters with minors in Palm Beach and NYC led to charges, and are all part of his 'vast network of underage victims for him to sexually exploit,'
  • The first count relates to Epstein and his employees calling the minor victims in Palm Beach from New York to schedule appointments with the girls
  • The second count relates to his alleged enticing of the minor victim from New York to commit a commercial sex act, and he faces 45 years id convicted on both
  • Prosecutors are demanding Epstein forfeit his $77 million Manhattan mansion in the indictment, and say they found nude photos of minors during their search
  • Jeffrey Epstein lawyer calls underage victims 'prostitutes' as two of the women look on | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe